LeafLady's Soilless Blueberry Jack Grow Journal - 2011

Week 1 Flower:

100_09788.JPG

100_09825.JPG

Looks like super-cropping is doing it's job!
:Namaste:

nice setup! I like what you got going on here. cant wait to see what these ladies can produce.. keep up the good work!

Daaammmnnn..300% in flowering. Well youve got some work ahead of you and i cant wait to see these huge plants afterwards..im in on this one sista. Ill be cheering for u ;)

18in and stretching! We are big fans of super-cropping to control the stretch. Also around week 4-5, we will feed them some Bush Master just incase.

Picture:
100_09805.JPG

Wow...amazing setup and grow so far Leaflady!!! very clean!! Thank's for stopping thru my journal by the way...I have a question about your last strains you grew, but left it for you on my page because I didn't want to spam up yours... ;) Can't wait to see the beautiful glistening nugs they produce!!!

18in and stretching! We are big fans of super-cropping to control the stretch. Also around week 4-5, we will feed them some Bush Master just incase.

Picture:
100_09805.JPG

Hi Leaflady, looking good.... Are you feeding Bushmaster in week 4 - 5 of flower or veg? Thanks!

Thanks Twelve12! So far this pheno of Blueberry Jack looks like its taking after the Jack Herer side.:high-five:

Hope that is a good thing. I heard Jack Herer is da bomb. Yet to have the pleasure of growing the strain. Have you? Which seed bank has the real or best Jack Herer? I got C99 (about to flower the clone today) which is part of JH, also looking for the real deal.

Hope that is a good thing. I heard Jack Herer is da bomb. Yet to have the pleasure of growing the strain. Have you? Which seed bank has the real or best Jack Herer? I got C99 (about to flower the clone today) which is part of JH, also looking for the real deal.

We got our Jack Herer as a cutting. It was from a very reliable source (in Santa Cruz, CA) who was good friends with the man himself, Jack!

If you're looking for legit Jack seeds, CLICK HERER

I actually just cut 2 trays of Jack Herer clones today. Love this strain.
C99 has an amazing smell when it grows. Smell it 20 minutes before the lights turn on, the plant off gasses and has an intense aroma!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom