Light Addict: LA's Perpetual Garden

So ain't life got a great sense of irony lol.
My mom is 65 lives abroad in France. Has lung and thyroid cancer. She's already had breast cancer and then cervical cancer. Beat both then got MS so moved abroad for hotter weather. Now a good few years on,
She's almost lost to early onset Alzheimer's while dealing with lung + thyroid C.
My dad has Parkinson's and just had 3 strokes. He lives in Vietnam.
If they were here in the UK I could help. (Cannabis oil)
Yet I'm lost and unable to administer our plant and it's healing properties.

So I'm a bit out of sorts knowing I'm about to lose both parents and there's nothing I can do to help it from happening.

Anyway have some plant pics.

M

So ain't life got a great sense of irony lol.
My mom is 65 lives abroad in France. Has lung and thyroid cancer. She's already had breast cancer and then cervical cancer. Beat both then got MS so moved abroad for hotter weather. Now a good few years on,
She's almost lost to early onset Alzheimer's while dealing with lung + thyroid C.
My dad has Parkinson's and just had 3 strokes. He lives in Vietnam.
If they were here in the UK I could help. (Cannabis oil)
Yet I'm lost and unable to administer our plant and it's healing properties.

So I'm a bit out of sorts knowing I'm about to lose both parents and there's nothing I can do to help it from happening.

Anyway have some plant pics.

M
Really sorry to hear this is happening in your family LA. Thank you for continuing to help others in their need whilst feeling so sad and frustrated that those closest to you are beyond your therapeutic reach. I hope your drug testing woes are over soon and that you can find some deeper solace in your produce. Prayers from me to you and your parents.

Cheers folks. It's just a hard one to swallow when you know you have the capability to help the ones you love but can't.
Both parents were told who I am regarding Cannabis years back. Both were very standoffish at first. Yet once they had read up on what I'd tried to do here on 420, plus what 420mag actually stands for as a whole. Both came round pretty quick, even saying how proud they were.
If they were still here in the UK I'd be sorting both out with meds via oil etc. I'd be risking prison still over here lol. Even though medical cannabis has been legal for a couple of years now. The grand total of patients given medical cannabis here so far is just 5 people.
Our system is broke. We have good folks I know of, who provide oil to folks with cancer for free... Being convicted and sent to prison. Even though their provision of said oil got the patients through cancer and ending in total remission.

So I may not be able to help those I love. Yet I'll stay here on 420 trying to aid any I can in other ways.

Thank you all for your support ❤️🙏

Thanks again all for your care.

Soooo, I've over fed the twins, thought being 2 in a pot they'd be hungry so now I'll hold back.

On a note for folks Fluxing and getting big gaps in between limbs. (Being that normally you remove all under over nodes, so every other set along the main flux arms)
If you want more limbs you can easily manipulate flux arms and let them twist slightly. Meaning your under over node set can be forced into side sitting nodes giving better limb frequency.
Only do this a couple of times though so your not twisting main flux arms to much.

Have some pics

that was the exact question I had coming over to the thread today. Wow.

I really feel for you vis-a-vis your folks, Light. I'm in my own version of this stage of life and I know for a fact that I don't do grief well. The worst part is how little I can do to help.

Look, I'm a dad, and I can tell you, parents don't say they're proud of their kids if they don't mean it. They just don't. When you add in the circumstances around the whole weed-thang, I think its safe to say that they were really, really proud of you.

I'm gonna take a bong hit in their honour right now if you don't mind....

This was meant for the 30th anniversary post shared earlier by Rob, but it seems to of disappeared. So I'll post it here anyway

Congratulations Rob, both to you and your team, past and present.

As a long term on/off member I'd like to share a few ways 420magazine has changed my life.
I found 420 through a simple internet search. I was a total newb to any type of community online. 420mag was simply the very topmost listing so I clicked and found my way to this wondrous place. Without knowing why or how, I was immediately accepted and supported by the great folks here on this forum. I found people I still regard as close friends, even though I may never meet them I person.
The atmosphere here was so welcoming. With some amazing characters that shared openly without judgement. It gave me confidence and a feeling of belonging to something bigger something worthy.
That sense of community drove an inner want within myself to share and help others wherever I could.
Luckily I found some great success here within the competitions, this in turn found me being held in some measure of regard throughout the cannabis industry. I had no clue that major brands etc new of my work, had no clue that 420mag was so watched and known by the industry (even over here in the UK).
From my humble start here I found my life's passion, I also thanks to the sites reach, found so much support from the industry that I've been able to grow for nearly ten years solid.
The people I met and got to know always had my back always lent an ear when I needed someone.
I've lost dear friends along the way, but always found new people who offer real warmth and interest along the way.
I've found myself coming back to 420 constantly, above any other social media outlet, this place stands above all others due to its constant community vibes.
It's genuinely made me a better person, someone who cares for the mission. Someone who has tried to help many folks through my time here. I for the first time in my life wanted to give, but without any thought of what I may get in return. Shockingly this change in my outlook, bread a real change through my life. Whatever I seemed to give, all came back to me tenfold. I became a real believer in karma.
So in short, 420 fundamentally changed the very person I've become. I'm very proud to call 420magazine my home.

Thanks to all staff and members past and present. You let me find my spot in the world.

Cheers LA

This was meant for the 30th anniversary post shared earlier by Rob, but it seems to of disappeared. So I'll post it here anyway

As a long term on/off member I'd like to share a few ways 420magazine has changed my life.
I found 420 through a simple internet search. I was a total newb to any type of community online. 420mag was simply the very topmost listing so I clicked and found my way to this wondrous place. Without knowing why or how, I was immediately accepted and supported by the great folks here on this forum. I found people I still regard as close friends, even though I may never meet them I person.
The atmosphere here was so welcoming. With some amazing characters that shared openly without judgement. It gave me confidence and a feeling of belonging to something bigger something worthy.
That sense of community drove an inner want within myself to share and help others wherever I could.
Luckily I found some great success here within the competitions, this in turn found me being held in some measure of regard throughout the cannabis industry. I had no clue that major brands etc new of my work, had no clue that 420mag was so watched and known by the industry (even over here in the UK).
From my humble start here I found my life's passion, I also thanks to the sites reach, found so much support from the industry that I've been able to grow for nearly ten years solid.
The people I met and got to know always had my back always lent an ear when I needed someone.
I've lost dear friends along the way, but always found new people who offer real warmth and interest along the way.
I've found myself coming back to 420 constantly, above any other social media outlet, this place stands above all others due to its constant community vibes.
It's genuinely made me a better person, someone who cares for the mission. Someone who has tried to help many folks through my time here. I for the first time in my life wanted to give, but without any thought of what I may get in return. Shockingly this change in my outlook, bread a real change through my life. Whatever I seemed to give, all came back to me tenfold. I became a real believer in karma.
So in short, 420 fundamentally changed the very person I've become. I'm very proud to call 420magazine my home.

Thanks to all staff and members past and present. You let me find my spot in the world.

Cheers LA
This is sheer brilliance. Perfectly stated. You have managed to verbalize many thoughts here with which I completely agree and feel the same way about. Bravo. Thanks Rob and 420 staff, congratulations, and once again @Light Addict - thanks for this.

:adore::thanks::thumb::bravo:

Cheers LA
:circle-of-love: LA, and this place is better with you around.

Thanks folks 🤪
I'm happy to be back proper, just not giving my garden much attention at present as lots going on as said.

So, I overcooked the girls, now ill just water for a while till we get some normal growth going again.

The twins are looking a bit messy as 2 fluxes in one pot is becoming a bit of a challenge, mapping out limbs slowly but will just develop as we go.

Also as the season be a changing, I've added a small extra intake and outtake fan. Dropping my temps ready for summer. So I'm happy with environment. Just got to let the girls bounce back and we flux onwards.

So, just a little note to any new growers.

I over fed my girls. They look both over fed and also if new to growing can look like they are under fed.
Firstly burnt tips and clawing of leaves shows you that it's an over fed issue. So that's the first problem sorted.

Let's pretend though, that we think they're under fed and deficient.
Then most new growers seeing a plant like this may panic and think what can I add to solve it. Seeing we work with a plant that the industry crams the market with supposed wonder products it's very easy to go down the route of buying this additive or that one.
Chucking things into the mix blindly will only add to your woes.
Simply sit back and give the time to your plant needs to bounce back. Even if it means the plant starts to look hungry. That's fine as then you have a reset level and can start afresh. (It's way easier to catch up on under feeding then it is with overfeeding.

Now, seen as we know it's over fed, should I flush? No, I don't believe in this path unless your plants are on last legs. Simply drop back to just water and let the plant ride it out. Flushing can again mess the balance up and prolong your issues.

Simply put, don't over mess with ya girls. They come rnd quickly if left to it. 😁

Hey LA! It’s ON! My first FLUX! I have 2 others following that I will also flux but this one is Doc Buds Lemon Paki. I hope I did it right but thinking I should’ve waited a day or two because what I tipped was tiny. So there was 1 blade serated then 2 with 3/5 and I topped the new growth above them all. I felt bad but know she’ll forgive me……..

Hey LA! It’s ON! My first FLUX! I have 2 others following that I will also flux but this one is Doc Buds Lemon Paki. I hope I did it right but thinking I should’ve waited a day or two because what I tipped was tiny. So there was 1 blade serated then 2 with 3/5 and I topped the new growth above them all. I felt bad but know she’ll forgive me……..

Nope bang on my friend. The earlier you top the better T junction you get. So it will end up perfectly flat and seamless. Giving maximum balance and flow to your flux. 👍

Back
Top Bottom