LA's Auto Training!

re: LA's Auto Training!

Hey all sorry back at work again lol so sorry for lack of LA :)

Ok to answer some questions :)

Firstly on the backbuilding of autos. I'd normally do this of course, yet this was my baseline run. So all girls got left as is. No opening up of the growing tips, nothing. Next wave will be given my full bag of tricks to show the difference a few little thhings can make.

As for my observations so far on what lst and hst works best etc. Topping is a great thing in my eyes. This is shown by the fact my topped big girls are the same height if not a touch taller than the one big pot girl left alone.
Defol if done sparingly and at the correct times is all good and just make sense for opening up nodes if leaves cannot be tucked out the way.

Now for big training and hst. This is subjective and leans towards me saying if the strain suits then go for it. Past that I wouldn't comment.

Though lol my next wave will be trained damn hard :)

Yield will be poor this wave as expected. Yet I've purposefully taken the hit here for a baseline. :)
Maybe just an oz for the bigger girl left alone. That may even be a bit of a over shoot.

These strains ain't great for my purposes, but ill plod on untill I finally if ever get my 710genetics delivery!

Anyway best of buds and if I missed any questions hit me up again and ill do my best to answer a bit quicker.

Oh and my job might be boring yet I just had a nice doob to chill a little more :)

Thanks LA, I had a question that pertained to your video.. And it was about "slowing down" a shoot? Just crimp and fold it down or some other trick?

Ok me doing the double kink was just a lazy way to get the tops the same height. As simply put all colas at the same level makes bigger colas! :)

Personally if I'm wanting to stunt a shoot I firstly defol it more than the others. Then if more drastic actions are required I get the offending limb or shoot and just below the top growing tip, I pinch the stem. Now don't go to hard or be to gentle, its about bruising and part crushing the internals of the stem right below that growing tip. This then stunts vert growth whilst the internals are repaired! :)

Well my family green :)

My RAYSACE 4000 lamp is in the country and should be here monday! :)
Were hoping for stealthy shipping! It was requested by myself over and over, so we will find out on monday. This lamp will be tested on a new thread, simply as its sponsored.
The new thread will be part 2, moving on from this journal. Now yes the light source will of changed etc but as this current wave started in my wardrobe under smaller amounts of light than at present I'm sure good things will happen!
This second wave will be a full in depth journey into training autos hard! They will be in big pots and will get the full LA treatment! :) ill be hitting decent numbers for sure compared to this meagre bunch of lasses! :)

I just had to google it ,,looks flippin awesome Guru Ji I saw a video they put a lense over the camera to help us see the light that comes from one of them,,it makes me wonder how much further is technology going to go:goodjob:

Ha Jaga soon Ill be getting my hands on a world first that is simply so high tech its crazy!! I mean really super cool tech and something that changes everything for an age to come! Its all under a non disclosure at moment. I'm getting all the technical info and design specs and full access from the manufacturing people as well as the inventors as it were. As I'm lucky to be the one who will get to play with it first, also I've been asked to write an article or two about this new wave of LED stuff :) So got lots of research to do and then my articles should get published in a few places :)

Seriously this jump is a big one and the changes it will bring will astound people! :)

Fifi; Professor Flux... Will the REAL Light Addict please step forward. LOL

Can't wait for the premier! I know I'll be in aw.

My friend this tech is just dawning at the mo and will be the future of it all for a good while in my opinion, well once its out I'm sure more companies will jump ship lol. It makes the GOD lamp reveal look like nothing lol.

As said its in its infancy at the moment but Ill have all the full tech rundown sent me soon so I can fully understand how this all works! Its way more complex compared to just a lamp !!!

I feel very lucky to get this insight into the industry that I get now! :) So to be asked to write some articles is pretty mind blowing. It really will be like going back to school. So much info and data for me to get my head around :)

Hell if not for 420 I'd not have any of the friends and contacts I have now! :) :)

Well just a quick pic :) big update tomoz.
20150602_000220.jpg

That thing looks awessoommee!!!

Back
Top Bottom