King's Indoor Mars Hydro TSL2000 LED Cree Pink Kush, Blueberry, Bruce Banger Fems Coco

Joe, you are doing a mavelous job . Not sure u need any help from me. The only thing i would do , is to give them an 'inside' and 'down low ' pruning. All else looks great bud... :high-five:
Cool bro I'll clean up a bit tonight thanks brotha. Let the frost begin lol

Hey gang ..

Well quick little 2020 new year update .

Happy new years everyone who sees this.

Best wishes to all.

Few pics as I hit the hay.

Ppm no higher then 550 ish .

Ph in 5.9-6.1

Running out of cal mag and getting low on ph down.

Need to pick up more enzyme komplete.

Odd fruit fly but after talking with @UrbanAchiever he reminded me apple cider vinegar in saran wrap like holes tooth pick trap them.

Must be fruity back ground Terp line

Anyways here are some shots cleaned tent today sterile alcohol moved around .

Rh bit low at 31 since i stopped the outtake fan from a timer method to run all day.

Might have to find a way to add more rh in tent Got some playing around still to do.

Dark devil checking trichromes lately. Have some pics of her soon.

Night all xoxo

Hey @Kingjoe83 ,

That's quite the frost assembly line you got going on in your factory!

What does the Pink Kush smell like?

Hey @Kingjoe83 ,

That's quite the frost assembly line you got going on in your factory!

What does the Pink Kush smell like?
Just this wicked kushy smell almost fishy I want to say .. still got a bit to go still.

I am on my fourth year learning here..c student sadly lol

Bruce bangers are very bottom picture booger plant in corner right .

And not the picture above the last one if scrolling my down but the one above that one is the other Bruce banger . Loo nice smells coming from rubs .

Mornin to ya Joe. Nice lookin produce Mr!... :high-five:
Morning brotha

She is putting along also been trying to clean up bit more on lowers an inners :goodjob::Namaste:

Very nice healthy looking garden!

Pink Kush, DDA and Bruce Banner.

Will you do us a favour and take a shot of a full fan leaf in your next photo shoots - I'm practicing looking at healthy leaves and problem leaves.

How's the family feeling today?

Erin is still sick but actually showing signs of improvement thanks @DrCannaCanadian

Me neck and back still sore but better then yesterday that's for dang sure.

Well here are my zkittles and Alaskan purple fems from seedsman. Vegged 64 days I think it was or 57 off too for head one in two gal fabric pot one three gal Alaskan purple.

I think I got day 3 flower.in my 3x3 tent with unit farm ufo 120 .

Cleaned up a bit today .

Okay check this out family.

Very nice healthy looking garden!

Pink Kush, DDA and Bruce Banner.

Will you do us a favour and take a shot of a full fan leaf in your next photo shoots - I'm practicing looking at healthy leaves and problem leaves.

How's the family feeling today?
Best I got is this not much of a photographer sadly but here does this look healthy and happy ?

Back
Top Bottom