I believe can speak for most folks here when I say take the time you need to take care of yourself. Don’t let the worry about updating us stress you out. You have a limited about of “spoons” for each day, and if you run out of spoons before getting to an update, oh well. There is always tomorrow.

Namaste, dear lady. :)

*Awwwww, big bear hug :hug: I didn't know Bear's used spoons, how interesting, tehehe, just kidding. Stop it brain!

*I am just learning to put myself first, you're right, thank you soooo much for your kindness.

Looking forward to pics of the girls.

*Thanks for always being here…:thanks:

Hope your weekend is a good one Grow.

*It was clarifying…hahahaha. I mean it was a tough one, but had to happen. Now I have clarity and look forward to moving on.:thumb: Hope your plants are treating you right, I'll be sure to get updated.

Can't wait to see that explosive growth g2! Hope your weekend is going well, with plenty of R&R

*Lots of rest and doting over the plants. So great to hear from you. :hug: Always.

Hey girl, just swishing by to say hi....

*SHAWNEE you’re back!!! on track!!!…please stay and stick around. Thanks for dropping by. :hug:

I know it‘s G you’re waving too there - but seeing as I’m just here (and I saw you a moment ago over at Sue’s, too...) ... Hi Shawnee Hope things are swinging well with you. Pop on over to my garden sometime for some relaxing viewing (well, except for centipede devouring lizards! ): Critical Cure and Chaos in the Forest

Hello G see you soon

*WHAAAAT more bug drama, I’m THERE! I love that stuff. I’ll be over soon Amy.

--------------------------
*Yaaaay! Mr. A.:love:
---------------------------

Seriously it rude to not bring at least dessert right ?

*ummm, YAH that’s totally fair. I would bring marshmallow squares made with some oil to share.

I hope your weekend is a good one G. Be safe!

*Yaaaay, GrandpaT! You know how happy you make me. Thanks for the love. :)

Amazing update there g2h! Sorry to hear that your headaches have been so severe. This may sound dumb, but I find the essential oils can help when applied directly. They certianly don't make them go away, but do help to lessen the intensity.

I wish you all the best. Sending all the healing vibes I can muster your way my friend. Thanks for the tidbit about your encounter with nature. I always love your descriptions!

I almost forgot... your plants look superb. The sativa is huge! You're really doing them justice with all the TLC

Hope you can get to feeling better soon!!!

:ganjamon::love::hug::circle-of-love::hug::love::ganjamon:

*Thank you very very kindly TMD, I like your advice. My plants are the best FAKE looking plants around, :eek::thanks: That joke does not get old with me.

--------------------------------------

*I have to go everyone, my energy is limited, but I'll be back tomorrow for a much smaller update, I promise. :love: Much love, one day at a time.

:surf:Before I leave, please allow me to share my thoughts through other people's words...

"
“The reasonable wo/man adapts her/himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to her/himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable wo/man.”

George Bernard Shaw

I believe can speak for most folks here when I say take the time you need to take care of yourself. Don’t let the worry about updating us stress you out. You have a limited about of “spoons” for each day, and if you run out of spoons before getting to an update, oh well. There is always tomorrow.

Namaste, dear lady. :)
Amen to that Big Bear!:hug::love::hug: Perfectly stated! As Lady G's posts all are!

Your writing is really clear today G so your thought functionality seems good - just the pathway to the spoken word ... So if it’s working... just write.

:hug::love::hug:Amy got it spot on!

*Thanks for always being here…:thanks:

*It was clarifying…hahahaha. I mean it was a tough one, but had to happen. Now I have clarity and look forward to moving on.:thumb: Hope your plants are treating you right, I'll be sure to get updated.

*Lots of rest and doting over the plants. So great to hear from you. :hug: Always.

*SHAWNEE you’re back!!! on track!!!…please stay and stick around. Thanks for dropping by. :hug:

*WHAAAAT more bug drama, I’m THERE! I love that stuff. I’ll be over soon Amy.

--------------------------
*Yaaaay! Mr. A.:love:
---------------------------

*ummm, YAH that’s totally fair. I would bring marshmallow squares made with some oil to share.

*Yaaaay, GrandpaT! You know how happy you make me. Thanks for the love. :)
Haha I just made vanilla flavoured rice crispy squares.
So we in the same page grow ;)

*Awwwww, big bear hug :hug: I didn't know Bear's used spoons, how interesting, tehehe, just kidding. Stop it brain!

*I am just learning to put myself first, you're right, thank you soooo much for your kindness.

Hey G2HM,

I was going to date this January 28, 2018 but I figured you'd know I wasn't the first to sub-in. A big Atta Boy to Dobe Wan

Just a reminder of Goldilocks.

3 bears, 3 spoons and 3 bowls.

And it didn't end there for the bears. They've shot to fame.

You might have seen them doing their new gig as the Charmin Bears.

Ok, enough fooling around. Thanks for doing this, if its half as good as your other threads we are in for a treat!

Peace, Love and Laughter :peace: :circle-of-love: :rofl:

Lady G - your an inspiration to us all. Thanks for opening up and bearing your soul to us. It takes a very strong lady to be so open and vulnerable. I know it is rough but often One Step Back = Two Steps Forward.

While you may be having a bit of trouble communicating verbally you have one of the strongest skills in communicating with your written word and your strong heart and love.

Big Hug--

Amen to that Big Bear!:hug::love::hug: Perfectly stated! As Lady G's posts all are!
:hug::love::hug:Amy got it spot on!

*Great to see you LadyGaea. :hug:

Haha I just made vanilla flavoured rice crispy squares.
So we in the same page grow ;)

*I loooove that stuff, I can eat it for days, which usually happens cause I make so much of it.

new edibles? :slide:

*I have started to add my oil to my home cookin'. I have not felt the euphoria so I'm slowly increasing with every batch I make.

Great to see the plants and you are doing well. Those autos grow so fast when you treat them right! Excellent job on them so far.
:passitleft:

*Dr. Doob, my hubby wanted me to say to you PEBCAC, since you both are tech geeks too. We laughed at it. Great to see you around. How's that water cooling server going? :) :passitleft:

Hey G2HM,
I was going to date this January 28, 2018 but I figured you'd know I wasn't the first to sub-in. A big Atta Boy to Dobe Wan
Just a reminder of Goldilocks.
3 bears, 3 spoons and 3 bowls.
And it didn't end there for the bears. They've shot to fame.
You might have seen them doing their new gig as the Charmin Bears.
Ok, enough fooling around. Thanks for doing this, if its half as good as your other threads we are in for a treat!
Peace, Love and Laughter :peace: :circle-of-love: :rofl:

*Hiiiiiii FPunk, you made it back, now my tail is wagging excitedly. Great to see you in this new website, like having a new wardrobe to show off. I think da bears can buy more spoons now. Big hug :hug: and VAPE-a-licious.

Lady G - your an inspiration to us all. Thanks for opening up and bearing your soul to us. It takes a very strong lady to be so open and vulnerable. I know it is rough but often One Step Back = Two Steps Forward.
While you may be having a bit of trouble communicating verbally you have one of the strongest skills in communicating with your written word and your strong heart and love.
Big Hug--

*Thank you I needed that hug. If you hug like you take care of your plants, then it should do wonders for me. It does help to just get it out and then rebuild from there. I really appreciate the confirmation that my writing is still strong. I'm still blind in my brain, but at least I'm still good at things I really enjoy. Especially growing, I'm still amazed I can still remember what to do, even though I'm detached, the knowledge is still there. Your ladies really inspire me and our grows are connected so if I forget anything I can watch you over-achieve.

S’up Yo! Always nice to see what’s happening in your world G.

*Hi GrandpaT, hope your back is feeling better. :)

:peace: What’s Update Seedsman Sponsored Journal - How Does Your Garden Grow? – 100% Organic Garden & Brain Rehab – Mar 14, 2018
Hello 420 Family & Supporters,:Namaste:

Here are the ladies before I gave only one of them a slight trim. Lots of little leaf stuff and small buds that is taking up precious energy and room.

Coffee Sativa Lady #2 – 2 gallon (right side) BEFORE

As you can see by the top view there are multiple buds and not much room to breathe.

AFTER (in the freezer for oil):eek:

Lady #1 Left – Lady #2 Right

The Lady on the left did not need a defoliation btw, only the Lady #2 on the right got the trim. And look at the results, a much cleaner plant, full light penentration, and most larfy leafy stuff is done from the middle. She is officially ready to spread her wings and bud it up. No adverse affects of the staggered defoliation this week, so I have to remember to always do things in moderation.

------------------

1. Type: Sweet Coffee Ryder
Week: 5
Days: 42
Nutes for Lady #1: 5ml calmag, 2ml bloom, 5ml grow (feeding every third day)
Nutes for Lady #2: 5ml calmag, 2ml bloom, 5ml grow, (daily, she’s relentless)
Temp: 24
RH: 53%
Strain: Indica & Sativa (one of each)
Technique: Germination, FIM, LST & Tip spreading
Comments: Flash On

Sweet Indica Lady #1 – 1 gallon – Top View

--------------

Sweet Indica Lady #1 – 1 gallon – Check out the stacking in the back and the mutant flower in the front.

--------------

Sweet Indica Lady #1 – 1 gallon – Mutant Flower – does anyone know what this is?

--------------------

Just made a steak on a bun, with my CBD/THC olive oil for my hun. He loooved it.

------------------

*Today we went to visit the horses again. Three days in a row to visit the most peaceful creatures in the world. It was a great time watching the 3 horses roll in the dirt and expose their bellies to the sky, then roll back over to land on their feet, push back up onto their legs and shake their body vigorously. And they did it all in the same spot but one right after the other. You don’t see that every day.

Oh and not to forget all the kisses I was able to steal after the carrots were done. It’s the best place on earth and the animals are the strongest beings I could ever model myself after. I trust them with my life, and they watch over me…and…my pockets filled with carrots.

Much Love Sweet Coffee Lovers!

Hi G2! So glad you've had 3 great days! Hoping that continues! Horses are awesome, there are stables right up the road from me where I can stop by and say hi to them. I'd like to spend more time with horses and maybe get into riding. The plants look great! That "mutant" bud is like a Siamese twin! Ha :rofl:

:peace: What’s Update Seedsman Sponsored Journal - How Does Your Garden Grow? – 100% Organic Garden & Brain Rehab – Mar 14, 2018
Hello 420 Family & Supporters,:Namaste:

Here are the ladies before I gave only one of them a slight trim. Lots of little leaf stuff and small buds that is taking up precious energy and room.

Coffee Sativa Lady #2 – 2 gallon (right side) BEFORE

As you can see by the top view there are multiple buds and not much room to breathe.

AFTER (in the freezer for oil):eek:

Lady #1 Left – Lady #2 Right

The Lady on the left did not need a defoliation btw, only the Lady #2 on the right got the trim. And look at the results, a much cleaner plant, full light penentration, and most larfy leafy stuff is done from the middle. She is officially ready to spread her wings and bud it up. No adverse affects of the staggered defoliation this week, so I have to remember to always do things in moderation.

------------------

1. Type: Sweet Coffee Ryder
Week: 5
Days: 42
Nutes for Lady #1: 5ml calmag, 2ml bloom, 5ml grow (feeding every third day)
Nutes for Lady #2: 5ml calmag, 2ml bloom, 5ml grow, (daily, she’s relentless)
Temp: 24
RH: 53%
Strain: Indica & Sativa (one of each)
Technique: Germination, FIM, LST & Tip spreading
Comments: Flash On

Sweet Indica Lady #1 – 1 gallon – Top View

--------------

Sweet Indica Lady #1 – 1 gallon – Check out the stacking in the back and the mutant flower in the front.

--------------

Sweet Indica Lady #1 – 1 gallon – Mutant Flower – does anyone know what this is?

--------------------

Just made a steak on a bun, with my CBD/THC olive oil for my hun. He loooved it.

------------------

*Today we went to visit the horses again. Three days in a row to visit the most peaceful creatures in the world. It was a great time watching the 3 horses roll in the dirt and expose their bellies to the sky, then roll back over to land on their feet, push back up onto their legs and shake their body vigorously. And they did it all in the same spot but one right after the other. You don’t see that every day.

Oh and not to forget all the kisses I was able to steal after the carrots were done. It’s the best place on earth and the animals are the strongest beings I could ever model myself after. I trust them with my life, and they watch over me…and…my pockets filled with carrots.

Much Love Sweet Coffee Lovers!

I'm glad you have had good days my friend.
Your time with horses seems to remove doubt.
Reminds you of what you are all about.
Just a few bad days, It's not the end.

I admire your strength and determination.
Your grace in moving forward, not laying blame.
They humble the soul seeking reclamation.
Motivate me to want to do the same.

The world should heed Lady G's example.
All are deserving. All have merits.
Wouldn't it be nice to go through life.
With a pocket full of carrots.

Cheers friend.

Back
Top Bottom