Can't wait to see that explosive growth g2! Hope your weekend is going well, with plenty of R&R

Hey girl, just swishing by to say hi....

Hey girl, just swishing by to say hi....
I know it‘s G you’re waving too there - but seeing as I’m just here (and I saw you a moment ago over at Sue’s, too...) ... Hi Shawnee :ciao::ganjamon: Hope things are swinging well with you. Pop on over to my garden sometime for some relaxing viewing (well, except for centipede devouring lizards! ;)): Critical Cure and Chaos in the Forest

:Namaste:

Hello G :love: see you soon :surf:

What’s Update Seedsman Sponsored Journal - How Does Your Garden Grow? – 100% Organic Garden & Brain Rehab – Mar 12, 2018

Hello 420 Family & Supporters,

Welcome back after a brief but much needed rest. I don’t talk much about my disability here, but once in a while I like to check in with you guys to let you know what it’s like growing to rehab my brain. I know I make it look easy with my tech skills and writing but behind this screen is someone who is really struggling to keep things going. However, if you get to know me long enough, this is my lifeline and I just cannot give up. I need to be here so I adjust, adapt and move on, which is a skill in itself.

I just want to say thank you for visiting my journal and being so patient while it takes a while to reply. So let’s get this over with. I’ve regressed, not gonna lie, I’m back on my meds and the darkness has come back.

Due to stresses on this forum and the impact of the headaches lasting for weeks, I’m back to where I started here. I am unable to speak in clear and concise sentences for example. My head feels like it’s swelling and I’m numb again.

My husband and I are looking into learning sign language but my medical team don't want me to because I'll stop speaking altogether, which is what I want. I know they are right but I'm desperate to find a way to communicate my needs.

So that’s all, just wanted to give you an idea of where I am at in the stages of Frontotemporal Dementia, which is Alzheimer’s for young folks like me. At least 1 in 3 people will have to deal with dementia eventually. Don’t turn out like me, feed your brain with love and nutrients. KEEP GROWING. ;)

“Grieving

Grief has been identified as the “constant yet hidden companion” of dementia (Kenneth J. Doka). They often experience a continuous and profound sense of loss and subsequent grief as they live through the changes associated with the progression of the disease. You may be grieving the losses that are occurring in your own life as well.

Grieving is an up and down process. In the earlier stages of the person's dementia, you may swing between despair and wild optimism that a cure will soon be found. You may even deny that anything is wrong and try to suppress your feelings. Later, if you have accepted the situation, you may find that there are periods when you can cope well and make the best of things. At other times, you may feel overwhelmed by sadness or anger, or you may simply feel numb.

Feelings like these are a normal part of grieving, but if you experience them, it is important to realize that you may be under a great deal of stress and you may need to seek emotional support for yourself.”

Sooo, although I am back to being depressed, my plants are shining examples of where I want to be again. I want to be free to be me again in this forum, one day, one step, one plant at a time, okay maybe a few more plants at time…:)

I hope I can beat this…

-------------------------THE FUN STUFF--------------------------

We have expanded even though you can’t really tell. :) I added at least 10 inches width to to accommodate the ambitious sativa who is pushing my limits in the best way.

------------------------

1. Type: Sweet Coffee Ryder

Week: 5

Days: 40

Nutes for Lady #1: 5ml calmag, 2ml bloom, 5ml grow (feeding every third day)

Nutes for Lady #2: 5ml calmag, 2ml bloom, 5ml grow, (daily, she’s relentless)

Temp: 23

RH: 55%

Strain: Indica & Sativa (one of each)

Technique: Germination, FIM, LST & Tip spreading

Comments: Flash On

Sweet Indica Lady #1 – 1 gallon – Top View

--------------

Sweet Indica Lady #1 – 1 gallon – Side View – Light stress and she's not that tall, had to decrease light.

--------------

Sweet Indica Lady #1 Height – 1.3 Foot or 15 inches – Up 3 inches from last week

She is stacking despite the light stress, I’m proud of her, I need to follow her lead.

--------------------

Sweet Indica Lady #1 – First set of leaves for oil, I kept from defoliation.

------------------

Coffee Sativa Lady #2 height is currently 2 feet/21 inches. I hope my math is right.

---------------------

Coffee Sativa Lady # 2 – 2 gallon – Defoliation

-------------------

Coffee Sativa Lady # 2 – 2 gallon – side view

Eventually I’m going to remove the middle stuff to send energy to the top. I already defoliated underneath, but removing too much would upset the plant. So I wait patiently until I see another opportunity to take more larfy leafy stuff. And because it’s already blooming, I’m collecting the THCA which is in the forming pistils and leaves and putting it all in the freezer.

------------------

Lady #2 Light stress and mild cal mag, still pumping the nutes to help her along. Also I raised my light the last 2 inches I could. And I had to turn it back down to 300w because Lady #1 has it too. But I’ll be sure to turn back on the 600w when get more buds representin’. So you could say, I got tagged by the gang signs and I must retreat. ;)

--------------------

After doing all that training and defol, I finally was able to get 3 out of the 4 colas at the same height. Wasn’t easy, but I just never give up. Also, she is throwin’ out coffee terpenes and it’s so pronounced. If you want this unique experience I recommend this strain because it’s unlike anything I can describe. Plus my husband has the best nose and even he loves the smell. It’s very alluring. Amazing how plants are so diverse and just adapt to every situation. Live and learn Lady G, the signs are there.

--------------------

*Today I went to visit the horses and I gave my special guy ear kisses while he was eating, otherwise he's too tall. His ears were warm from the healing sun, I must have spent 2 hours out there watching the hawks and eagles. When all else fails, animals are truly the ones I look up to.

Thanks for letting my brain ramble on.

Much love Sweet Coffee Lovers!

Beautiful update as always G2HM :Namaste:

Sorry to get about being back to square one . That sucks I can’t wit for the sun to shine full time in your life hun.

Plants are looking healthy . Nice training as well. Quality over quantity anyway I say now .

Hitting a purple og dab for ya in hopes it eases your pains and melts them away :passitleft:

:hug::hug::hug:

It's all I can say.....

:love:

speech is overrated!! Lol! Your writing is really clear today G so your thought functionality seems good - just the pathway to the spoken word ... So if it’s working... just write. And I think signing is great - we use it a bit when I have times I can’t speak well. You’re dealing with something way different of course, but even being able to say ‘thankyou’ in sign is a godsend sometimes :)

im writing back to you today about the other stuff :hug:

Beautiful update as always G2HM :Namaste:

Sorry to get about being back to square one . That sucks I can’t wit for the sun to shine full time in your life hun.

Plants are looking healthy . Nice training as well. Quality over quantity anyway I say now .

Hitting a purple og dab for ya in hopes it eases your pains and melts them away :passitleft:

*Awwww thanks KJ, :Namaste:, I hope so too. :thanks: :passitleft:

Girls are looking great, the light stress doesn’t seem to have hurt them any. Hang in there G2 lots of horse snuggles in you’re future.

*Hey PW, not bad at all for light stress, in fact, I don't stress about that stress anymore, k that was funny sounding. Now that I can catch the signs early enough since you taught me. Thanks for supporting me, you are a great relief in my life. :hug: Sooo many horse snuggles in the future, I have to go more often but carrots everyday get expensive, still worth it though. :hug:

:hug::hug::hug:

It's all I can say.....

:hug::hug::hug: and raise you a :thanks:

:hug::love::hug::hug::love::hug:

Here’s a few to see you through my soul sista

:love::hug::love: back to the drawing board, but I still have plants.

:love:

speech is overrated!! Lol! Your writing is really clear today G so your thought functionality seems good - just the pathway to the spoken word ... So if it’s working... just write. And I think signing is great - we use it a bit when I have times I can’t speak well. You’re dealing with something way different of course, but even being able to say ‘thankyou’ in sign is a godsend sometimes :)

im writing back to you today about the other stuff :hug:

*hahahaha yah, speech is overrated, I'm gonna learn some signing anyways, you're right keep it simple. I forgot to tell you that my husband taught himself a sign special for me this weekend. He learned how to tell me that I'm beautiful, by circling his face and then pointing at me before he went to work. What a guy, he just makes everything okay. I'm so lucky to have him.

*Thanks for letting me know know my functionality is good. Things are not so obvious to me, but I like what I hear. Writing is an amazing outlet for me, it's the only way I can express detail, so I'm lucky to be able to have this gift still.

*:hug::circle-of-love::hug::thanks:

The sativa Lady is my preference, although both are looking good. Love that bowl shape. How much light clearance do you have left? Hope I didn’t steer you wrong with my suggestion around going full power - my plants are loving it, although the lights are 24” away.

*No worries DW, that was my decision, totally not on you. I like pushing the potential in my environment and then plants.
I'm at 21 inches from sativa to light. Then my indica is 3 ft away from the light and still got stress. So no biggie, I love learning in ways that allow me to experiment. :hug: WE GOOD grow bro.

I believe can speak for most folks here when I say take the time you need to take care of yourself. Don’t let the worry about updating us stress you out. You have a limited about of “spoons” for each day, and if you run out of spoons before getting to an update, oh well. There is always tomorrow.

Namaste, dear lady. :)

Back
Top Bottom