LA's Continuing Adventure Feat - Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flow!

Re: LA's Continuing Adventure Feat: Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flo

Hey GF, I've never done the group. Not sure I would be good at it.

"Not one on one. Group. I say that because there will be ten people in the room and each person will represent a prick in your life or a person you adore and feel guilty about or whatever."

Interesting point with group I hadn't considered. The opportunity to express to or through those who represent something significant in one's life.

Re: LA's Continuing Adventure Feat: Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flo

Sorry just saw all that stuff about going elsewhere. Did we, or rather are we moving?

Seeing that this has gone way off topic , I am Unsub'd. Not that I don't love ya, but I have way too many subs right now.

I'll alert the media. I'm certain that it will be the headline on CNN in the morning, cheater.

Ok light, I know you're sleeping, just wanted to again say thanks...we messed your journal up a bit, and it's unlikely any one of us will help clean it up! :)

Thanks mate. It's been a day. :)

Hey all and good day! :) May the day find your garden green and your Nuggs dank!

Sorry if the off topic stuff upsets anybody, yet to be nice and aid another, even just by listening is worth some pages every now and again. Also this thread is the prequel. The actual main event will be in another journal or Part 2 as it were :)

Anyway some on topic details, thanks to an unsung hero I got my GG#4 beans from the US today!
Huge big thanks to you my friend! You know who you are :) (see if your nice to others, others are sometimes nice to you back! :)) 420 Karmic bubble of love!
Also I have tap roots showing on all beans but the Amnesia Haze so giving them a little longer in the wet paper towel

20140409_115851.jpg
20140409_115903.jpg
20140409_115914.jpg

Nice English oak coffee table LA.

Look having never purchased these things before, are they usually well packed. These look like they are, especially with the silica satchel to keep everything dry.

Interesting Information on the bottom of that tag.

Sounds like the argument faught and won by a certain soda company in the 70's. The argument put forward by this company when it's advertising claims were questioned, was that no one in their right mind would believe their claim. And the judge agreed! This then allowed advertisers world wide to claim whatever the hell they like.

Sounds like their using that same reasoning to um cover it up so to speak....interesting :)

Hey all and good day! :) May the day find your garden green and your Nuggs dank!

Sorry if the off topic stuff upsets anybody, yet to be nice and aid another, even just by listening is worth some pages every now and again. Also this thread is the prequel. The actual main event will be in another journal or Part 2 as it were :)

Anyway some on topic details, thanks to an unsung hero I got my GG#4 beans from the US today!
Huge big thanks to you my friend! You know who you are :) (see if your nice to others, others are sometimes nice to you back! :)) 420 Karmic bubble of love!
Also I have tap roots showing on all beans but the Amnesia Haze so giving them a little longer in the wet paper towel

Any idea how anyone else can get GG#4 beans ? Is it a required visit to a dispensary ? Gorilla Glue, its like sniffing glue but in the non damaging way ? Wow you are like front line stuff ! :popcorn: :reading420magazine:

Tassiedevil,I'm completely with u dude.a friend of mine back in 2004 stood up an grabbed my gf,an started punching the face of her,so I got up,punched an kicked him up an down my flat,then just 2 make sure he got the message,he went through a window,head 1st.would u believe as he crashed through that window,a cop car was driving past,then half the police force arrived,u woulda thought i was wielding a gun the way the cops behaved.he didn't get done 4 anything,I ended up in jail 4 attempted murder,then the guy had the cheek 2 put in a claim.never once was he sorry 4 wot he did,in fact he got a brand new car out of it,plus holidays,an I sat in jail like a mug.of course we were all partying,loads of drink.but that sickened me 2 the core,an the court,judge,didn't give 2 hoots that he was punching 7 bells outa my gf.the law is a law on2 itself:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom