LA's Quick Guide To Simple Backbuilding Technique For Buds!

Should be a solid concept, and, not that I'm doubting, but it's been a few months since this thread was started and according to posts, some posters have already applied this method. Has anyone done same strains and only select colas/buds that allow a direct comparison in the same picture even if only a visual comparison?

Yes....look at my current journal and my LA Confidential post from 3 days ago or so....I show 4 pics 3+ weeks after the back building cuts... and 1 pic "#5" is the same plant and bud that was not touched.

I like the results do much I just did the same cuts to a pair of plushberry's.

010934.JPG

And same cola next to it left alone

012727.JPG

Wow, thanks for posting that Heady. I trust LA, I had just never heard of it before. That old grower obviously knew his Botany.

You can bet I'm going to put this in the mix on this next grow. Gonna make me some CHUNKY pineapples!

+Reps guys

Hey, I hesitate when I read new stuff.....I was very skeptical to be honest but the buds don't lie....fat as sticky works for me.

Thanks again LA for sharing brother...:thumb: and more reps too!!

Hi LA.:ciao:
I have some big fox-tails on my most recent grow, but I'm to late to try the technique on this grow (5 days from harvest). I'm sure it would have tamed the wild fox-tails I had going on, as well as fatten up the buds. Food for thought. Definitely going to use your shared method next grow.
Cheers.;)

Should be a solid concept, and, not that I'm doubting, but it's been a few months since this thread was started and according to posts, some posters have already applied this method. Has anyone done same strains and only select colas/buds that allow a direct comparison in the same picture even if only a visual comparison?

PeeJay led me to this post. I nipped some of mine already. Skunk/Northern Lights & AK-48s. PeeJay is going to nip a plant with 8 colas on selected sites and do a comparison. :peace:

that happened to me when my plant stretched and top of bud got burned by light haha
good info thanks :bravo:
Same thing happened to me, I'm sure an accident will turn into a bonanza.
010934.JPG

And same cola next to it left alone

012727.JPG
Very cool, thanks for posting.

My skillz LA, thanks for sharing.

Thanks Light Addict, I will add this to my bag of tricks I learned here on this most awesome 420 site.

Your like the Energizer bunny----you just keep giving and giving and giving. Thanks.

I'm 4-5 weeks from harvest my buds are huge, this will make them better?

Should I or shouldn't I?

P4294161.JPG

There would be a lot of snipping:

P4304190.JPG

So basically they stop getting tall which mine have already and the fill out get more girth. This is my first grow :bitingnails:

Fatter would be nice! Should I do it now or wait a week or two?

Back
Top Bottom