Light Addict: LA's Perpetual Garden

Yeah popcorn!

Love it especially the casual “one line of diodes broken” 😂 Based on the response to your new journal and the hacker ethic I see you already have I’m along. Right up my street! I’m a fan of a workaround 😂

Even more I have respect for anyone spending €125 on seeds. I’m saving it to show my wife because she thinks its just me that goes crazy 🤣

Fluxing? Yeah just read all about it. See. Some pictures at Herbies Seeds mentioning you. This might work for me this grow. Would need to start next few days probably. But for the two more sativas we have for sure. Thanks so much that’s awesome to read about. Will try and get the book.

Will check out some of your previous grows and follow along.

Nick & Co

Yeah popcorn!

Love it especially the casual “one line of diodes broken” 😂 Based on the response to your new journal and the hacker ethic I see you already have I’m along. Right up my street! I’m a fan of a workaround 😂

Even more I have respect for anyone spending €125 on seeds. I’m saving it to show my wife because she thinks its just me that goes crazy 🤣

Fluxing? Yeah just read all about it. See. Some pictures at Herbies Seeds mentioning you. This might work for me this grow. Would need to start next few days probably. But for the two more sativas we have for sure. Thanks so much that’s awesome to read about. Will try and get the book.

Will check out some of your previous grows and follow along.

Nick & Co
Many thanks for joining my mad house to be lol.
Yet I have to fess up, I've had a lot of success/notoriety. I'm UK but have had the luck over the years through the following I previously built back in the day on this forum. That I've been very heavily sponsored. I haven't paid for any seeds or much else in nearly ten years. But don't tell ya Mrs lol

Many thanks for joining my mad house to be lol.
Yet I have to fess up, I've had a lot of success/notoriety. I'm UK but have had the luck over the years through the following I previously built back in the day on this forum. That I've been very heavily sponsored. I haven't paid for any seeds or much else in nearly ten years. But don't tell ya Mrs lol
🇬🇧

Well I had a cock up lol....

Dropped my DVD case I use to germinate my beans in aaand... Lost 2 of my beans somewhere 🤣
So I've dropped more. This time some LA Gelato and a couple of The New, both by Sherbrinski/HSO. My old pals at Humboldt look after me and I've always had good results from their stock.

As for nutrients. Not sure what I'll run. Probably a mishmash of several lines as I've got about 8 different lines from all kinds of folks. I don't use the snoops premium stuff anymore (after getting stiffed on my deal with him, he switched management and I got lost in the midst of it all)
Anyway now I tend to use a bit from this and a bit from that kind of thing.
I still don't measure my nutrients or the PH. I just mix and adjust by gutt and experience. Not the most organised method but it works for my kind of relaxed growing.

I started buying like 3 drawer plastic things. Recently I’ve started losing whole units like that between our house and the storage room we have at my stepsons place. 😂 Whole untis!

Where in the Uk are you from, originally rather than growing or whatever.

Nick

More South Coast then London for me. Went to Suffolk for a wedding once. Little Olde Village Pub for the reception. Hehe. Ended badly for a few people. Not sure about the couple. Just that night. Live in Thailand now.

I digress.

Tomorrow is read up on fluxing. I have 21 plants with only 45cm square for them each. Current grow we couldn’t train at all because we had some issues until really too late (they’re great now but not optimal yield) scrogging because we move them room to room - I’d be buying nets all the time and cutting them off. They’re like 50p here but still.

Thanks for the thread see great value in it for us.

Nick & Co

Gonna be full up that lad. Can't wait to see what you do with that space. :popcorn:
You'll be scared how full I get this wee spot lol. I'm excited like I ain't been in years for this grow. Tents and all the equipment in the world (lucky to of had so much gifted etc), don't matter shit. This is an actual challenge. What I live for is pushing things, proving money, space etc don't mean crap.
Out of 3 pots at about 4 gal each. (8 gal folded back). Space left is 1ft vertical for plants. Yet I want to hit 15oz minimum, 5 each every time. Short veg for a flux et. Yet I'll show next run or so, how double headed clones can cut veg time on a flux to normal standards. Really I'm aiming for 20 Oz per run.
How are you and your?;best of buds to ya

This is an actual challenge. What I live for is pushing things, proving money, space etc don't mean crap.
A grower after my own heart! I'm not so much it don't mean crap as there is no choice due to space and budgetary constraints. I'm trying to dial in table top grows as best I can, to produce bud for my own use.
Also, I see you are swicking. You might be interested in the swicking thread. It's intended as a resource for people who wish to learn and use the techniques. Those with experience are able to offer tutorial type input.
Nice to meet you.

Sooo, time to share a wee story of what I've been facing recently.

Some may remember a few years back I got busted by the police with lots of plants on the go. Remember I'm UK so it's a big no no lol.
Anyway they got my phone at the time and I was active on social media to say the least. That gave me up for nearly 10 years growing.....

420 magazine was what saved my ass. I got a caution and nothing more. Could or should of been a prison term. Yet after I'd signed for the caution I asked how I'd been given just that.
It turns out they found my work on here. This was key. As I'd been quite active over a few years, I'd built up a ton of journals and some were very long and detailed.

I was informed that if it went to crown court they could discover my defense before trial. The officer said I could present all my journals as my defense. That it would cost 2 million or so in man hours for them to sort through the years of daily logs etc that I'd generated. Not worth it for a few plants lol.
I carried on growing at that same residence for another 3 years no bother.

Now we cut to present day. I had the police drop round my new place. Had a little warning. So pulled my plants, left the tent and pots light everything up as only had a few minutes to clear stuff. They obviously found it all as it was my entire spare room.

Again nothing was said. It was as if they had gone temporarily blind lol.
They must of done checks and seen I was not to be touched for cultivation.

This though was where they tried another sneaky approach. They new I drive for my job. So the other day I got a letter from our driving licence agency. I'd been reported as having a medical condition that may see me unfit to drive.
Suddenly things got real. My job and by knock on my home and family were all now at risk.

I've smoked daily for 30 years now. So it stays in your system for quite a bit. Thought I was screwed. Yet the test takes them 5-6 week's to arrange lol.

I bought lots of detox drinks, detox pads, and detox tablets for both liver and kidneys. Also bought a boat load of drug testing kits. 4 weeks clean now no cannabis at all. 4 weeks on detox. Then last night tested myself and BOOM I'm passing urine tests.

Now I'll go to this medical with a huge grin on my face. 😁

Good on you LA for staying clean for those 4 weeks. I would feel quite brassed off if I had to stop indulging just for some dumb authoritarian bullshit. Anyway, good that you're on top of it. I sure hope they don't do more random visits when you're underway.

Oh and my Mrs stopped smoking along with me.
This is a story of why I continue to grow and always will in some way.
She back in the day suffered from seizures or fits. Also anxiety that made her housebound for 7 years. We tried everything the doctors could think of. She was tested and tested and prescribed loads of different drugs. Nothing worked. It meant her life was awful.
Then I took over and got her on cannabis. After 7 years of being basically paralyzed by her anxiety etc. She was back working full time within 6 weeks of smoking our wondrous plant.
Years later with no seizures and her anxiety quite manageable. We both stopped as said after this police visit.
Last 2 days she's been having micro seizures then last night full blown fitting.
Today she goes right back on our wonderful natural medicine. I guarantee she won't suffer from fits etc again as long as I can keep her on cannabis.
So will I stop NO NEVER.
I'll never stop singing aloud the power of this plant.

Back
Top Bottom