Jay233 Perpetual Grow - Photos - Autos in Coco

Re: Jay233 perpetual grow, photos and autos in coco

It would be worth knowing if to start 12/12 autos with a veg light or flowering? Maybe a few weeks veg then flower light? :hmmmm::peace:

I agree GrizzWald...I'm going to do some experimenting...going to start an auto in my veg tent (18/6) as soon as I have some room (week or two)

Got home from work and I've been sterilizing my areoponic cloner to take a couple THC Bomb clones tonight. I'm going to take just two or three this time because I am also growing autos so I have less space. My last run of 8 clones was really pushing it for space. I'll probably take some pics tonight...maybe tomorrow after work

OOoohhhh, clones.... we love clones. Looking forward to the pics! :circle-of-love:

Hay Canna :ciao:

Prep work on my stove LOL

image9037.jpg

Took three clones

image9038.jpg

My only problem is I dropped the water pump and broke the sprinkler nozzle off not too long ago...I haven't made it to the store to yet to get parts so I McGuyvered it LOL. if my fix holds up they will root and live... if not.... :)

:peace:Sorry jay, but canna!! Wow, when did this all come about? I'll have a latte, egg and bacon muffin with hollandaise sauce and some cookies thanks... Wrong hospitality?lol... Congratulations!!:peace:

Hay Canna :ciao:

Prep work on my stove LOL

Took three clones

My only problem is I dropped the water pump and broke the sprinkler nozzle off not too long ago...I haven't made it to the store to yet to get parts so I McGuyvered it LOL. if my fix holds up they will root and live... if not.... :)
I got a feeling your Mcguyvering skills will do the trick. Nice looking clones! :circle-of-love:

:peace:Sorry jay, but canna!! Wow, when did this all come about? I'll have a latte, egg and bacon muffin with hollandaise sauce and some cookies thanks... Wrong hospitality?lol... Congratulations!!:peace:

Hey Grizzwald,...ummmm about an hour ago. LOL
I'm gonna miss my Lion Avatar. But it's my own picture so I can look at it whenever I need to. I want a Latte and food too!
Thanks for the gratzsky's. :thanks:

GrizzWald you just made me so hungry LOL

Canna I knew something was different :)...no more lion?

Hey Jay,
Have you rooted clones in that bucket before? I keep reading that people cover those with black tape etc. to keep light out. If you've done it before in that, I won't bother pasting black plastic over mine anymore.
:)

Yeah I've used it a couple times before with 100% success but that's a good point I didn't think of. I'll check it tomorrow night when I get home. I think the plastic is plenty thick but I need to know now LOL...I'll post what I find...thanks

Things looking really nice for you Jay....my buddy uses an older botanicare(?) cloner it is also all white base. Never a problem cloning for him with the white base unit.

Those clone starts look very healthy :thumb:

Things looking really nice for you Jay....my buddy uses an older botanicare(?) cloner it is also all white base. Never a problem cloning for him with the white base unit.

Those clone starts look very healthy :thumb:

Thank you Heady...Thanks for the info too :thumb:

Hey chap best of buds :) On the auto bit again, I ran with them solely for around 2yrs a way back and learned loads. They can be topped but on a tiny scale. Then use LST to train branches out. If you remember OZ doing his autos, he did one as I requested (roughly) and it was the heaviest of the bunch. Not trying to blow my own trumpet, only share what is proven in my past adventures :)

All the best Jay my friend :)

Hey chap best of buds :) On the auto bit again, I ran with them solely for around 2yrs a way back and learned loads. They can be topped but on a tiny scale. Then use LST to train branches out. If you remember OZ doing his autos, he did one as I requested (roughly) and it was the heaviest of the bunch. Not trying to blow my own trumpet, only share what is proven in my past adventures :)

All the best Jay my friend :)

Thanks LA :)...I will give that a try on the next one I pop...I remember you explaining it to OZ...I'll have to go back and read that again...Thank you for the info...have a great nite my friend :)

Thank you for the kind words Canna :Namaste:

I'm doing great...I made a new batch of cannabutter last night....1 1/2 OZ of popcorn bud and sugar leaves to 1 stick of butter :) (it's my special batch...all mine :)) ...I put a little on a piece of toast this morning with some peanut butter (I'd give you the recipe but I already posted it on your thread :laugh:)...WOW!!!....it took me an hour to grab a few things in the grocery store a couple hours ago LOL

I hope you are having a great day too my friend :high-five:

LMAO MB2 story! Thank you Jay420, took me me a couple pages (working backwards lol) your 420 butter on toast then going to store, only to wander aimlessly, gave the laugh I needed. Now who's got a Hanna PH meter in here? I hate reading instructions that require a magnifying glass & no weed to understand them. B A R can you tell please share something with us, if not just who the judges are will suffice. I'd hate to to pull your promo, lol. kidding, I'm glad I could help promote, thanks for asking. Looking forward to REPS quiz Sunday, we we see you Jay? Hope so, I posted a new pic of Fluxy with her new toy.:peace:

LMAO MB2 story! Thank you Jay420, took me me a couple pages (working backwards lol) your 420 butter on toast then going to store, only to wander aimlessly, gave the laugh I needed. Now who's got a Hanna PH meter in here? I hate reading instructions that require a magnifying glass & no weed to understand them. B A R can you tell please share something with us, if not just who the judges are will suffice. I'd hate to to pull your promo, lol. kidding, I'm glad I could help promote, thanks for asking. Looking forward to REPS quiz Sunday, we we see you Jay? Hope so, I posted a new pic of Fluxy with her new toy.:peace:

Glad you got a laugh Trich :)...all true...doing the same thing tomorrow :laughtwo:

I posted on your thread some ph meter info...Hope it helps

I always try to make the "Reps Are Right"...made it three times so far...6 pm EST Sunday is usually nap time for me :)...I'll set an alarm :)

I ordered a PPM meter yesterday. (pasted this) HM Digital TDS-4 Pocket Size TDS Tester Meter Without Digital Thermometer, 0-9990 ppm Measurement Range , 1 ppm Resolution, +/- 2% Readout Accuracy. Do you use one of these for work? what about a refractor? :thanks:

I ordered a PPM meter yesterday. (pasted this) HM Digital TDS-4 Pocket Size TDS Tester Meter Without Digital Thermometer, 0-9990 ppm Measurement Range , 1 ppm Resolution, +/- 2% Readout Accuracy. Do you use one of these for work? what about a refractor? :thanks:

Nice...sounds like you have some great tools

LOL...I use ropes, a climbing harness and chainsaws for work :)...I can see arborculture going the route of Brix but I know so little about it right now I can't say for sure...but I do know that healthy plants and trees almost never have insect and disease problems...proactive plant health care is the current goal for reputable companies

Back
Top Bottom