Jay233 Perpetual Grow - Photos - Autos in Coco

Re: Jay233 perpetual grow, photos and autos in coco

Hi matey.....think I'll edit my post I said "little Diva"......that's no little girl :) She going to grow, Grow, GRow, GROw and GROW :) Great job mate :)

HI Jay, good to see La Diva is thriving. :)
I didn't get pics on the training this morning, will do tonight though.
Have a great day, and if you have that thing called "sunshine" today...enjoy that too. It's here this morning, but temps are still below zero on real feel.
TTYL

Thanks Canna :)...Looking forward to the pics :thumb:

Hey Jay my friend the Diva looks great :) Its fun when your trying to cope with multi strain needs isnt it lol. Best of buds to you my pal!

Thanks LA...Yeah it adds to the fun :)

Hi matey.....think I'll edit my post I said "little Diva"......that's no little girl :) She going to grow, Grow, GRow, GROw and GROW :) Great job mate :)

Ha ha...Yeah I am really surprised at how fast she growing :)

G'day jay, looking good, only indoor I've done was an eight week veg, coir hempys, bag seed, I had slow growth for three weeks then they exploded, inch to inch/ half a day. My three gal bucket was full of roots, looking forward to starting up indoors in afew weeks, once dankys panels get to me. I'll be using coir hempys again, whilst I get my soil tested and remineralised, little stoned and can't remember what I was going to ask :hmmmm: looking great man :peace:

Edit: I was going to ask you about nutes, but I went back and found the answer, no lazy stoner here, just forgetful, peace
Edit2: couple hours later, I remember, are you hand watering? 10% perlite, is this for a quicker dry, so watering every day or two? Only ask as most coir grows I've seen people are using 25/75 or even 50/50. I was 50/50 and was watering every 5-6 days. I think with coir, from what I've seen, more regular smaller feeds seems to get quicker growth. Or rather what ever your doing, lol

Hi mate. Hope all is great n green :) Just a quick fly by till later my friend :)

G'day jay, looking good, only indoor I've done was an eight week veg, coir hempys, bag seed, I had slow growth for three weeks then they exploded, inch to inch/ half a day. My three gal bucket was full of roots, looking forward to starting up indoors in afew weeks, once dankys panels get to me. I'll be using coir hempys again, whilst I get my soil tested and remineralised, little stoned and can't remember what I was going to ask :hmmmm: looking great man :peace:

Edit: I was going to ask you about nutes, but I went back and found the answer, no lazy stoner here, just forgetful, peace
Edit2: couple hours later, I remember, are you hand watering? 10% perlite, is this for a quicker dry, so watering every day or two? Only ask as most coir grows I've seen people are using 25/75 or even 50/50. I was 50/50 and was watering every 5-6 days. I think with coir, from what I've seen, more regular smaller feeds seems to get quicker growth. Or rather what ever your doing, lol

HEY Grizzwald...sounds like a good plan...coir hempies

Yeah...this is my first time using coco...so I've been doing experimenting with watering...most of the plants have responded well to 10-20% runoff but the THC Bomb is giving me a little trouble right now for some reason...so I'm trying different things to see what they like best...gave them less water today...I water the young girls about every 4-6 days. the old girls are about every 2-3 days.

I just started experimenting with more regular, smaller feeds this week...like you said...makes sense to me

I'm going to try a 50/50 perlite/coco mix next (starting tomorrow) and compare the results

Make sure you let us know if/ when you start a journal :)

Hey buddy....just brought her home thanks....think an early night is DEFINITELY on the cards :) On the feed thing mate, I know BID and Fatty (2 experienced coco guys) both advocate letting your coco go nearly dry once in while. Personally I've only done twice and can't honestly say I saw a big + or - for doing it. The perlite WILL make it drain faster and drag air to the roots. I've got about 2" of .5" gravel in the bottom of my boxes. It drains great, adds the suction for increased air to roots AND filters out the crap :)

Hey buddy....just brought her home thanks....think an early night is DEFINITELY on the cards :) On the feed thing mate, I know BID and Fatty (2 experienced coco guys) both advocate letting your coco go nearly dry once in while. Personally I've only done twice and can't honestly say I saw a big + or - for doing it. The perlite WILL make it drain faster and drag air to the roots. I've got about 2" of .5" gravel in the bottom of my boxes. It drains great, adds the suction for increased air to roots AND filters out the crap :)

That great news OZ!...I'm happy for you guys...glad she's doing better...she must be glad to be home

Excellent advice...Thank you OZ :Namaste:

Hi mate. Hope everything is great n green today with you. I can't wait to see how your Diva girl "performs" :) I'm still playing with Fast n Vast lol. Re-topped her today......I only took half the head off first time...did it right today :)

Hi mate. Hope everything is great n green today with you. I can't wait to see how your Diva girl "performs" :) I'm still playing with Fast n Vast lol. Re-topped her today......I only took half the head off first time...did it right today :)

HEY OZ...I'm looking forward to how that vast & fast of yours turns out...mine is still a little baby :)

:thumb: jay :high-five::passitleft:

Hi buddy.....got a funny feeling (good one) that this FnV is going to be "impressive" :) Growth rate is awesome and it's loving life under LED. One thing though......it's SO stocky and short I might have a problem getting stretch at flower time if it stays that way. Hey, I'm always thinking ahead lol :) The power flower is interesting me because I got a few beans off Herbies as freebies so...:popcorn::popcorn:.....I'm WATCHING lol. Glad your beans germed ok.....might try that method myself next time :)

Back
Top Bottom