Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

Happy day to all it's a little rainy but nice just the same. I have good news for me. I will not get my Hip done till 11-26-24 This will work out for me I talked to the Doctor today. All set I can still grow great timing 9 days to go. Be safe. :circle-of-love: 🍋
Good news for you Keith.

I've had a few friends get replacement and they all recovered quickly and were walking much better after the surgery! The docs must have the hip replacements procedures dialed in pretty good. :)

Good news for you Keith.

I've had a few friends get replacement and they all recovered quickly and were walking much better after the surgery! The docs must have the hip replacements procedures dialed in pretty good. :)
That he does and as I said he does knees also. 🍋

My doctor is young enough to be my son and he has replaced both of my knees and my left hip. 🍋
That's great. What you don't want is a doctor old enough to be your father. :)

Good morning :420:raining hard here and it will all day long 8 days till it is time. It would be a great day to start germination, but I will wait the 8 days. I hope all have a great day today I am watching the news, and I am sick of hearing about Trump. I personally feel he belongs in jail, but I will leave it at that. I received my 6 rolls of rubber coated wire I only needed 1 or 2 rolls, but the price was really good, so I bought all 6. Anyone needs some Spring Rubber coated Flex Tie. I will never use all of this I have 30M. Everyone have a great day and be safe. :green_heart:🍋

Good morning :420:raining hard here and it will all day long 8 days till it is time. It would be a great day to start germination, but I will wait the 8 days. I hope all have a great day today I am watching the news, and I am sick of hearing about Trump. I personally feel he belongs in jail, but I will leave it at that. I received my 6 rolls of rubber coated wire I only needed 1 or 2 rolls, but the price was really good, so I bought all 6. Anyone needs some Spring Rubber coated Flex Tie. I will never use all of this I have 30M. Everyone have a great day and be safe. :green_heart:🍋
I personally feel you're right, but we'll leave it at that...

Good Morning Keith.
Supposed to be rainy and chilly here again today as well. It's indoor work......again.
Might go in and do some light defoliation on the girls to open them up. Going to soak some sunflower seeds and get some herbs germing too.
Have a great day!

I had one of them young docs with my knee, he's like oh you'll be in here next week walking

Apparently he hadn't completed many surgeries. Left me inna wheelchair for a year.
I will defs need my R) knee replaced. I’ve had an arthroscopy with some success. If I don’t watch my weight and exercise daily I end up in all sorts of trouble pain and movement wise.

Back
Top Bottom