Lights out

Friendly

I'm starting a preharvest flush tomorrow what do you folks recommend for lights out prior harvest. Thanks in advance for your time

That's one of those "you will get answers/opinions all over the place on" kind of things as opinions all over the spectrum on it. Personally I don't change anything with my light schedule and just harvest early on in the lights on cycle, some folks do a period of darkness and "swear by it or feel it's required/needed". One of those would be hard to do a controlled test on to prove either way that it makes a difference or doesn't do squat IMHO, so a "to each their own" kind of thing.

Iv tried this on 3 separate garden grows side by side others, 24h/48h/72h, no difference what so ever, one thing i will say is the last time the lights go of that night and your harvesting the next morning just turn them off so they dont come on as iv heard harvesting them when the lights come back on can degrade the THC quality, no idea if it is true but i just do it for the sake, hope this helps buddy and happy harvesting!

Back
Top Bottom