Jay233 Perpetual Grow - Photos - Autos in Coco

Re: Jay233 perpetual grow, photos and autos in coco

just poppin' in to make sure you're ok, lol. You're plants are looking most happy.

Are you sure those are female? I thought I saw some balls. Now you got me going!:high-five:

Ha ha...Thanks Tricomes :)

Balls???!!!...oh no! :thedoubletake:

LOL...all ladies my friend :slide::slide::slide::grinjoint:

That was excellent, great chuckle. OK, word on the street is that you may have arboricultue skill, what's the best way to make a poor, sufferring-dying, diseased-invasive-imported-nuisance tree, die faster?,:thanks:

nope, deleted that.

hope all's well :lot-o-toke:

Morning Trichomes :ciao:

Little photo update:

La Diva auto
image8942.jpg

Vast & Fast auto
image8941.jpg

Royal Queen Critical
image8943.jpg

THC Bomb
image8944.jpg

i really like your setup Jay, clean and clear as it should be and as i like to maintain mine.
your plants looks gorgeous too.
i wish i could buy some leds soon!!
nice show Jay.

E.D.

i really like your setup Jay, clean and clear as it should be and as i like to maintain mine.
your plants looks gorgeous too.
i wish i could buy some leds soon!!
nice show Jay.

E.D.

Thank you very much Ecdriver....I want some more led's too :)...welcome to the thread :welcome:

I gave the LA Diva auto a smell today...amazing!...fruity with a hint of blueberry. She has been growing for 7 1/2 weeks (from seed) big healthy white pistols...not a brown one in sight...so I'm thinking she has plenty of grow time left. I started her on 12/12 from seed. She is under a 600w hps. Today I was reading a post by DonPaul. He said he noticed a big difference between growing autos on 12/12 lighting vs. 20/4. He attributed this to autos maturing based on light hours instead of a number of days. I found this very interesting. Basically his theory (based on experimentation) is, the dark period allows for more growth time (plants grow when the lights are out). So if the plants mature based on light hours, the dark period of a 12/12 lighting schedule allows extra time for growth vs. a 20/4 or a 24/0 schedule. It makes perfect sense to me but I have yet to test the theory.

Any thoughts on this or experiences based on growing autos using different light schedules?

Lovely green in here. Those plants in training are looking awesome Jay! Looking quite pro-ish my friend. ;-) I don't know anything on the lighting for Autos question you raised, but I will be interested in how that is answered too.
Hope you are having a great day!
:thumb:

Lovely green in here. Those plants in training are looking awesome Jay! Looking quite pro-ish my friend. ;-) I don't anything on the lighting for Autos question you raised, but I will be interested in how that is answered too.
Hope you are having a great day!
:thumb:

Thank you for the kind words Canna :Namaste:

I'm doing great...I made a new batch of cannabutter last night....1 1/2 OZ of popcorn bud and sugar leaves to 1 stick of butter :) (it's my special batch...all mine :)) ...I put a little on a piece of toast this morning with some peanut butter (I'd give you the recipe but I already posted it on your thread :laugh:)...WOW!!!....it took me an hour to grab a few things in the grocery store a couple hours ago LOL

I hope you are having a great day too my friend :high-five:

Well, If I could follow your lead with the morning snack...I'm sure I would be having a great day. I don't think the boss would appreciate me being "gone" while working. :rofl:

Bake the boss a Canna "special" :)...he won't care what you do :)...then the next day you can count on a guaranteed vacation :)

...or a raise :thumb:

...just a couple more hours to go right?

Hey buddy looking real green my friend! :) On the auto time thing, I once had an auto run fo well over 4 months! My friend started it outside then left it in his loft for ages on a infrequent time schedule. He gave it me when already 2 months old yet it was still immature. So I finished it off and got mad yield 6.5 :)
So basically Im saying that there is plenty of unknown where autos and light periods is concerned. Shame Donpaul aint about as he was looking into it all! :) Id always ran em on 18/6 myself and did ok.

Bake the boss a Canna "special" :)...he won't care what you do :)...then the next day you can count on a guaranteed vacation :)

...or a raise :thumb:

...just a couple more hours to go right?
Yep, less than a couple hours. I would really love to treat with him a canna-snack...but he says if his wife found out he had anything to do with weed...she'd leave him. I have given him a couple of caramels though, for night time use. He's up for more of those. He has restless leg syndrome, so if we can prove the cannabis helps that...she may ease up on her stubborn attitude.
Couple more hours....and he leaves for vacation tomorrow! YEY!!!!

@Light Addict, that is really interesting on how long that Auto went and the yield you got. Makes me want to try an experiment......oh oh. :rofl:

Hey buddy looking real green my friend! :) On the auto time thing, I once had an auto run fo well over 4 months! My friend started it outside then left it in his loft for ages on a infrequent time schedule. He gave it me when already 2 months old yet it was still immature. So I finished it off and got mad yield 6.5 :)
So basically Im saying that there is plenty of unknown where autos and light periods is concerned. Shame Donpaul aint about as he was looking into it all! :) Id always ran em on 18/6 myself and did ok.

Nice info LA...sounds like time period may be strain dependent and the length of grow time may relate to yield?

I'm going run one on 18/6 or 20/4 soon to see for myself...same strain

I gave the LA Diva auto a smell today...amazing!...fruity with a hint of blueberry. She has been growing for 7 1/2 weeks (from seed) big healthy white pistols...not a brown one in sight...so I'm thinking she has plenty of grow time left. I started her on 12/12 from seed. She is under a 600w hps. Today I was reading a post by DonPaul. He said he noticed a big difference between growing autos on 12/12 lighting vs. 20/4. He attributed this to autos maturing based on light hours instead of a number of days. I found this very interesting. Basically his theory (based on experimentation) is, the dark period allows for more growth time (plants grow when the lights are out). So if the plants mature based on light hours, the dark period of a 12/12 lighting schedule allows extra time for growth vs. a 20/4 or a 24/0 schedule. It makes perfect sense to me but I have yet to test the theory.

Any thoughts on this or experiences based on growing autos using different light schedules?

Wish I could help with autos', I 'm an auto-noob, I will watch & learn from you, right here, very well done so far.:goodjob:

It would be worth knowing if to start 12/12 autos with a veg light or flowering? Maybe a few weeks veg then flower light? :hmmmm::peace:

Back
Top Bottom