JustMeds' Fruity Chronic Juice, Quadline, Organic, DBHB, KNF, 2019

I think she is to compact. I am going to blame the QB veg light its 4k . Everything I grow under them has very short inter-node spacing. I wonder if I put the light all the way to the roof if it may encourage some stretch in plants.

Them Sativa's like to run so may be a real interesting fit for some sort of modified Quad. @Asesino85 would have some invaluable input I bet. I am wishing a little that this gal would have stretch a bit more she is very compact.

Ummm, I thought you're supposed to use a sativa!?!? I do follow a lot of journals so maybe I was thinking about something else.....

:passitleft:

Hybrids and Sativas react the best to quadlining. Indicas work fine but they stay very short and stout and usually require a bit of a booster to keep them even with the others if you are doing multiple strains. I usually just flip a small bucket over or something and set it on top so it stays the same height as the others for equal light penetration.

I guess I should have read a little further, ha!:rofl:

The story of what I did and the products I used:

1. 7 gallon Fabric pot in milk crate. I feel this stops the soil flex when moving pot around which damages the roots.
  2. Filled fabric pot with soil that is not overly wet until an empty 1 gallon pot is 1-2 inches over top of fabric pot when sitting on the soil in the bottom. Do not pack soil. That is why we want it over the top to allow for settle.
  3. With that empty pot sitting in there centered now fill in around the sides of it to 1-2 inches below top of Fabric pot.
  4. Now twist the empty and pull it out.
  5. Sprinkle hole with ROOTS from Doc Bud.
  6. Pull plant out of its container and sprinkle ROOTS all over sides and bottom of root ball.
  7. Align arms of plant with corners of milk crate and place in hole.
  8. Jiggle pot a little bit and soil and plant will settle together. If soil on out side of root ball drops more then you thought you can add more soil.
  9. Water in with 1/4 strength mix of Transplant Drench also from Doc Bud.
I like a little extra room at top now so I can add the recharge and earth worm castings in future.

Here are the pics to go along. I also tied her back down.

I also removed these 2 lower fan leaves as they were to low for my liking and in the way.

@Asesino85 there is the second layer of buds in the center below what we see from above. I am worried they are not going to make it up. If it was more spread now I think they would be fine but as tight up as she is they are getting no light. Will be looking at them tonight at lights on to see if I can pull some stuff down to let light in.

Before lights out I made sure all restraints were applicable and removed 4 fan leaves. The ones at the end of the top arms.

Be careful not to let the 4 main branches get too far below the middle stuff in height. Try to keep it all at the same level as best as you can. You can also use some ties to pull the middle stuff down and out like you are doing the to the 4 main branches. Sometimes I have to do that and sometimes I don't. I think I'd give it a shot with yours since the 4 main branches still have a little ways to go to get to their corners to fill the whole pot.

I am letting her go through her night un-restrained. I think that may let her get a little more length on the arms. I am sure she will be standing at attention when the lights come on later.

If I didn't know better I'd swear we grew the same seeds. That White Widow looks identical to the ones I have grow. This is a picture off of one of the plants that looks so much like yours. And there were many of these.

Back
Top Bottom