John's Wicked Bloom Room: Powered By Budget LED

Hi Buddy. Pun totally intended.
Your ladies are gorgeous. Everyone is right about that last picture. You really captured her beauty.
We have one more left outside. Seeing if she will fatten up. The weather is still ok here.
We have our seeds stored with moisture packs. Need to lay them out and try and decide on just 4 seeds. This will be tough. When I am closer to prepping for the germinating, I'll let you know. Maybe we can vote. Everyone here knows more than me. I could use the help.
You, my friend, are soaring with those new lights.
How is the Minnesota weather?
Our little Nor'easter has fizzled out here. We were fortunate, just south of us and just north of us, they had damaging winds and power outages. We were spared.
Oh yeah, I had to start bagging up the first harvested plants so we can clean and reuse the Mason jars. I am not positive, I think it was DonkeyDick that said the bags and puts in air tight plastic containers with Boveda 62. We may get to use a good storage bagging machine from a friend. I am not so sure we need to. I have those oxygen tabs too.
Time to trim more.
See you later.
Grow Buddy.

I think it was DonkeyDick that said the bags and puts in air tight plastic containers with Boveda 62.

It was someone else. Thanks for thinking of me though :high-five: My jars will be empty in time for my next harvest no worries :laugh:
Dammit.

Good morning good people.
Today brew is 2 1/2 tbl/g of Fox Farms Tiger Bloom, 7cc/g of Cal-mag and about a tsp/g of Maple Syrup.
The ladies seem happy today and absolutely are loving these Red Spec lights at 3000k from Budget Led.
Here, take a look . . . . .

IMG_20191019_003906003.jpg
IMG_20191019_003847754_HDR.jpg

It was someone else. Thanks for thinking of me though :high-five: My jars will be empty in time for my next harvest no worries :laugh:
Dammit.

I think that it was Mr. Sauga that told me about it.

Hi Buddy. Pun totally intended.
Your ladies are gorgeous. Everyone is right about that last picture. You really captured her beauty.
We have one more left outside. Seeing if she will fatten up. The weather is still ok here.
We have our seeds stored with moisture packs. Need to lay them out and try and decide on just 4 seeds. This will be tough. When I am closer to prepping for the germinating, I'll let you know. Maybe we can vote. Everyone here knows more than me. I could use the help.
You, my friend, are soaring with those new lights.
How is the Minnesota weather?
Our little Nor'easter has fizzled out here. We were fortunate, just south of us and just north of us, they had damaging winds and power outages. We were spared.
Oh yeah, I had to start bagging up the first harvested plants so we can clean and reuse the Mason jars. I am not positive, I think it was DonkeyDick that said the bags and puts in air tight plastic containers with Boveda 62. We may get to use a good storage bagging machine from a friend. I am not so sure we need to. I have those oxygen tabs too.
Time to trim more.
See you later.
Grow Buddy.

Hi Ms. N, I have a"seal a meal" thingy and I never thought of using it for weed. Sounds like a great idea and I'll be trying it out after I cut and seal my next deer in a few weeks.
So I guess without air it doesn't have what it needs to mold, right?
As anyone else tried this method before because it sounds like the weed would be kept fresh.
I'm glad you're going to do a indoor grow for this winter and a strain vote sounds like a fun idea to me.
Hang in there Ms. N, trimming is not a job, it's a lifestyle, so enjoy. :yummy:

That awkward moment when you make a false excuse to go out of the room to fart, but when you come back in, you realize you carried the smell back with you. :eek:

No thanks, I didn't fight my way to the top of the food pyramid to become a vegetarian.

The human body was clearly designed by a civil engineer. Who else would put a waste disposal pipeline running through a recreational area?

Morning Back, how's life treating you lately?
Good morning sir! You know I get so used to seeing guys at work, and constantly saying, thank you sir, yes sir, no sir. There was a female plumber on site where I was on Thursday, and she asked if could hand her the hole saw(as she was on a ladder). I thought no problem, I know what that is, I should be able to look down and hand her the tool no problem. Looked down, and for some reason I was looking for a hack saw. She’s like “it’s right there, by your foot”

I look around and aimlessly grab the first thing I saw, which was the hole saw, she says thank you! I said yes sir you bet!! Instantly put my foot in my mouth. She laughed and said, close, but I’m the other one! Hahaha I kinda laughed and said I’m so sorry! Yes ma’am you bet! Slowly walked away... I said to my self, I hope she doesn’t smell the fart I just left behind...

haha you had some great jokes bro! Funny stuff!!

good morning to you! Hope you are well! I'm just peachy! Typical Saturday morning. The sun is up though (which is unlike the weather we’ve been having) and it looks like we’re gunna have a beautiful day. :yahoo:

Good morning sir! You know I get so used to seeing guys at work, and constantly saying, thank you sir, yes sir, no sir. There was a female plumber on site where I was on Thursday, and she asked if could hand her the hole saw. I thought no problem, I know what that is, I should be able to look down and hand her the tool no problem. Looked down, and for some reason I was looking for a hack saw. She’s like “it’s right there, by your foot”

I look around and aimlessly grab the first thing I saw, which was the hole saw, she says thank you! I said yes sir you bet!! Instantly put my foot in my mouth. She laughed and said, close, but I’m the other one! Hahaha I kinda laughed and said I’m so sorry! Yes ma’am you bet! Slowly walked away... I said to my self, I hope she doesn’t smell the fart I just left behind...

haha you had some great jokes bro! Funny stuff!!

good morning to you! Hope you are well! I'm just peachy! Typical Saturday morning. The sun is up though (which is unlike the weather we’ve been having) and it looks like we’re gunna have a beautiful day. :yahoo:

Living in Texas I learned "Ma'am and Sir" right away.
I like the respect that was given to all in that Great State.
I continue to use the same respect here in Minnesota even the people look at me funny.
I looked at them and thought "tuff shit" to you, I'm going to respect you even if you don't deserve it.

P.S. I can't help it, if someone let's out a loud fart, I always laugh out loud no matter where I'm at.
Farting is funny. :laugh::rofl::laugh:

just joined the budget led team with the purchase of the 250 board with series 2 red spec on one side and series 2 full spec on the other. should be here Monday or Tuesday ! will post a journal with it.

Congrats, @Mlburk1 and welcome to the "Bloom Room".

Please feel free to post your photos here so all can see what great lights they are.

I'm looking forward to see what your can grow and bloom with your brand new awesome lights. :woohoo::yahoo:

Your plants are doing great,John!-Those lights are doing a great job!

anyone else tried this method before because it sounds like the weed would be kept fresh.
I've got about 3 oz of "aphid bud" vacuum packed in my freezer-It's been in there for about 4 years...I tried some about 6 months ago,and it still works fine,so it's a good solution for very long-term storage. Still not sure what I'm going to do with the rest of it...so many aphids!
The Vacuum packing compresses it quite a bit,so it's like a "brick o weed",but that doesn't hurt anything.

Your plants are doing great,John!-Those lights are doing a great job!

I've got about 3 oz of "aphid bud" vacuum packed in my freezer-It's been in there for about 4 years...I tried some about 6 months ago,and it still works fine,so it's a good solution for very long-term storage. Still not sure what I'm going to do with the rest of it...so many aphids!
The Vacuum packing compresses it quite a bit,so it's like a "brick o weed",but that doesn't hurt anything.

Dumb question, but did you go through the "sweat" before vacuum packed it?

Back
Top Bottom