Hey joe just wondering what your using exactly for amendments ? What’s the ratios just curious, my first grow I used bottled nutes and I had so many issues man , I switched to gaja green and things are going amazing very simple. But I just found @Emilya and she has some crazy organic ferts it’s called Emmie's Backyard Fermented Plant Extracts From Dandelions!

It’s a great read and it’s slmost cost you nothing dude but honestly worth the time spent reading. Anyway can’t wait to see the grow. When are you going to start the new journal ?

There you go. Sunny day here. You?

Oh yeah it was a beauty and so did all the girls out there along beach side and we'll everywhere I looked today lol

God I love my wife but damn I can't appreciate a good looking woman still lol

It's cool Erin knows I love her and I'm happly married lmao

Hey joe just wondering what your using exactly for amendments ? What’s the ratios just curious, my first grow I used bottled nutes and I had so many issues man , I switched to gaja green and things are going amazing very simple. But I just found @Emilya and she has some crazy organic ferts it’s called Emmie's Backyard Fermented Plant Extracts From Dandelions!

It’s a great read and it’s slmost cost you nothing dude but honestly worth the time spent reading. Anyway can’t wait to see the grow. When are you going to start the new journal ?
Do they need to yellow or still can use of dead white lol

I have some in back yard now lol

Alright family

We're getting closer lol 68 hrs in 6 days or 110 hrs in 9 days lol

Your place is looking pretty sweet, tell Erin it’ll look nicer with some cannabis plants growing in those beds! Lol
Haha I wish they are going to be right beside them.

Hey joe is that your house ?? Looks beautiful , lots of hard work put into that. I can’t wait to se this get going my friend . Can you tell me where you got your fabric pots from thoes ones look solid
Amazon like 25 $ or less for 5 of them handles seem durable too see if I can text you a link from Amazon ; do you got prime bud?

Back
Top Bottom