Jay233 Perpetual Grow - Photos - Autos in Coco

Re: Jay233 perpetual grow, photos and autos in coco

"Vast and Fast" yup that comment had me pushing people over to get to this journal quicker and wow , Vast and Fast is Right!!!! Bang! Purrrrrrdy <3 Subbed!

Very glad to have you here Wildrosebud :)

I really like the autos so far and the coco...it's all new to me but I am very happy with the results so far...I will be able to get back on the ball so to speak soon with photos and info...any advice you can give is very much appreciated...the vast and fast will have 3 plants on three different light schedules all with the same nutes, growing medium, and environment so we should get a fair comparison

Very glad to have you here Wildrosebud :)

I really like the autos so far and the coco...it's all new to me but I am very happy with the results so far...I will be able to get back on the ball so to speak soon with photos and info...any advice you can give is very much appreciated...the vast and fast will have 3 plants on three different light schedules all with the same nutes, growing medium, and environment so we should get a fair comparison

I love growing in coco so far! I love experiments too, this ought to be fun! Happy 420!
:passitleft:

Thank you for all the nice comments everyone...sorry I still don't have my computer back yet....maybe this weekend

Here's a couple pics

3 THC Bomb plant and one Power Flower in veg

image9689.jpg

Couple buds from a recent harvest of LA Diva (blueberry auto)

image9690.jpg

Hey buddy......lovely plants mate :) Hope you're loving the smoke too :)

nice plants Jay, i love the THC bomb very much, it packs on weight in the 3 last weeks of it's life.
very medicinal indica.

Here are all the girls in the flower tent...including 2 vast and fast autos

image10476.jpg

Some buds from a harvest of one Critical yesterday...looks to be over 3 oz total (obviously there are a lot more nugs than the ones in the pic) I'm very happy with the results and the dense, trichome covered quality of the buds

Last week I harvested my first vast and fast auto (no pics). I made some mistakes. Too much nuurients was my biggest mistake ...with the two I have growing now I greatly reduced the feed (slightly more than I give seedlings) also periodic flushing...they look much better than the one I just harvested...pics soon

Your buds are beautiful Jay! What a harvest. How much will you get from your auto?
I understand about life issues... I am really sorry. I hope it clears itself up soon!
Thinking about you~:cheer::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom