If they’re in coco you have to feed daily. Try raising ph to around 6.0
But is not straight coco penny ? That is what I don’t get ?

What’s it mixed with?

So not sure if you remember but I searched the site their canna coco site awhile back and couldn’t find ingredients . When I asked them they never answered me.

I want to say peat moss coco perlite for sure besides that no idea boss.

Also says it retains moisture very well.

Here is my online order has my outdoor busy aitn cutting these days for pain relief sadly. Might keep what’s left outdoor and use for bi products.

On route is zip of gods green crack and gram of shatter Bubba kush .

Here is nug shot they display .

Hope it looks like that in bag lol

Also some info since flower time on bomb girls .

I thought you went back to coco, water daily and see if she if she likes it. Raise the ph.
Yes my entire veg tent is in coco. My bomb seed tent is not sadly on that canna stuff as didn’t want to transplant this late plus fabric pots rip roots ?

Here is my online order has my outdoor busy aitn cutting these days for pain relief sadly. Might keep what’s left outdoor and use for bi products.

On route is zip of gods green crack and gram of shatter Bubba kush .

Here is nug shot they display .

Hope it looks like that in bag lol

Also some info since flower time on bomb girls .

Oops wrong one for thc bomb on linage lol

I know I just wanted you to all know what I am going through and share this with you.

I want to share what my pain is . Part of it , my daily battles .

I wish this upon no one. It really sucks .

You really should have a high CBD strain like the Candida growing at all times for oil Joe. That's the thing for the inflammation those disks are causing in the surrounding tissue. I sent a few seeds off to another grower who said they would use CS and create a whole bunch more and send them back. Whenever that happens I'm sending you some.
Yeah I know was very sad my candida didn’t make it was just a beautiful plant .

At least you guys know i lm not lying now . Proof !

This is why I try to grow to get the release buddy that’s it . Nothing more . Oh I love it too of course .

You really should have a high CBD strain like the Candida growing at all times for oil Joe. That's the thing for the inflammation those disks are causing in the surrounding tissue. I sent a few seeds off to another grower who said they would use CS and create a whole bunch more and send them back. Whenever that happens I'm sending you some.
Very kind of you shed :Namaste:

You know I've got some Candida, in my seed jar, if that CBD turns out anything like the one I grew from CBD Crew I will yield pretty heavy. I made some topical from my last run but I got rashes from it, I think the bees wax clogged my pores.

Oh well, need another medium, a few drops of oil might not be too bad. Drop some orange essential in it to and just apply.

Beeswax will do that. My topicals are oil only (grapeseed and pumpkin seed). And wax inhibits the absorption of the cannabinoids.

I've been going with straight grape seed oil for mine. Really like the smell and how well it absorbs.

Good info, appreciation!

Alright few shots of my girls. Veg tent filling up fast . Might have to stick cherry bomb when time comes to flower tent .

Got to run to work so sorry for lazy update everyone .

Roots roots roots cherry bomb oh my my

Back
Top Bottom