Kali grow

Re: LabRat420's little Kali grow.

Gave them a good feeding yesterday and they're starting to get a little spring in their step.
The tallest is a little over 4" now and the other is the bushier of the two. Both have like a
small, stunted main stem near the bottom.

KaliBabiesFeb0810_02.jpg

This is the tall one.
KaliBabiesFeb0810_03.jpg

KaliBabiesFeb0810_04.jpg

That's where they'll end up if they don't behave! LOL

KaliBabiesFeb0810_01.jpg

After this feeding I'll give them straight water next then start one of them on Earth Juice Organics and keep feeding the other AN hydro nutes.

Which one goes organic, short and bushy or long tall Sally? :hmmmm:

Majority rules so you guys decide. Probably at least a few days before they need water then a few more before a feeding.

C'ya L8r.

:peace:

We don't want all those Hawaiian tourists pissin' in the pool! :rofl:

Short one is my vote. Looks like she will be a bush

Our beaches don't have outhouses on the them. You guys are really classy up there.:rofl:

Judging by the position of sewer outfalls and storm drains our government thinks the beaches are outhouses. FKN WANKERS.:grinjoint:

Judging by the position of sewer outfalls and storm drains our government thinks the beaches are outhouses. FKN WANKERS.:grinjoint:

where I grew up when it rains storm drains and sewers overflow into the Merrimack river... anyway wanna go fishing?

Don't know if you've heard of the floating garbage dumps at sea.

Up above Hawaii there is one 11 miles around. Millions of plastic bottles and other mainly plastic crap. We are pissing Mother Nature off big time.:smokin:

Don't know if you've heard of the floating garbage dumps at sea.

Up above Hawaii there is one 11 miles around. Millions of plastic bottles and other mainly plastic crap. We are pissing Mother Nature off big time.:smokin:

Ive seen footage of that. Its just disgusting what we do.

Great personality.. i had to jump in and jus tell ya that Mr. Rat. You are too amusing, im starting to wonder if you're using google for your jokes or somethin lolz. Great sense of humor bro! You've got a outhouse in your backyard in 2010, nuff said!

keep on truckin ;)

P.S. my vote is for the short, bushy one :)

Isn't it great? I mean the fact that it's 2 degrees out with 2 feet of snow on the ground but we can still get away to our own little tropical paradises? :allgood:

Anyways, if it still counts... my vote goes for the bushy one!

Sounds good. They are both getting topped tonight so this update will be the last of the one-headed plants.

The babies are loving their new pots and hanging around LabRat Beach.

Here they are now, catching some rays and having a little drinkie-poo.
KaliStart_Feb1010_04.jpg

Laid back and stylin'!
KaliStart_Feb1010_01.jpg

Sitting on the veranda enjoying the sunset.
KaliStart_Feb1010_03.jpg

KaliStart_Feb1010_02.jpg

:rip:OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!:rip:

KaliStart_Feb1010_05.jpg

They are both 4" tall now and their heads have been stuck in the dirt to see if they grow roots. The bigger head is actually the long tall one. Just the very top was removed from the bushy plant to keep their heights the same. The short bushy one is the one with the big thing sticking out in front of it like a . . . flag. That's it, a flag. Sure. A flag.

It also has a lot more foliage down lower and a thicker stalk. I never said this was a scientifically controlled experiment so I don't want no whining or out ya go. lol

The tall one has 4 nodes at the spot I topped her. Just like she was FIMed. How cool is that?
KaliStart_Feb1010_06.jpg

Today they just had distilled water with a dash of peroxide. In three or four days they'll be thirsty and hungry and then they'll get their different dinners.

So keep the votes coming for your choice for the organic diet. So far it's the bushy one with the big . . . flag.

C'ya all later! :bong:

Very nice! Very cool with that potential 4 headed monster. Not a soil guy but I vote for the 4 headed one for what that's worth.

Thanks. 1 vote for long tall Sally. At least I think it's 1. Gotta look and see.

They're only in soil to be mothers. Their clones will end up in tubs.

are they kali mist?? what do you prefer...kali or kush?

Kali. As in the tittle of the thread. lol You must have some good shit there Crazy Horse. :rofl:

I love them both. The Kali is a great head rush and blows my depression away. Can cause anxiety and heart palps if I do more than a couple of hits. Long curing and age seems to lessen those effects.

The Kush really knocks down the aches and pains us old farts always seem to get. All those crashes, falls and barroom brawls come back to haunt you when you get older. Helps a lot with the insomnia too.

Back
Top Bottom