LA's Continuing Adventure Feat - Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flow!

Re: LA's Continuing Adventure Feat: Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flo

I certainly have a couple of friends who know that I'm doing some small-time growing, but they have all been friends for decades! I swap smoke with them occasionally. Nobody has ever asked to see what I'm doing, and I have never asked to see what they are doing.

One of the big things for me is staying within the bounds of the laws that let me do what I do with diminished fear of prosecution. For me that means three in veg, three in flower - and no more. I'm not saying the rules I must live by are perfect, or fair. I only know that if I stick to the rules not much can go wrong. I post here, I could get tracked down. I may get paid a "visit." So long as I don't violate the rules, it's all good! Same sort of thing while driving - folks who don't speed rarely get speeding tickets.

Greed and lust are killers! When I see folks working many plants outside the bounds of the laws - the thrill as well as the fun of trying lots of strains is mighty tempting. The desire to share what I produce is strong, and so is the notion that I could make some extra folding-money...

In the end, I suppose that I'd much rather provide some guidance to friends who want to grow a couple of plants than to supply them with smoke. Trusted long-time friends who grow a couple of plants, I'm finding, are happy to do some product swapping. Those folks are much easier and more fun to get along with than they were when I wanted to know if they could hook-me up!

It's a funny thing - the temptation to "go big." It's thrilling to watch when folks do! God bless them - they kept me hooked up for years before I became legal.

I really like growing the cannabis - it's a fast growing and fun plant with great effort vs. reward payoffs. Risk mitigation only makes the hobby more fun.

Yeah... Staying safe is a big priority. It's easy to get tempted by the "rock candy mountain." The mountain leads to belly-aches, however.

Yep, I stay with in my limits 3 mmp cards as long as I keep things in stages I am safe with in the limits. That is why I have so many going in stages. It is not greed. I almost have the stages perfected. It has just taken me a wile to figur it out.

Re: LA's Continuing Adventure Feat: Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flo

Lady V I saw an interview with the US Attorney General. It's supposed to be in the works. Everyone smells the money and he banks don't want to miss out.

That would be good for the farmers. I thought that was offal to find out that they were frelled with the banking system.

...Ce'....Car door'....

No, you idiot. I said Carte' D' or...

...Ce'...Car door...I 'eard yu sir,...I get the car door... ROFL...
I just realised that was a 'Faulty Flowers', not 'Are you being served' quote...what a ...

mmm.

Mr Peacock, Oh Mr Peacock...

Yes Mrs Slocombe

Mr Peacock, oh I just don't know how to tell you...

Please Mrs Slocombe I have things to do,

Well, Sir, I'm having terrible trouble with my pussy...(laughter)

(Before this is removed, the reference is Mrs Slocombe's cat who she is always having trouble with.)

You forgot Keeping Up Appearances " Richard mind the pedestrian" "yes dear"

Oh my I finally got to the end for today ;)

The feds just started allowing the banks in Colorado to due business with dispensaries. They can deposit their cash and use credit. But the banks still don't trust it until the marijuana laws are changed. So these stores in colorado have huge safes with all their cash in it cause they can deposit it. The even have to pay their millions of dollars in tax revenue to the state with, like $5's and $10's.

Jaamz thanks for bringing this thread back to something remotely MJ!!!!!! This aint ssupposed to be a chat room type thread folks :) although because of so much chatter and time gone by Im gonna have to go with what was suggested by PeeJay and get this thread renamed as the prequel. Starting a new one for the actual action.
So I suppose carry on lol :) never mind me :)

Let me be the first to take this opportunity to thank our host Light Addict, for his patience, guidance, and tolerance which are matched only by his good looks..... :)

edit: after re-reading it, I mean everything I said...you are a saint.

I am just taking the mick mate...

Let me be the first to take this opportunity to thank our host Light Addict, for his patience, guidance, and tolerance which are matched only by his good looks..... :)

edit: after re-reading it, I mean everything I said...you are a saint.

I am just taking the mick mate...

Other then the good looks...lol. I must agree...

All hail Professor Flux...lol.

Renegade

Of course this thread went nuts right off the bat growing or not! You are one of the most popular and knowledgeable members on this site and you started a journal. This is the cool place to be for sure. If you had been ready with the beans, system and lights on page one this thread would likely be a 100 pages by now. Face it, I don't think you could start a journal anymore that won't become a monster. You just grow too well.

Bob ;)

Well hey folks :) as for plants the beans have been ordered! !!!!!

My list is as follows:
BFarm Red Dragon (for my welsh heritage)
Res Prev Skywalker Kush
RQS Amnesia Haze
G13 labs Midnight Kush

Freebies:
Dinafem Critical 2.0
Dinafem SharkShock CBD
Dinafem Blue Kush
Dinafem Auto Amnesia XXL
Sweet seeds Cream Caramel Fast
Sweet seeds Auto Dark Devil.

I will be popping my beans as soon as I get them. So I have to choose which six I will run! :) :) Any input on this is most welcome. I might add they will be started in soil mix in smallish pots, under CFL for the first few weeks. I want a nice solid root mass before transplant into the final oxy system.
Also it will aid whilst moving house! :) :)
So the plants will be here soon just no big set up for a while!!!!
"

Hey light, can I ask, roughly but more specifically what size you are starting them in, and also I guess what root mass you expect in that time frame...is that even possible to answer?

EDIT:
mmm bit rude...

Goodmorning Light, thanks for the info. Man I get so jelous when I see all those names of branded seed so to speek, and I got no idea what any of them are like...well unless accidentally that was what I was smoking...(NOW GO TO TOP OF REPLY)

Hey LA, I was seeking some knowledge! and am hoping its ok to post some pics on your thread,

I have a cool White Rhino pheno type! She has had double branching in places since the vary first set of branches! and has started triple branching on the upper tops!! sorry my camera is shitty will have better pics when they are grown in! I really have never seen this before LA lol of all the plants!

20140404_1314171.jpg
20140404_1330171.jpg

Please let me know what you all think!! and as always have a great day!:thumb:

Lol thats a new one to me :) I remember her when she was young and you first posted about her formation. Id clone of her and keep it going for future crossing fun!! :)

Tassie erm Hmm not sure yet lol. I have shed loads of pots so Ill just pic some real small ones. Start them off as I do normally under cfl. Get a good concentration of roots in those little ones. Ill obviously document everything in detail from start to finish with this journal!

Like do you use paper cups or 4" pots and you specifically said tight root mass, so I guess fully developed within the pot, but before being root/pot bound?

I ask because I have no container growing experience, as previously said, outdoor, and roots just do their thing outdoor, so I just don't know.

edit: Lol, real little ones, ok, I keep refreshing, but always seem to sometimes need to shut down the tab and reopen again before I get anyone's response :)

Hey LA, I was seeking some knowledge! and am hoping its ok to post some pics on your thread,

I have a cool White Rhino pheno type! She has had double branching in places since the vary first set of branches! and has started triple branching on the upper tops!! sorry my camera is shitty will have better pics when they are grown in! I really have never seen this before LA lol of all the plants!

20140404_1314171.jpg
20140404_1330171.jpg

Please let me know what you all think!! and as always have a great day!:thumb:

One of my Tutts was like this :) I remember Alex saying it "could" be a rare (something or other lol) DON'T chop, clone, clone CLONE. Apparently, 3 times stronger than your "norm" :)

One of my Tutts was like this :) I remember Alex saying it "could" be a rare (something or other lol) DON'T chop, clone, clone CLONE. Apparently, 3 times stronger than your "norm" :)

That is cool to hear! I noticed the sides with 2 or more braches coming out they are both thicker and stronger then the other single ones! lol

you'd think it be deformed or slow growing on 1 of em but this is an awesome strain for sure!

Thanks so much for your input! :):)

Back
Top Bottom