Kali grow

Re: LabRat420's little Kali grow.

Don't know if you've heard of the floating garbage dumps at sea.

Up above Hawaii there is one 11 miles around. Millions of plastic bottles and other mainly plastic crap. We are pissing Mother Nature off big time.:smokin:

And nobody has built a hotel on it yet? No wonder the US is in a recession! :rofl:

L8r OMM

:peace:

just to clear my 'thicko' question up...im sure ive seen kali orange and possibly a few others and kali mist, your title just says kali grow so thats why i asked lol :peace:

just to clear my 'thicko' question up...im sure ive seen kali orange and possibly a few others and kali mist, your title just says kali grow so thats why i asked lol :peace:

Teasin' ya dude. I'm feeling goofy today. Smokin' that kali does that to me. :bong:

I entered some kali buds in the nug of the month in Nov I think if you want to see them.

+Rep for being a good sport! :bong:

Long tall Sally and big flag Bill meet for the first time on a moonlit cruise.

KaliStartFeb1110_Shadow01.gif

After a short conversation it's obvious that there is chemistry happening. Sparks are flying!

KaliStartFeb1110_Shadow02.gif

They embrace and it's magic!!!

KaliStartFeb1110_Shadow03.gif

Without shame they allow their desires to run free on the poop deck!!!! :bravo:

KaliStartFeb1110_Shadow04.gif

How's that Stealthy1 ? lol

L8r.

Thanks guys! I'm glad you got a kick out of it. Stealthy1 planted the seed, I just grew it out!
It's nice to know I'm not the only one with a warped sense of humour. lol

I'm actually hoping one is a male so I can get some fresher seeds. These were 6 years old and had a lousy germ rate. Got these two from 8 beans. If they're both fem that's good to. I'm not adverse to a little girl/girl action! If they're both boys I may enter them in a pride parade! :rofl:

Then they go in outhouse! After I collect some pollen and maybe cross them with the kush or start a couple more kali.

I have a problem with Bill. Nasty dark spots have appeared on his leaves. I went thru the grow bible and it looks kind of like severe P deficiency and maybe a little K too. I checked pH and it's about 6.7. I just gave them both a foliar feeding of seaweed ferts and put them in the dark closet until now. Thank heaven that his flag is unaffected so far!

They should need feeding tomorrow so I figured to give them both a good feed then. One organic and the other hydro as planned. I don't want to over-water them and those leaves won't matter later if the problem is corrected now. I will flush both with two volumes of water then a flood of the designated nutes.

This is the nasty stuff going on.

KaliStartFeb1110_02.jpg

Sure get nice colour with those 6500K CFLs.
KaliStartFeb1110_03.jpg

Sally's future four tops.
KaliStartFeb1110_01.jpg

Overall they both look pretty good I think.

KaliStartFeb1110_04.jpg

I figure with the collective experience and wisdom of the great bunch of growers that drop by here this little snag should be a cinch. Could it be nute burn or even sunburn from hanging out at the beach in the noon sun without sun screen. I warned them! ;0)

Another thing I wanted some opinions on was water. I have a large pond on my property. 80x50 yds. and 12' deep. Lots of algae, weeds, bullrushes, little fish (stickle backs), and families of ducks during the summer. In other words a natural environment that supports a variety of life. The water from there goes thru a couple of filters but is otherwise untreated. If I use this water for the organic one growing in soil-less mix it should get a nice mix of hopefully beneficial bacteria. Or do you think this might turn out bad?

Thanks again for the kudos guys, it's much appreciated!

C'ya L8r. :bong:

When water comes out my faucet, it's been chlorinated to kill bacteria. I like that. It's got 250 or so ppms of I don't know what, and my plants act happy and healthy. I use refined salts from expensive bottles to fertilize. I try not to encourage any colonies of anything to reside in my garden. I'm terrritorial that way.
If I had a back yard with a pond, I might be total organic freak. They grow good weed too. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Those spots are uuu gly, but Bill'll grow out of it.

Hey LabRat, ok color me newbie but what the hell is a flag? And wish I could offer advice on that rather colorful issue you have going on, but if you don't know then.......wth, how would I? :grinjoint:

:peace: brother.

Hey LabRat, ok color me newbie but what the hell is a flag? And wish I could offer advice on that rather colorful issue you have going on, but if you don't know then.......wth, how would I? :grinjoint:

:peace: brother.

heh heh heh... think of it as a... phallic symbol ;-)

Hey LR, about time i caugth up with your grow here, i'd personally take two pots of fitered pond water, sit in jars under ligth for a few days, see how it turns out. Migth work, migth make tons of algae. Even give it a spin on one plant and see for comparism.
Any news on roots on the tops ?

I would be careful with pond water. Who knows what's in there? You might grow the creature from the Black Lagoon.:smokin::smokin:Well, on second thought that might make you allot of money if you survive. :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom