J6K - GreenSun Led ZNET4 Test Run

plants look Happy
Happy Sativaday J6k :thumb:
Thank's Chronic.Happy Skunk Day buddy.:thumb:
HAPPY Stoner Bowl Sunday for ppl that watch NFL. Love the setup. Where did you order leds from and how much wattage for both lights
What's up Cas Grow.Here is a run down of how this journal got started.Looking for Testers on our New COB LED Grow Light
All spec's are on page 1 of tis journal.Hope this help's you catch up and you continue to follow.:slide:
Fine looking healthy ladies J6k, looking great in there. :goodjob:
Thank's Heady.I will be doing some more training today and will have pic update soon.
Thank's again everyone for stopping by.
J6K:joint:

010895.JPG

The dis coloration on the old fan leaves in this pic is same as I get under my LEDs, I think this is a sign of being to close, what do you think? For now this is just a theory for me, could be some sort of nute thing too. But that looks EXACTLY like mine do.

The dis coloration on the old fan leaves in this pic is same as I get under my LEDs, I think this is a sign of being to close, what do you think? For now this is just a theory for me, could be some sort of nute thing too. But that looks EXACTLY like mine do.
I am not sure what caused it but it does look like your's.It's the only one that did that to.Let me ask you if this make's any sense?
Here she is before she was placed under led.
She was snapped,and the very most top was dead.
037124.JPG
038116.JPG
039120.JPG

So I cut it off completely.

04583.JPG
04488.JPG

Then she was placed under the led's 1 foot away with all the younger leaves exposed to way more penetration then they could withstand.So as the grew they never really healed and keep that harsh look.Idk,does that sound like it make's any sense at all?
That goes without saying Jimmy...
I guess that was a pretty dumb ? huh.lol.Sorry must have zoned out on that post.lol

So here are a few shot of them after adjusting ties and doing some lite bending.
I think they are just about ready.I have decide to call a flip to flower day and see if I can stick with it.I will plan for flip on 2/11.That is the day that my other flower room hit's day 30 so I think that's a good time to start them.That give's me 9 more day's to for them to get bounce back and re-coop from tying and bending them.

0011664.JPG
0021663.JPG
0061253.JPG
0051431.JPG
0041508.JPG
0071190.JPG
0081085.JPG
009972.JPG

Not very much to look at I know, but it help's me to keep track of thing's.
Thank you J6K

Jimmy, your theory is making some sense, what i notice is that it takes a week or two after moving under the LEDs and then i start seeing that pattern on some of the older leaves. Could it also be an MG def. thing? Really has me confused because it been on ongoing problem for me at different levels. If plants healthy already seem to power through it, but cant be helping.

I am all caught up and subbed. Thanks for the great documentation and photos!

I have an email in to Amy. Hope to hear back from her shortly about pricing and warranty info as well as a recommendation for my particular space.

Happy to see your grow going well. I have yet to start my GreenSun LED grow as my clones and last two Kosher Kush seeds didn't take. I've been forced to wait for my girls in other tent to get large enough to take some clones which I did today.

Bad damn timing if I may say so. Haven't had enough $$ with the holidays to buy more seeds. I've had issue with Kosher Kush seeds before. But not with Holy Grail seed. Unfortunately I didn't have any.

I'm easily one month behind on my grow cycles already. I was really looking forward to our grows running along same general time frame with these led's.

I have an email in to Amy. Hope to hear back from her shortly about pricing and warranty info as well as a recommendation for my particular space.

For those keeping track, Amy replied very, very quickly and had all of my questions and concerns settled in a matter of just a couple short emails. Great communication, great attitude, surprisingly good English as well. Just need to decide if her LED's or Smoke Sarah's @ TOPLED are the best performers and which ones to buy now...

Hey,what's up Chronic and everyone that has been following and:welcome:to those that have recently joined.:thumb:
I have come to the conclusion again that I can not flower plant's the size I want to,with only 3ft of head space.
So I have decided to build a new space for the GreenSun test.
The new area is 3ft D x 4.5ft W and 6ft H.:cheesygrinsmiley:Only difference is,I now have 3ft more head space.:yahoo:
It' has been a week since we started growing under GreenSun.They were started one foot away due to the area.The light spread at one foot,with any led light would notgive me the spread I need for a 3x4.5ft area.It has nothing to do with the light.It is not recommended to hang any led's that close at any point in a grow,Imo.
However,If you look back at day 1, there has been quite a bit of growth over the last week.It also show'sin the pic's.
It's a brand new space so I have to do some playing with,but the light's are hung at 2 foot in the pic's.I think I can lower down to 1.5 foot and get the spread we need tho.
I could not get individual shot's.Light's went out.You will see in last pic.I need the green light to focus on.
Ok.The pic's.
0011656.JPG
0031592.JPG
0051424.JPG
0041500.JPG
0071182.JPG
0081077.JPG
009964.JPG
010895.JPG
012691.JPG

To me this look's like the perfect time to do the scrog I have been wanting to do and talked about since I started at here.
but I say that every time I build a new space.lol
Thank you. J6K:joint:

Love the looks of your grow area and boy those ladies sure love the LED's...Great work buddy :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom