Jay233 Perpetual Grow - Photos - Autos in Coco

Re: Jay233 perpetual grow, photos and autos in coco

Put the Royal Queen Critical in to flower....the two THC Bomb plant will veg for a couple more weeks

image9071.jpg

Hi Jay my friend. Just thought I'd pop in briefly and send you my best wishes :Namaste: :circle-of-love:
How's that Diva girl doing? As LA said, I did one of my FnV's with a little training (micro topped and wired). I tried to keep the canopy as level as possible and, yes, it was easily the best of the grow. :)

Hi Jay, very nice grow. I will be quietly taking a seat if you do not mind :)

Subbed in~

hi Jay, that Critical will be a monster soon in the following 2/3 weeks for sure.
love the taste of these plants, my buddy grown a big one and harvested before christmas... a real pleasure to vape i tell you.
have a green day Jay.

Hi Jay my friend. Just thought I'd pop in briefly and send you my best wishes :Namaste: :circle-of-love:
How's that Diva girl doing? As LA said, I did one of my FnV's with a little training (micro topped and wired). I tried to keep the canopy as level as possible and, yes, it was easily the best of the grow. :)

OZ!...Very nice to hear from you :)...the Diva looks and smells great, can't wait to smoke it :)...that's great info I'm definitely going to try that on my next grow...Hope all is as well as it can be for you...as tough as things may seem at times...it can always be worse..."this too shall pass"...I have to remind myself of that often LOL...it does though...keep your chin up my friend :thumb:

Hi Jay, very nice grow. I will be quietly taking a seat if you do not mind :)

Subbed in~

Thank you and glad you stopped in :high-five:

Heyyyyyyyyy Jayyyyyyyyy HOW'S IT GOING BUDDY????? Had to shout coz you're miles away mate :)

HEY OZ :)...LOL I think I heard you :)

very funny, thank you, needed that laugh!:thumb:

Glad you got a kick out of that Trichomes :)

hi Jay, that Critical will be a monster soon in the following 2/3 weeks for sure.
love the taste of these plants, my buddy grown a big one and harvested before christmas... a real pleasure to vape i tell you.
have a green day Jay.

HEY EC...Nice ...I have been growing super Critical the past three grows and I was wondering how the critical would taste glad to know it's good :)...the super C tastes like grapefruit imo ...wonder if the critical is the same...Hope you have a great day too :thumb:

Looks beautiful as always Jay!

Can't wait to see that queen in flower, she looks amazing bro.

Hi buddy. 420 Girl reopened my original account for me so I'm back in the TRUE sense :) Mate, as soon as the Diva hits pre-flower HIT her with Boost at 1/2 strength for 2 feeds then BOOM full on fr the next 2.....get the PK13/14 into her 2 weeks after flowering (mix it WITH the Boost) :) Top work my friend

G'day jay, from oz, I mean Australia:)

G'day jay, from oz, I mean Australia:)

That was funny when I was stoned, not so now. Good to see ya back oz!!

:ciao: Jay! Just poppin' round to see ya! Hope your gal is calm over the light by now.
I'm heading back a page or two and see how the Diva looks.
My fluxing plant is getting a bit unruly, but I knew that would happen because it was so darn tall and full when I started. Either way, should be some nice harvest amounts from it.
Have a great day!!
:circle-of-love:

Yeah wondering same canna, I've got a plate of cheese here. And some fresh dried outdoor buds. Fire up my da Buddha, come on jay, there must be something there to lure you out. Hope everythings alright man!! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom