JustMeds' Fruity Chronic Juice, Quadline, Organic, DBHB, KNF, 2019

Snapped some pics before lights out.

Do I get to put #QUADSQUAD in my sig after I pull this off?

If you are quadlining then you are in the club! Get that Quadsquad tag up!

Did you put it in a bigger pot or just put it back in the same one it was in?

If you are quadlining then you are in the club! Get that Quadsquad tag up!

Did you put it in a bigger pot or just put it back in the same one it was in?

That means a lot coming from you, Thanks.

I just put her back in that pot. She was not ready for her dunk tonight either. I think tomorrow night. Thinking that may be a good time to get her into her crate.

Here are pics. 1st one is how she greeted me. I tied her down and put her back in. Then the fly over pic.

Great stuff!

Angry Bird gave me advice to read about quadlining. That seems like a good advice. Im a bit behind you in my growth so your journal should be an excellent tutorial for me.

Looking fwd to follow the rest of the journal! So far, so great!:)

Welcome aboard @Sourcerer . I know @Asesino85 said the indica's are a little harder to do this with. He is the master I am leaning on for any help I may need. If you have any questions just ask. I am bad about getting all the stuff in my journal. I wear out a pair of pants a week flying by them. I just re-stocked the cooler, grab a cold one and enjoy.

Welcome aboard @Sourcerer . I know @Asesino85 said the indica's are a little harder to do this with. He is the master I am leaning on for any help I may need. If you have any questions just ask. I am bad about getting all the stuff in my journal. I wear out a pair of pants a week flying by them. I just re-stocked the cooler, grab a cold one and enjoy.
They just end up super bushy and don’t get as tall as the other strains when you do them which usually requires some sort of a booster to put them on so they can stay at the same height as everything else. Totally still doable though. I know @JustMeds has seen it but here is a picture of my very Indica Double Berry and it’s still got about a month left. See how I had to prop it up with a white wire cage thing I have?

Them Sativa's like to run so may be a real interesting fit for some sort of modified Quad. @Asesino85 would have some invaluable input I bet. I am wishing a little that this gal would have stretch a bit more she is very compact.

Them Sativa's like to run so may be a real interesting fit for some sort of modified Quad. @Asesino85 would have some invaluable input I bet. I am wishing a little that this gal would have stretch a bit more she is very compact.
Hybrids and Sativas react the best to quadlining. Indicas work fine but they stay very short and stout and usually require a bit of a booster to keep them even with the others if you are doing multiple strains. I usually just flip a small bucket over or something and set it on top so it stays the same height as the others for equal light penetration.

Here are today's pics. I think looking at the roots tomorrow or the next day she will get up potted. I took the restraints off for a bit. Got the top down pic and then how she looked sitting in the tent about an hour later.

Smooth, thanks! I'll take a front row seat, again, I must try a quad and A5 Killer Haze is on deck so might be a good time to try it!?

:passitleft:
Sounds like a perfect lineup to me! Although I quadline everything so I say anytime is a good time to quadline! ;)

Really awesome job so far JM.

The indicas definitely get tighter and bushier, so take care to get things spaced evenly, and don't overdo it on the number of tops. On the flipside, they tent to form a simple, strong structure in the quadline. I find they're easier to get the classic look in flower.

I'm excited to see how yours turn out - I think you're going to kill it.

Back
Top Bottom