Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

I will defs need my R) knee replaced. I’ve had an arthroscopy with some success. If I don’t watch my weight and exercise daily I end up in all sorts of trouble pain and movement wise.
Well, you know what to do a knee replacement is no fun at all. My knees were shot from a car accident. Protect what you have. 🍋

A Pre-Thanksgiving Hip Replacement Miracle! No cooking and no cleanup for you. You rest and we'll take care of everything. :thumb:
Who’s this “We” of which you speak? 😂

Also Peanut Butter? Chunky or smooth?

They are both an abomination to the eyes of God himself.

It’s awful stuff 😂

Good morning got the kid coming over to help me with the yard work today hopefully the rain holds off. I have to pick him up at 10am. He just called me I do not have to pick him up now. He is a good kid at 13 years old and a very good worker. Everyone have a great day and be safe. Later 🍋

Who’s this “We” of which you speak? 😂

Also Peanut Butter? Chunky or smooth?

They are both an abomination to the eyes of God himself.

It’s awful stuff 😂
Excuse me Sir but you don’t know what you’re talking about. Me, Jimmy Carter and millions of American children love the stuff. I should say the late Jimmy Carter. CL🍀 Edit:smooth

Good morning got the kid coming over to help me with the yard work today hopefully the rain holds off. I have to pick him up at 10am. He just called me I do not have to pick him up now. He is a good kid at 13 years old and a very good worker. Everyone have a great day and be safe. Later 🍋
You too Keith. CL🍀

You be safe! I don't want to read anymore about singed hair or red faces! "Back away from the fire....."
Gonna do a little clearing today myself. Sunshine is out! YEY

You be safe! I don't want to read anymore about singed hair or red faces! "Back away from the fire....."
Gonna do a little clearing today myself. Sunshine is out! YEY
Thanks Lady but no burning today as it is going to be too windy. My wife just went out, so I better get out there too. 🍋

Excuse me Sir but you don’t know what you’re talking about. Me, Jimmy Carter and millions of American children love the stuff. I should say the late Jimmy Carter. CL🍀 Edit:smooth
How many Presidents we gonna cover off between us today 😂

Carter was a real good dude I reckon? Died like two weeks after his wife? Lived in the same house from the 50’s like Warren Buffet does?

Obama is a good guy - Clinton (Bill) my Dad reckons had this phenomenal charisma. - he walked into the the room at the White House when pops was there and everyone knew. Electricity in the air.

Sone people really have that thing advanced phermones or something.

Kevin?

We gonna see some seeds popping s time soon?

Wow what a day my back hurts just watching my wife work she is tough. Got a lot more done but still a lot to go now my son can come and get his shit. It rained a little off and on but an OK day. I hope everyone's Saturday was good and a better Sunday. :circle-of-love: 🍋
It's raining buckets in So Oregon today boy i'm taking some days off from yard work that bending and kneeling for too long gets my back ache'n.

Good morning :420: it is going to be a very nice day here and I hope the same where you are. The sun is shining, and it is warming up nicely. Looks like more yard work today. :green_heart:🍋
I’m happy you’re getting some nice weather. It’s supposed to be sunny today and 80 degrees. Let me tell ya that I’m more than ready for it. CL🍀

Can you clone that kid of yours does the gardening/home stuff for you?!

He almost certainly has a higher net worth than me already!

Your son is taking his stuff away? Does that mean your garage is freed up? That looks like it could become the Cadillac of indoor grow installations!

Just maybe don't tell the wife!

Can you clone that kid of yours does the gardening/home stuff for you?!

He almost certainly has a higher net worth than me already!

Your son is taking his stuff away? Does that mean your garage is freed up? That looks like it could become the Cadillac of indoor grow installations!

Just maybe don't tell the wife!
Hello Nick and no my garages are still full of motorcycles and other stuff they are not heated so no growing in them. Plus, my son has not come and taken any of his stuff yet. How is Co doing good, I hope. 🍋

Back
Top Bottom