LA's Auto Training!

re: LA's Auto Training!

He he :) Well lets have some more pics and info on my new lamp from RAYSACE our new 420 sponsors :)

This is my first Cob lamp :) ALthough I'm getting another one sent out soon!
The power is 800 watts, yet the actual pull is 520! :) The casing is of solid build as all else looks at present! I've lit her up once and found her a damn bright lamp for her size! RAYSACE have assured me that this little lamp will be able to handle my 140 x 140 tent! I'm not sure on this yet but we shall see soon enough!
ANyway I'm no techie and this isnt the sponsored thread so Ill just post some pics! Part 2 of my auto experiments will be this upcoming sponsored thread!
DSC_03258.JPG
DSC_032610.JPG
DSC_03307.JPG
DSC_03287.JPG
DSC_03274.JPG
DSC_03314.JPG
DSC_033511.JPG
DSC_033411.JPG
DSC_032910.JPG

Thanks Dennise :) its a sweet little lamp :) lets hope its a baby with some bang!! :)

Well lets have some pics :)

Just the plant I thought was a BD, but as I smoked some the other day for a tester. I've now worked out that its a OG Kush as well I'd now that strains taste a mile off :) I thought she was done so gave just water for a while now but she is budding up some again :) but she will only get a couple more days and then chop time! :)
DSC_030412.JPG
DSC_03069.JPG
DSC_030911.JPG
DSC_031115.JPG
DSC_03086.JPG
DSC_03076.JPG
DSC_031212.JPG
DSC_03189.JPG

Lol hardly anything by my book :) all these are in tiny pots and this first wave of autos were just for me to get back into the groove with them. The next wave will be getting big pots , better light, actual nutrients (as mostly just guano and greatwhite mixed into my reused soil.) ,full training and detailed documentation. :)
I want to be hitting up around 7-10 for each plant next wave! :) so yep thanks for your comment but just stay tuned till the next wave :)

Very nice LA u are more on to big things I hope I can make half the impact you have on the industry and this community and just so you know I hope I haven't made you mad but I ran by your page and left a message on your view messages it's been about a week now or so didn't want to ask too many questions on this thread but thanks very much keep up the great work

Truly appreciate all the information man I will be putting it to good use. From fluxing to "hair cuts as I like to call it to training, new tech, and the good the bad the greeny!!!!!!! Who could not love and marvel at an truly appreciate the time, and effort you put in even to so a control like know even tho we all can't wait till the second wave sorry to rant but thank you!

Lol hardly anything by my book :) all these are in tiny pots and this first wave of autos were just for me to get back into the groove with them. The next wave will be getting big pots , better light, actual nutrients (as mostly just guano and greatwhite mixed into my reused soil.) ,full training and detailed documentation. :)
I want to be hitting up around 7-10 for each plant next wave! :) so yep thanks for your comment but just stay tuned till the next wave :)

Will do LA. Learning tons!

I would really appreciate it if you stopped by my first grow journal and gave me some pointers if you have time. Keep up the awesome work LA.

Thanks Dennise :) its a sweet little lamp :) lets hope its a baby with some bang!! :)

Well lets have some pics :)

Just the plant I thought was a BD, but as I smoked some the other day for a tester. I've now worked out that its a OG Kush as well I'd now that strains taste a mile off :) I thought she was done so gave just water for a while now but she is budding up some again :) but she will only get a couple more days and then chop time! :)
DSC_030412.JPG
DSC_03069.JPG
DSC_030911.JPG
DSC_031115.JPG
DSC_03086.JPG
DSC_03076.JPG
DSC_031212.JPG
DSC_03189.JPG

Mannnnn LA.....the colour on those girls are frosty gorgeous!!!! Congrats on the new light (you light junkie!) ....cant waiittt to see what you pull off this next wave!!!! Let the good times roll!!! :volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom