Kaptain Seaweed Gives It Another Try

I tried passing this over in our perpetual journal, but Ziggs was the only one over there to smoke. Have a puff. It's KK topped with grinder hash.
fd0ccd3a6f2d04fb0ffff6333ba23b64.jpg

Update

Spoiler: they're marginally bigger than they were before xD

420-magazine-mobile1916706104.jpg

Goliath 3 on the left Chocolate Mint OG on the right

420-magazine-mobile1424799708.jpg

Kk and Pineapple Chunk clones

420-magazine-mobile267172892.jpg

420-magazine-mobile476365703.jpg

Anyone wanna take a guess as to why the seedlings have some leaves curved up and some down? Almost looks like in proper ph or something but I didnt tough the ph

Anyone wanna take a guess as to why the seedlings have some leaves curved up and some down? Almost looks like in proper ph or something but I didnt tough the ph

Seaweed, I looked back on all the pics of this grow for a reference.

One thing I notice is I never see the soil, at least on the surface all dry and cracked like mine get, as they dry out. Yours seems to always be moist. How many times have you watered them since they spouted? When I move rooted clones from my cloner to soil, it takes 2 weeks for the soil to dry out, before I give the a second drink.

What is your watering and foliar spraying regiment?

DL

Seaweed, I looked back on all the pics of this grow for a reference.

One thing I notice is I never see the soil, at least on the surface all dry and cracked like mine get, as they dry out. Yours seems to always be moist. How many times have you watered them since they spouted? When I move rooted clones from my cloner to soil, it takes 2 weeks for the soil to dry out, before I give the a second drink.

What is your watering and foliar spraying regiment?

DL
I've only watered them once and I didn't take pics of them when I did.

I'm really trying to let the soil dry out. Like doc said it's good for the roots. I think my problem may be is that I kept them in an overly humid environment. If you look at the soil you can see some green growing on the surface definitely not a good sign. I have a tent on that way and I'll be putting them in a cooler and drier environment. Probably going to order a new heat mat and clone/seedling tray

I've only watered them once and I didn't take pics of them when I did.

Gotcha, that explains why there are no pics of dry soil. I know in the past when things are not going right Doc recommended letting them dry out and doing a rescue drench. But I would wait for a more experienced eye to advise you. I don't have enough experience with docs system to make that call. I'm learning myself.

I'll be here to learn with you bud.

DL

Gotcha, that explains why there are no pics of dry soil. I know in the past when things are not going right Doc recommended letting them dry out and doing a rescue drench. But I would wait for a more experienced eye to advise you. I don't have enough experience with docs system to make that call. I'm learning myself.

I'll be here to learn with you bud.

DL
I appreciate everyone's input DL, yours is appreciated very much.

Back
Top Bottom