Kaptain Seaweed Gives It Another Try

Quick update only because I got some new members of the seaweed family.

My buddy was so gracious as to hook me up with a pineapple chunk clipping and a Khalifa Kush clipping. Can't wait great genetics for both. We're playing with FIRE ladies and gents

420-magazine-mobile1642739075.jpg

Lost the one that had the helmet. Didn't get to it fast enough and I think it was just too late once it did fall off.

Goliath 1 is looking droopy not sure why but hopefully it's not too bad they seem to get bigger every day so if it slows down I'll start doing something.

420-magazine-mobile705435090.jpg

Goliath 3 also has a slight droop

420-magazine-mobile487021825.jpg

The chocolate mint og is looking pretty good

420-magazine-mobile1289207819.jpg

Family pic

420-magazine-mobile465639477.jpg

Sorry about the delay for an update. Had some problems with temperature in the grow room and had to move the seedlings and clones to the warm depths of my bedroom closet. There's some fading on the seedlings that's kinda concerning if anyone wants to chime in I'd appreciate it.

Also got a couple bag seeds from some really fire GSC so I dropped those in the solo cups

420-magazine-mobile1838781103.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1744048558.jpg

You can see the darker green and lighter green discoloration really well here. Goliath 1

420-magazine-mobile1003055620.jpg

Pineapple chunk looking good.

420-magazine-mobile441202704.jpg

KK looking good

420-magazine-mobile427589393.jpg

Chocolate Mint OG

420-magazine-mobile590019983.jpg

Goliath 3

420-magazine-mobile724798437.jpg

Family "Canopy" pic

420-magazine-mobile431826652.jpg

Pink lights

420-magazine-mobile1162237328.jpg

I see babies!
They get bigger every 6 hours or so I swear. So I'll be having a side project going running parallel with my brix photos.
Today I ordered 5 CKS Auto White Widow seeds, a new tent, PSCOB, some floranova, and some odd and ends but basically I'm going to have this going to get bud faster to hold me over till mid October. Trying to see if I can grow as much as Neil gets under his PSs, following his feeding chart same nutes and everything so we will see. Have no fear though, I'm still fully committed to the brix bitches grow and will continue down that path but I need to get commercialized somewhat and pump out some fire. Probably going to end up dry sifting most of the bud, ice wax the rest and keep the choicest bud but I'm excited to get this project underway, pics to come of the new grow area and some baby pics of the photo brix bitches.

Peace all.

you under or overwater? your leafs droop hang quite a bit there
Well the seedlings aren't looking like that anymore and believe me I learned my lesson with watering long ago. No I believe they were suffering from cold stress, they were in a 61 f environment for a day or so, so depending on which update you're looking at, that might be why. The clones are drooping pretty hard but honestly I've never had clones that didn't for awhile so we will see.

They get bigger every 6 hours or so I swear. So I'll be having a side project going running parallel with my brix photos.
Today I ordered 5 CKS Auto White Widow seeds, a new tent, PSCOB, some floranova, and some odd and ends but basically I'm going to have this going to get bud faster to hold me over till mid October. Trying to see if I can grow as much as Neil gets under his PSs, following his feeding chart same nutes and everything so we will see. Have no fear though, I'm still fully committed to the brix bitches grow and will continue down that path but I need to get commercialized somewhat and pump out some fire. Probably going to end up dry sifting most of the bud, ice wax the rest and keep the choicest bud but I'm excited to get this project underway, pics to come of the new grow area and some baby pics of the photo brix bitches.

Peace all.

Lol! You check on them that often. I remember Nis doing that too. Sounds like you've got a good plan going on over here. May I ask what Ice Wax is? I don't think I've heard of that method yet. You have me intrigued.

Back
Top Bottom