King's Indoor Mars Hydro TSL2000 LED Cree Pink Kush, Blueberry, Bruce Banger Fems Coco

@Derbybud thank you buddy .

Here is my dark devil auto day 39 flower I got counted .

She is almost done already seeing more cloudy then clear waiting for amber to appear. Not strong aroma off her until you rub her or get nose to her. Bit she def has something going on .

Few pics to end the weekend off .

Fridge brown paper bags I'm thinking .

Just watered her now she was thirsty.

Looking good Joe. Don't take her too soon. 39 days is quick.
Think I see her going at day 50 ish around from reading she is a fast auto for sure .

Been a while but I can see your garden look amazing!! Your DDA look awsome!!!! I did grow 2 last year and there were both purple like that but way smaller! Good tasty smoke tho!!!
I thought before I flipped her she was of say 12 inch maybe at best ..

I flipped and if say she doubled at least under some Intense lights too. Very aggressive pre flower on her .

That's a good one for sure.
Penny brotha. That pink kush is over smelling every thing in my grow room as I get mid way up stairs bang tuna fishy . Makes me so darn hungry. I love tuna .

If you havent noticed lmao.

I'll go take a pic of her in tent actually let's do a quick video .

Here we go! I’m in brother :yahoo:

It is “ a few “ pages late, but hey I found it so I’ll be tapping my toe here now :battingeyelashes:

Have a great day
Welcome back bro

So my contractor knows Aiden Dudas who played in this year's world juniors for team Canada and I am now getting his autograph and got to pick a picture out. Will get a nice frame and one day add to my future man cave and have a wicked story behind it. This contractor is an actually really nice guy .

Stoked to have this special history in my home I'll grab a picture once it's complete .

Congrats team Canada on Your well fought victory to gold .:420::green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom