Jamaica Seeds Blackout Kush #2

Thanks guys! I yielded ~11 grams from the tall plant. I was hoping for more, but whatever!

This concludes this blackout/og13 grow journal. Have a good one!

Thanks for sharing your fantastic grow with us! :high-five:
Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post a smoke report!

I'm moving this to completed journals now. Looking forward to seeing your new Journals in Progress:popcorn:

It would be wonderful if you stop by my favorite thread and post a picture of some of those beautiful buds - Creme De La Creme Cannabis Photos

Hope all is well in your world.:Namaste:
:420:

I think the reason your plants went so long is the light they were under was just not powerful enough to mature them as a 1000 watt light would.

Most breeders times on there descriptions are for 1000 watt lights I believe. if your using cfl's that time would not relate to your grow.

Good looking nugs though b-real and hope I didn't come off sounding like an ass. sorry if I did.

I think the reason your plants went so long is the light they were under was just not powerful enough to mature them as a 1000 watt light would.

Most breeders times on there descriptions are for 1000 watt lights I believe. if your using cfl's that time would not relate to your grow.

Good looking nugs though b-real and hope I didn't come off sounding like an ass. sorry if I did.

My light meter agrees! lol real has a good reason why he can not use HID though poor guy :( but lso shows how respectful he is at the same time for others who live around him.... Cheers all!

the parents are og kush (chemdawg x kush) and g13.

the smell and flavor go hand in hand. it is a lemony sweet smell. the best time to smell the bud is right after running it through a grinder.

the strain that smells the most is the chemdawg. if I had to rank the smell in layers, the chemdawg is the top layer or the loudest. its like an artificially induced lemony sweet smell. kush is a mildy sweet earthy smell ( I grew master kush which cured into a mildly sweet cheesy smell) and I guess g13 is also sweet, cause this bud is pure sweetness. its not as loud as my paradise acid crop (their version of diesel which also utilizes chemdawg as a parent) but its still great bud.

I found the root ball and stalk outside and I picked it up today to knock the soil off the roots. the root mass was very good, I wish I took a picture. my hands smelled like pure dank after holding the stalk and using it like a hammer. the smell from the stalk was like a fuel smell while alive and now it had more of the classic bud smell to it, while the buds themselves have a crazy sweet smell to them.

IMG_20131004_010747582.jpg

thank you all! im gonna update the serious 6 journal tonight for all who are interested :love:

so wheres going what?
Happy Weednsday Br :thumb:

this is whats going on with me. come join? :) Serious Seeds Serious 6

and im thinking about dropping new seeds.. paradise seeds acid (diesel) and nirvana seeds snow white BUT I might want to take a break cause idk if its pissing my parents off or not.. they don't really tell me maybe ill just ask my mom

this is whats going on with me. come join? :) Serious Seeds Serious 6

and im thinking about dropping new seeds.. paradise seeds acid (diesel) and nirvana seeds snow white BUT I might want to take a break cause idk if its pissing my parents off or not.. they don't really tell me maybe ill just ask my mom

I was thinking how bad that acid diesel stunk up house under hid and probably will under cfl too.Maybe you can compromise with not so strong smelling plants in future more (since they are sprouted already) until happy medium is found :goodluck:

No you cant smell the rot, I really think it stopped it in its tracks. thank you god. you can see the black spots in the pictures, that's the rot that was against the stalks. it was wet when I pulled the buds from the plant, I was so upset and even more upset submerging the buds, but im happy I got close to half an oz from one plant 12/12 from seed under cfls lol. I want to know what the tall plant will yield. Soon

Thanks stealthgrow, cant wait to see your plants turn into major colas. The first swell is just around the corner for you

Im keeping these in a paper bag till theyre gone instead of an airtight container. I don't want to give any spores any chances at all to survive, if any survived the bath

thanks again for the mold tip/info-link b.real, great posts in here,:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom