Light Addict: LA's Perpetual Garden

Welcome one and all.:420:

I'M BACK HOME. BACK DOING WHAT BUILT MY REPUTATION HERE ON 420 AND BEYOND.

SMALL SPACE GROWING ON A LOW BUDGET. :passitleft:

FLUXING IN A TINY SELF BUILT STEALTH BOX.

I'm seriously back on here for good.
This grow will be proper back to basics. Relying on my little tricks learned on here previously and my ability to train plants to fit my space.

This will be me doing what I love most, training and Fluxing my way to big yields whilst using only basic equipment and all in hardly any space.

Please feel free to ask anything along the way. I've always shared every little thing I do openly and this ain't changing.

I'm really excited and can't wait to get a growing.

Also I quite fancy another few 420 title jars. So watch this space and enjoy the tiny but banging little show

Good to have you along my 420 family. Much love to Rob and all the staff here at 420. You gave me a path I didn't know would turn out to be a life's passion. I'm forever in your debt.
One day I intend to drop over the pond and hopefully :passitleft:share a joint or 10 lol.
It's truly great to be back to my roots
Thank you and right back at you, great to have you back home with us brother :passitleft:

So.... The spot be small
Yet that's part of the fun :lot-o-toke:
Lighting is 1 old LED panel (1 line of diodes not working.
Fans are USB computer fans (silent running) for both intake and outtake.

Then I'm getting a hepa filter for Outtake
Then either of these 2 options will get used for additional lighting. X 2, 1 each side of led panel.

My box needs seeling and lining with reflective material.

I'll use 8 gal pots folded back and probably only half full. Yet they will sit in a tray of perlite as a wicking bed to promote bigger root mass.
Beans this run are...

Method is always gonna be Fluxing :cough:

Beans are germinating and soon we shall get the last bits done and away we shall grow

yo count me in, mostly watching from the sidelines.

Done a few fluxes love the technique and resulting yields, but it will be cool to see play by play from the man himself…

like the corn cobs but look like it requires special fixture, but then again I have no clue what’s up across the pond. Will that fit in regular UK fixture type? or whatevs… help me out here

yo count me in, mostly watching from the sidelines.

Done a few fluxes love the technique and resulting yields, but it will be cool to see play by play from the man himself…

like the corn cobs but look like it requires special fixture, but then again I have no clue what’s up across the pond. Will that fit in regular UK fixture type? or whatevs… help me out here
Yep bayonet fixtures are our standard over here so just plug and play. No fuss, just may be going for more light/heat from them than my spot can handle. Yet I'll just add extra intake and outtake if needed.

Thanks to all for joining along. Also any who follow please drop links to own journals, so I can follow back

Hello LA.

Nice box. Hawaiian Snow x Wedding Cake x Gelato 33 will take us on a journey.

Looking forward to watching you in action!

Acapulco Gold for ev-ery-one! :yahoo:

I'm here for the show!
Your videos were some of the first tutorials I watched when I decided to start growing. I'm hyped to be subbed into this joker in real-time. :headbanger::dreamy:

Back
Top Bottom