Jay233 Perpetual Grow - Photos - Autos in Coco

Re: Jay233 perpetual grow, photos and autos in coco

Hey Hey Jay! Where U at? Hope all is well!

:circle-of-love:

I imagine that now spring has sprung, Jay is out making the proverbial hay-while-the-sun-shines. Busy time of year for tree work - lots of time consuming bids, etc.

Hey cheese boy...hope you haven't gotten too close to a mouse trap lol? I thought I was the "infrequent" one these day but you???? Whoaaaa whole new level. Hope all is good mate. :circle-of-love:

Ok now I'm freaking out jay. You better be on holidays, really stoned or hard at f'ing work cause this isn't funny no more. P/m me if you know jay outside of 420, please.
Man really hope all is well!! Come back jay we miss ya!!

Hey peeps...sorry I was a away for a bit...had a bit of a relationship issue lol :)....while I was at work a bunch of my stuff was stolen including my iPhone and computer....all is back to normal now...just got my phone back will get my computer back this weekend

A lot has happened...I will have some good updates soon...sucks using this iPhone everything is so small lol

I'll do a big update on Monday when I get my computer back

I hope all is well with all of you...I have missed you all:circle-of-love::passitleft:

Hey buddy :) :) Just glad all is good "liberty wise" was worried you'd suffered the same fate as me :) I'm happy now. That said..... so sorry to hear of your theft. I'd FLUX the thieving scum HAPPILY!!!!!! :)

Royal Queen power flower (bottom right), THC Bomb (top right), two THC Bomb clones (left)
image9491.jpg

Also in the veg tent: 1 THC Bomb sprouted but hasn't popped out yet, 2 vast and fast autos one is a seedling, one should pop out of the coco any day now

:thumb: hope it's all working out for you man. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom