Light Addict: LA's Perpetual Garden

Love the bit of background info LA, a bang on story. I don't grow in soil myself but sure an interested to see what you can do in that storage chest. Looks like what, only about 3 maybe 4 square feet for what ,15 oz. Damn ambitious. Can you show the lighting set up when you get the cobs in place. Definitely gonna follow along with this one, all :passitleft:the best to you LA.

Oh and my Mrs stopped smoking along with me.
This is a story of why I continue to grow and always will in some way.
She back in the day suffered from seizures or fits. Also anxiety that made her housebound for 7 years. We tried everything the doctors could think of. She was tested and tested and prescribed loads of different drugs. Nothing worked. It meant her life was awful.
Then I took over and got her on cannabis. After 7 years of being basically paralyzed by her anxiety etc. She was back working full time within 6 weeks of smoking our wondrous plant.
Years later with no seizures and her anxiety quite manageable. We both stopped as said after this police visit.
Last 2 days she's been having micro seizures then last night full blown fitting.
Today she goes right back on our wonderful natural medicine. I guarantee she won't suffer from fits etc again as long as I can keep her on cannabis.
So will I stop NO NEVER.
I'll never stop singing aloud the power of this plant.
With this said, and surely being monitored by your local enforcement, I hope they have the decency to look in the direction where there's harm being done and leave you to your selves.
Oh, found ya! Nice! A min grow you'll max out! I like those Remo nutes a lot! Makes for some real tasty bud!

She back in the day suffered from seizures or fits. Also anxiety that made her housebound for 7 years. We tried everything the doctors could think of. She was tested and tested and prescribed loads of different drugs. Nothing worked. It meant her life was awful.
Then I took over and got her on cannabis. After 7 years of being basically paralyzed by her anxiety etc. She was back working full time within 6 weeks of smoking our wondrous plant.
Years later with no seizures and her anxiety quite manageable. We both stopped as said after this police visit.
Last 2 days she's been having micro seizures then last night full blown fitting.
Today she goes right back on our wonderful natural medicine. I guarantee she won't suffer from fits etc again as long as I can keep her on cannabis.
So will I stop NO NEVER.
:headbanger:

Oh boy! I’m so in! I’ve been hoping you would come back and show us some stuff. You still have the title in my book for the single most impressive training I’ve ever seen on a pot plant with your Death Star. I dropped so many jaws with pictures of that plant, lmao!

:popcorn::yahoo::adore::goodluck:

Oh boy! I’m so in! I’ve been hoping you would come back and show us some stuff. You still have the title in my book for the single most impressive training I’ve ever seen on a pot plant with your Death Star. I dropped so many jaws with pictures of that plant, lmao!

:popcorn::yahoo::adore::goodluck:
You're very kind. Before recent events and having my boy now at a curious age. I was planning on doing another globe run. The plan was to do a multi strain, multi coloured globe. Actually mapping out all continents with a different strain/colour. Using a blue hewed strain as base plant for the oceans.
Yet now that will have to be a dream. Unless I can move somewhere legal, .y hands are now tied to small space stealth grows. I'm gutted as my passion is training art type pieces.
Once my boy is old enough to understand then I'll definitely be going wild once more.
Welcome along 🤪

Sooo, time to share a wee story of what I've been facing recently.

Some may remember a few years back I got busted by the police with lots of plants on the go. Remember I'm UK so it's a big no no lol.
Anyway they got my phone at the time and I was active on social media to say the least. That gave me up for nearly 10 years growing.....

420 magazine was what saved my ass. I got a caution and nothing more. Could or should of been a prison term. Yet after I'd signed for the caution I asked how I'd been given just that.
It turns out they found my work on here. This was key. As I'd been quite active over a few years, I'd built up a ton of journals and some were very long and detailed.

I was informed that if it went to crown court they could discover my defense before trial. The officer said I could present all my journals as my defense. That it would cost 2 million or so in man hours for them to sort through the years of daily logs etc that I'd generated. Not worth it for a few plants lol.
I carried on growing at that same residence for another 3 years no bother.

Now we cut to present day. I had the police drop round my new place. Had a little warning. So pulled my plants, left the tent and pots light everything up as only had a few minutes to clear stuff. They obviously found it all as it was my entire spare room.

Again nothing was said. It was as if they had gone temporarily blind lol.
They must of done checks and seen I was not to be touched for cultivation.

This though was where they tried another sneaky approach. They new I drive for my job. So the other day I got a letter from our driving licence agency. I'd been reported as having a medical condition that may see me unfit to drive.
Suddenly things got real. My job and by knock on my home and family were all now at risk.

I've smoked daily for 30 years now. So it stays in your system for quite a bit. Thought I was screwed. Yet the test takes them 5-6 week's to arrange lol.

I bought lots of detox drinks, detox pads, and detox tablets for both liver and kidneys. Also bought a boat load of drug testing kits. 4 weeks clean now no cannabis at all. 4 weeks on detox. Then last night tested myself and BOOM I'm passing urine tests.

Now I'll go to this medical with a huge grin on my face. 😁

So will I stop NO NEVER.

Sorry you have to deal with that! Will it ever be legal there seeing how things are going with it? I hope so. These fuck nuts should really listen up and possibly source THEIR meds from YOU! Fucking Wankers! HA! (Did I say that right!?)

LOVE LOVE LOVE Success stories like this! Keep on fighting the good fight sir!

I've done lots of training over the years but am embarrassed to say I've never done a flux. I think I should and will start thinking about it. I have LOTS going on so.....I'll be starting a journal soon.

Rock on!

KFK (Kung Fu Karate)

lol seems like I was premature in thinking I was free and clear.
Had a call from work other day saying random drug tests were going down. (Quite normal) so, I'm always ready for them via artificial urine and some hand warmers to reach correct temp etc. Yet thought as I'd tested clean on 1 of my home kits I might just go 'O' natural lol. Yet I'm cautious. So tested myself again and it came back positive.
Didn't get tested at work anyways. But now I'm still trying to detox as quickly as possible.
If I fail the Driving agencies test I lose my job and by knock on my house etc.
Won't be able to switch out my sample with them for sure, so any detox ideas very much welcome.
I'm doing liver cleanse and kidney cleanse tablets, drinking an Aloe Vera concentrate, apple cider vinegar with the mother. Plus water, exercise to sweat it out. Also gonna buy some detox drinks and have a urine flush herbal kit to take on the day of test. Got plenty of self tests to keep checking my status.
Maybe have 2-3 weeks before I have to present for the screening. It's now been 28 days since I smoked anything. Yet I smoked daily for 30 years pretty much.
Not much else I can do but now pray to the canna gods that my life don't get ruined

lol seems like I was premature in thinking I was free and clear.
Had a call from work other day saying random drug tests were going down. (Quite normal) so, I'm always ready for them via artificial urine and some hand warmers to reach correct temp etc. Yet thought as I'd tested clean on 1 of my home kits I might just go 'O' natural lol. Yet I'm cautious. So tested myself again and it came back positive.
Didn't get tested at work anyways. But now I'm still trying to detox as quickly as possible.
If I fail the Driving agencies test I lose my job and by knock on my house etc.
Won't be able to switch out my sample with them for sure, so any detox ideas very much welcome.
I'm doing liver cleanse and kidney cleanse tablets, drinking an Aloe Vera concentrate, apple cider vinegar with the mother. Plus water, exercise to sweat it out. Also gonna buy some detox drinks and have a urine flush herbal kit to take on the day of test. Got plenty of self tests to keep checking my status.
Maybe have 2-3 weeks before I have to present for the screening. It's now been 28 days since I smoked anything. Yet I smoked daily for 30 years pretty much.
Not much else I can do but now pray to the canna gods that my life don't get ruined
That sucks, Brother! :sorry:

FYI, these guys are a sponsor, although I can't testify as to how effective any of it is or if they even ship to UK:

It might be worth a phone call, though, to at least get their advice. ;)

:goodluck:

So, I'm gonna keep posting on this test crap. Just did another test and came back negative. My test is either 2 strong lines or one strong 1 weaker line to be negative. 1 line is failed. No lines faulty test. The second line is again present yet fainter than the other. So I gleam from this that my levels of detection are indeed dropping.
I also now after research understand that you can indeed flush system temporarily. Yet as THC is stored in fat cells it's hard to shift when a chronic user etc.
Detox and hydration is key, as is sweating it out but also not sweating loads prior to test.
Then understand that apparently ya pee is more concentrated at start of flow and at end. So give your specimen from mid flow.
Now I've spent perhaps £200 quid on tablets aloe drink detox pads etc. Luckily I can spend what's required. I'm also as said doing Apple cider vinegar with mother.
Yet even myself being a chronic user, I feel half this venture nay not of been needed.
I don't know the test kit driving enforcement use, but given a couple more weeks I'm somewhat boyed by this test result.
I'll still buy drinks and do my 1 day detox kit prior to testing.
Although it seems that if you time all methods of detox together etc, it can be done 👍
I'll keep posting on here about it all

I also now after research understand that you can indeed flush system temporarily
I don't know anything about beating tests, but I imagine you are quite right that you can 'do' certain things in the hours prior to the test to reduce the chances of a positive result. I assume if you didn't drink much water then for a urine test it would be more concentrated and therefore perhaps more likely to be a positive result, so it'd be worth drinking 'a gallon', starting several hours beforehand and it would presumably dilute your 'sample' a lot. I don't have any experience in that, but it makes sense what you say, that on the the right 'pre-test actions' it may give a big help to getting a negative result.

We have little ones in the house. Typical me I've no clue what they are as had a few not sprout. So just chucked more down.
Luckily I've probably got a few thousand seeds lol. My whole salad drawer in my fridge is just rammed with seeds.
Getting a hydrometer/thermometer, 6 inch clip fan (silent running one), the other bulbs and fittings, extension lead etc all delivered tomorrow.
Have a few pics of my tiny space.

Fitted new led cob lights. Not fussed that they're a cool daylight spectrum. As the led spectrum will warm the overall spectrum up.
Also got my wee fan up and running, both intake and outtake filters fitted. One for outtake is a true hepa, the intake is activated carbon sheets. Temp/humidity meter also in. Just got to put some reflective stuff either end of the lid, to bounce back lighting from the 360 cob lamps.
Yet now we are pretty much set to rock and roll this tiny spot.
Pics

Gonna keep an eye on temps, my intake and outtake fans are on minimum settings. If temps stay in the range I want, then I'll probably upgrade the 2 cob lights for more powerful options lol.
Also the plan is to do stem rub tests on all. Then I'll probably drop the least powerful terp profiled plant, giving me 2 plants with more room to train them up. I'll get more yield from 2 bigger fluxes than 3 little ones.
Love it all. Even with two plants - man oh man are you getting the max out of a teensy space. Very interesting challenge. Small spaces.

Back
Top Bottom