LaidBackLeo87 - Soil - LED & CFL - Bagseed - First Grow

Lmao i got a feeling if you did all that you would be living alone, although you could bring try to explain to her with all the knowledge about cannabis you could find her a stain that doesn't make her paranoid or anxious, I'm thinking that the easier route to go . .
Tried that. No go. But she did try some cbd caps when she was stressed out. They helped but she lost interest. But I shouldn't complain. She understands how cannabis helps me with my ailments, and remembers that it was only 6 or 7 years ago that I was completely bedridden for a year and a half from the side effects of the shit prescriptions I was being fed. Now I can go for walks, play with the dogs, take my scoot out for all day rides to nowhere, most of the stuff I used to be able to do without thinking about it.
So no thumbtacks then, right?

Tried that. No go. But she did try some cbd caps when she was stressed out. They helped but she lost interest. But I shouldn't complain. She understands how cannabis helps me with my ailments, and remembers that it was only 6 or 7 years ago that I was completely bedridden for a year and a half from the side effects of the shit prescriptions I was being fed. Now I can go for walks, play with the dogs, take my scoot out for all day rides to nowhere, most of the stuff I used to be able to do without thinking about it.
So no thumbtacks then, right?

For your own health no thumbtacks .

So i took a couple of pics just to show off how my girls are doing
420-magazine-mobile310648370.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1772890988.jpg

Gloria, she gave me a heart attack early on but wow she is growing so fast. Part of me feels like she is growing faster then Cara but then again maybe it's just because the sheer difference in their sizes. do smaller plants grow faster then large ones?
420-magazine-mobile141268702.jpg

420-magazine-mobile961040934.jpg

And here's beautiful Cara, while she's not throwing out pistils at the same rate as her sister, she's stretching for the stars! I'm pretty excited to see what my yield will be off her, i do believe she's gonna make her daddy proud!
I still have to grab some pics of the clones i have and will do that when i get a chance.

Thanks palmetto, im with you on that one! I feel like I've been planning my next grow for a month already! .
I think I started planning my second grow the second I started learning on my first! Lol

Leo~ you should be a proud papa! Your girls looking fiiiiine! I knew Gloria wouldn't disappoint! Keep it up friend!

I think I started planning my second grow the second I started learning on my first! Lol

Leo~ you should be a proud papa! Your girls looking fiiiiine! I knew Gloria wouldn't disappoint! Keep it up friend!
I'm really hoping i can get a good clone off Gloria, i know I've said it before but i really really really want to see what she can do with the knowledge i have gained on this grow and about growing her specifically.

Well if anybody else wants to do the solo cup with us we are taking smallish size clones on Wednesday morning. I will start the journal the night before. And post a link here in this journal as well as my journal.

Theres a great read for cloning on grow weed easy if you'd like to join us in our 12-14 week experiment.

The first post in the journal will have the rules.

Like i said ill start the journal on Tuesday night PST.

Back
Top Bottom