Jack Herer Autoflower CFL 2017

I gave them a tiny amount of 20/20/20 last week, but the discolouration has been there for as long as I can remember. I was thinking it was caused by lack of nutes

I gave them a tiny amount of 20/20/20 last week, but the discolouration has been there for as long as I can remember. I was thinking it was caused by lack of nutes
Ok don't do that anymore please lol. How old are they now and if it safe for me to assume your using miracle grow?

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I used miracle grow in the jiffy pots. Posted a pic of the medium I used on the first page of this thread. So dont use anymore nutes?
Well you could but I would strongly recommend you get some Advanced Nutrients 3 part PH perfect Grow,Microsoft, and Bloom. It's not really that expensive on eBay or Amazon. They make their nutes specific to our needs here.

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

17197713_10155051313901382_439869745_n.jpg

They could be growing fine for all I know. But it's growing slower than this girl ^

It looks like the smaller one is directly under the light an the taller one is to the side stretching towards the light from the pics, cfl's need to be close 1-3 inches max imo. I start all my seedlings this way an if lights not close enough they will stretch again just my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I usually get a gallon of tap water and check the ph. With a ph meter. I add a little ph down at a time until I get to 6.0 reading.

Mmm gonna have to get something better for testing pH. 10 test strips cost me $10. They are 6 panel tests for pools lol only ones I could get locally. I can use them, but have ZERO clue how much to add to the water. Lots of trial and error

hey there

will definitely follow this grow. trying to follow as many cfl only grows as possible as I'm doing a cfl only grow too.
That's a good idea. Cfls are in my opinion a pretty cool way to grow, I've never grown that way but I have seen some terrific grows with cfl lighting

Sent from my SGH-I337M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

That's a good idea. Cfls are in my opinion a pretty cool way to grow, I've never grown that way but I have seen some terrific grows with cfl lighting

Thanks, check out my journal.. Its a rookie setup on a budget but with all the help i have received so far im sure its gonna come out great.. Plus im upgrading as the grow goes along.

What happened to your grow? I can't see the pics in your journal? Weird

Really? That is weird. I just did a little updat e, Right now I'm trying to get over some overwatering so I can address my pH/nute issues lol I just popped a mixture of new little ones though so I'm hoping it goes better the second time around lol ..

Really? That is weird. I just did a little updat e, Right now I'm trying to get over some overwatering so I can address my pH/nute issues lol I just popped a mixture of new little ones though so I'm hoping it goes better the second time around lol ..

I'm sure they will grow better next time, all we can do is get better and better every time

Back
Top Bottom