Lemon OG Candy Philosopher Seeds From Cannapot

Bud washing. I found this over on Doc Bud's site. He invented it I hear. I've used the older recipe with more lemon and baking soda. This looks like a revision I missed. He leaves out the part that addresses mold/mildew. That would be a bucket 1 with hydrogen peroxide in water. I forget how much right now. I'll be washing these in a couple of months.

1. Take 3 clean 5-gallon buckets and fill them with Reverse Osmosis (RO) water. If RO not available, use filtered water.
  2. Dissolve 1/4 cup Lemon Juice and 1/4 cup Baking Soda into the 1st bucket.
  3. Gently dip, swish, and swirl your freshly cut colas into Bucket 1, then rinse them off by swirling them in buckets 2, then 3.
    Be careful not to smash them into the sides or bottoms of the buckets.
  4. Drip dry, and cure as normal.

It's a lot easier to use totes. I also now use a pump with a spray bar on tote 1 to keep the lemon and baking soda mixed and also does a partial wash on unattended buds so you can toss in a couple and in 1 minute they're half washed, lol. Sorry about the poor video quality, but I'm still using his original recipe with a full cup of each. Now that I think of it though, I should prolly at least halve it for the economy and still be twice as concentrated as what Doc now suggests.

I can't wait to wake up tomorrow. And it's not just cause I get better looking every day again. I'm going to defoliate and de branch the four ladies camping in my basement just enough to open them up some. Yep it's 21 days, the hormones have raged and set up what is going to be the best opportunity to grow bud. I'd like to take that opportunity please.
So they showed frost this week and smell. Today there were tons of little sugar leaf coming from the bud. MmMmMm!

I can't wait to wake up tomorrow. And it's not just cause I get better looking every day again. I'm going to defoliate and de branch the four ladies camping in my basement just enough to open them up some. Yep it's 21 days, the hormones have raged and set up what is going to be the best opportunity to grow bud. I'd like to take that opportunity please.
So they showed frost this week and smell. Today there were tons of little sugar leaf coming from the bud. MmMmMm!

Give them hell and don't hold back. Me personally wouldn't take leaves, just branches, but more than anything I just want to keep all of the stress I'm going to give them for all the rest of bloom done on that 21st (+/-) day, and never again if possible. A severe culling of branches followed by a microbe tea drench and she'll love me again in the morning.

It's done and I can't believe how much bud is in there. Fortunately they grew so I didn't need to remove a lot of their leaves. I took plenty I think, I can always pick one here and there if needed. They seem self policing somewhat with the leaves being out of the way praying. Lots of branches didn't make it and small stuff in the lower middle that I could reach. These girls are ready to recover from this and blast off to Buddom. Oh and no more shit smell it's a light lemon scent when I open the zippers now. Here they are a third of the way through this journey.

Loads and loads of bud in there Otter! :morenutes::ganjamon:

It's done and I can't believe how much bud is in there. Fortunately they grew so I didn't need to remove a lot of their leaves. I took plenty I think, I can always pick one here and there if needed. They seem self policing somewhat with the leaves being out of the way praying. Lots of branches didn't make it and small stuff in the lower middle that I could reach. These girls are ready to recover from this and blast off to Buddom. Oh and no more shit smell it's a light lemon scent when I open the zippers now. Here they are a third of the way through this journey.

Stellar work! :bravo:

Grow on!

Now I have to go to meet my daughters mans parents for the first time. WooHoo!
You'll just have to squeeze a 420 joke in there somewhere to see if they are partial to it :goof::laugh:

Haha. They were very nice. We didn't talk 420 topics but I can see the fire in their eyes. They have been adventurous in life and I expect they'd be open to our life. We'll see what the future brings. I think we all might consider the medical benefits of weed in this legal state at some time or another.
Oh, the young man can smoke a brisket! Simple brine, rub, and man a brisket you can cut with a fork and tasty as all get out! He cooked collards too. Another favorite of mine that I have a hard time getting right and he aced it as well. It was a perfect storm day.

Back
Top Bottom