Light Addict: LA's Perpetual Garden

Also the plan is to do stem rub tests on all. Then I'll probably drop the least powerful terp profiled plant, giving me 2 plants with more room to train them up. I'll get more yield from 2 bigger fluxes than 3 little ones.
here in America, that's how women choose a husband...

Gonna keep an eye on temps, my intake and outtake fans are on minimum settings. If temps stay in the range I want, then I'll probably upgrade the 2 cob lights for more powerful options lol.
Also the plan is to do stem rub tests on all. Then I'll probably drop the least powerful terp profiled plant, giving me 2 plants with more room to train them up. I'll get more yield from 2 bigger fluxes than 3 little ones.
Gidday Light Addict, Greetings from Australia, another no no country. I am a fan and I have your inspirational ebook on fluxing. Thanks for that.
I would like to know how you apply electricity to fans lights etc. Are you using one external power point? How do you get the appliances to coordinate with a port point. Do you end up with lots of external holes for power cords? Defies my limited imagination.
Cheers Merrily up the...

Gidday Light Addict, Greetings from Australia, another no no country. I am a fan and I have your inspirational ebook on fluxing. Thanks for that.
I would like to know how you apply electricity to fans lights etc. Are you using one external power point? How do you get the appliances to coordinate with a port point. Do you end up with lots of external holes for power cords? Defies my limited imagination.
Cheers Merrily up the...
I've just 2 power leads servicing all lights, fans etc, and because the box is lockable, with a handle point (which overhangs slightly) I just feed all power leads through that point. So no holes have had to be cut apart from intake and outtake fan points.

Well, best of buddly blessings to one and all. May your green be mean in the most monstrous of magnitudes. Manifesting the more marvelous of multitudal multiplications to join your own mellifluous memory mashing meds.

Or just best of buds as we said back when on this site.

So firstly....
Look up and read some journal/members if you have time.
These are people the community lost. BID (Big Irish Dude)
Cajun Celt (Jim), Don Paul, OMM (Old Med Man). Proper growers and real deal fighters of our cause.

Yaoooo how's it LA? I saw your post on IG that you were headed back this way. Grabbing a spot

:popcorn:

Well, best of buddly blessings to one and all. May your green be mean in the most monstrous of magnitudes. Manifesting the more marvelous of multitudes magnifying your own magnitudes.

Or just best of buds as we said back when on this site.

So firstly....
Look up and read some journal/members if you have time.
These are people the community lost. BID (Big Irish Dude)
Cajun Celt (Jim), Don Paul, OMM (Old Med Man). Proper growers and real deal fighters of our cause.
:love::love::love::rip:

Yaoooo how's it LA? I saw your post on IG that you were headed back this way. Grabbing a spot

:popcorn:
Glad to have you along, how's things with you?
Can you explain that, not sure if your text is cut off. Thanks
So, I use a simple method of partly crushing node points when vertical growth need to be stalled. For this I would squeeze the top node of branch in question. If any lower nodes are branching off a little much for my liking I'd do it on the end of that secondary branch.
Then whilst I'm starting to build vertical growth for bud sites I simply repeatedly open the tiny end tips of each main branch. This lets light in to the normally closed up immature tip foliage. When done regularly this fools the plant into thinking that these nodes are mature and the plant produces the next node set.
This can bring down intermodal spacing to just 1-2cm and stacks future flowering sites crazy tight. Producing bigger denser colas.

Glad to have you along, how's things with you?

So, I use a simple method of partly crushing node points when vertical growth need to be stalled. For this I would squeeze the top node of branch in question. If any lower nodes are branching off a little much for my liking I'd do it on the end of that secondary branch.
Then whilst I'm starting to build vertical growth for bud sites I simply repeatedly open the tiny end tips of each main branch. This lets light in to the normally closed up immature tip foliage. When done regularly this fools the plant into thinking that these nodes are mature and the plant produces the next node set.
This can bring down intermodal spacing to just 1-2cm and stacks future flowering sites crazy tight. Producing bigger denser colas.
How does one “open” the tiny end tips? Just with your fingers?

Yep delicately open em up and gently bounce them down and apart with fingertips 👍
So really what you’re doing is accelerating a process that’ll happen anyway, but by accelerating it in this fashion the buds have time to become legit and tighten up the internodal spacing, yes?

So really what you’re doing is accelerating a process that’ll happen anyway, but by accelerating it in this fashion the buds have time to become legit and tighten up the internodal spacing, yes?
I am not clear about this happening anyway. I feel @Light Addict is suggesting that without intervening and 'opening' them up a little that the natural process may not result as well?

Basically your just fooling the plant as we know they be light sensitive. So instead of it happening naturally at the plants own pace, we speed things up and end up with far tighter internodal spacing = more flower sites in a shorter vertical space.
I am not clear about this happening anyway. I feel @Light Addict is suggesting that without intervening and 'opening' them up a little that the natural process may not result as well?
Yep this really does work and helps with far more node points than you would get naturally in the same amount of growth of said branching.

Then I'll also use my bud backbuilding technique also (thread in my sig) this is a simple trick that makes the plant release its own natural PGR's 😁

You have to love the logic here in the UK.
They reckon I'm unfit to drive because I smoked weed for 35yrs daily. As a result, I'm to be tested by our driving agency.
YetI'm aloud to drive daily up to the point of my test.... It's been 38 days now and I've gone cold turkey the whole time. Done detox stuff etc etc.
Even if I get a letter tomorrow, they most likely have to give me 2 weeks notice of test appointment. ???
So I'm fine to drive for 2 months nearly even though I may be unfit due to my cannabis intake???
Oh I'm now testing negative lol. Results were a little faint up till today. Yet negative signs are stronger now.
I just can't believe they say unfit to drive, but carry on for 2 months before we actually check lol.
Not that I'm complaining just how backwards can you get.
I've also got to pay 50 pound to do a cannabis awareness course online lol.
What a load of bollox.
Anyway happy days as I'm worry free. Just pissed I can't partake of what's kept me young and healthy all these years.

You have to love the logic here in the UK.
They reckon I'm unfit to drive because I smoked weed for 35yrs daily. As a result, I'm to be tested by our driving agency.
YetI'm aloud to drive daily up to the point of my test.... It's been 38 days now and I've gone cold turkey the whole time. Done detox stuff etc etc.
Even if I get a letter tomorrow, they most likely have to give me 2 weeks notice of test appointment. ???
So I'm fine to drive for 2 months nearly even though I may be unfit due to my cannabis intake???
Oh I'm now testing negative lol. Results were a little faint up till today. Yet negative signs are stronger now.
I just can't believe they say unfit to drive, but carry on for 2 months before we actually check lol.
Not that I'm complaining just how backwards can you get.
I've also got to pay 50 pound to do a cannabis awareness course online lol.
What a load of bollox.
Anyway happy days as I'm worry free. Just pissed I can't partake of what's kept me young and healthy all these years.
It sounds like you're well on your way to passing the test. I've also been a daily bud user for years, it would be a bit upsetting to have to give it up for weeks to pass a test.

But wow, you're presumably going to have a fantastic 'hit' from your bud when you indulge again!

Back
Top Bottom