Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

He he, yep I do alright out of such a little spot. Now I'm just itching to get my tent up and get going. The problem is I want the work that's due to my flat done, so I can get going with it in new year.
I'll be moving once Gitt has come in, and going up several gears. jumping straight into creating my own strain that of course will be called Light Addict! lol but mainly experimenting even more with training and everything really.

Given the space I don't doubt for a second that you'll create a half ton MONSTER :) Love the idea of your own strain too. I was reading a really good, informative guide on another site about that.

Arghhhhh....just another manic Wednesday, wish it Friday...that's my FUNDAY lol. Bangles moment there mate sorry. Having issues (self induced :( ) Not the girls, they look great but DO need more off lol.

Damnit OZ now i got that tune stuck in my head :thanks:
subbed kinda been here all along just been busy with my grow and work you know the like.
excellent grow LA as many here I am also excited so FLIP IT ALREADY!! lol just messin, good weed all~

Hi Snuff. Do you know of Joe Pasqualie ? Well, if you do........I know a song that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves, I know a song that'll get on your nerves.....lol :)

All good here mate :) I can't believe how quich she's throw out all them huge fan leaves a couple weeks back she just had a leaf or two at her manifold tip hehehe see I said manifold hehehe I no u don't like that comparison :) funny what makes me giggle when I'm high as a kite

Think I'll start my "manifold" tomorrow :) ....ok LA, calm down, I'll go sit on the naughty step :) lol

Oh and a few pics of my Gitt!
20131204_155930.jpg
20131204_155956.jpg
20131204_160009.jpg
20131204_160109.jpg
20131204_160044.jpg
20131204_160052.jpg
20131204_160101.jpg

Sure is looking amazing LA, that is some really great work, lbs of buds to ya!!

Back
Top Bottom