Lemon OG Candy Philosopher Seeds From Cannapot

Just to remember the specs of this bunch Here's the book/look on them. 2 for one sale I see going on as well. Is 1% cbg high? I read it helps pain relief.

Lemon OG Candy
2x1
lemon-og-candy_174_1_.jpg

lemon-og-candy_174_2_.jpg
lemon-og-candy_174_3_.jpg
lemon-og-candy_174_4_.jpg
lemon-og-candy_174_5_.jpg
lemon-og-candy_174_6_.jpg
lemon-og-candy_174_7_.jpg

High-yielding strain great for recreational use
Lemon OG Candy info:
  • Genetics: Amnesia Haze x Super Lemon OG
  • Sativa - Indica content: 65%-35%
  • Indoor flowering: 55-65 days
  • Outdoor harvest (Northern hemisphere): early October
  • Outdoor harvest (Southern hemisphere): early April
  • Indoor yield: 500-600 g/m2
  • Outdoor yield: 500-2000 g/plant
  • THC: 20%
  • CBG: 1%

I can't remember the last time I saw CBG listed as a % in the breakdown...if ever! @Amy Gardner might know what % is good for pain relief though :ciao:
Bud washing. I found this over on Doc Bud's site. He invented it I hear. I've used the older recipe with more lemon and baking soda. This looks like a revision I missed.
The thing that bugs me about the original instructions is the one where he says to use the hottest water available. No thanks! I wash with water whatever temp it comes out of the hose.

That Lemon OG Candy looks impressive, which breeder is that from?

Oh yes Philosopher Seeds... thanks! :lot-o-toke:

It's done and I can't believe how much bud is in there. Fortunately they grew so I didn't need to remove a lot of their leaves. I took plenty I think, I can always pick one here and there if needed. They seem self policing somewhat with the leaves being out of the way praying. Lots of branches didn't make it and small stuff in the lower middle that I could reach. These girls are ready to recover from this and blast off to Buddom. Oh and no more shit smell it's a light lemon scent when I open the zippers now. Here they are a third of the way through this journey.

Are you budding kidding me Batman!

Buds everywhere! Well I say now , I say now gosh darn it !

Elmar fud voice !

The thing that bugs me about the original instructions is the one where he says to use the hottest water available. No thanks! I wash with water whatever temp it comes out of the hose.

I think this has to be reasoned by the user as some people's hot water will boil your skin right off whereas other people's could hardly even be construed as scalding on most days. My hottest water, I can keep both hands in with no major discomfort or burning. I think about 120º-130º F is about right.

I can't remember the last time I saw CBG listed as a % in the breakdown...if ever! @Amy Gardner might know what % is good for pain relief though :ciao:

I was leary about the hot water too Shed. Last year I did one batch with and one room temp. I couldn't tell the difference. I'll stay with room temp until some science comes and says how much and how better hot is. I can see warmish.

I was leary about the hot water too Shed. Last year I did one batch with and one room temp. I couldn't tell the difference. I'll stay with room temp until some science comes and says how much and how better hot is. I can see warmish.
I do bud washing like this for small harvest for me .

Depending on size do palnt I could even use thee 3 gap jugs one with lemon juice baking soda and warm water room temps . Then second is not warmer water and last is cold water not ice but cold .

That's the way I'm leaning too.
You get there buddy . Shake really well I then set them after the wash cycle on newspaper and brown box then I go onc ebox is half full and one more light shake and hung for 4-6 hrs depending if you are going into fridge or what from there . If no fridge then hang for 2 days or until stems are just about breakable or snappable lol

Then trim and keep testing for rh levels going forward.

Back
Top Bottom