M.O.B SOG Grow

420-magazine-mobile2101708544.jpg
420-magazine-mobile626154736.jpg
420-magazine-mobile168582661.jpg

Day 7 found 6 females so far and no males yet. Off to a great start the 6 in the back are female.

So im curious ..you said that those pics were in day 6 of flower... How many nodes did they ladies have when you topped? Also the plants look so young for flower how long did you veg?

Did not top and vegged for two months under a 300w led they had 3-4 sets of nodes for most of them but a couple seemed to n slow growers. Also this is for some learning experience since I have not grown this way before. I would of liked them to be a little taller and more mature but I was running out of room in my veg area.

I really didn't like the led because it seems to take a little longer for growth but it did keep the nodes nice and tight together I recently went back to a 400w MH for veg.

I really didn't like the led because it seems to take a little longer for growth but it did keep the nodes nice and tight together I recently went back to a 400w MH for veg.
Really.. Im using a 1000w led for my first hydro grow currently ..so i dont know what to expect any tips (distance..habe any issues with the light itself)

No issues with the light at all. I received it from a buddy of mine and he said it was cheap like 80$ so I just think it is of low quality. Because I have seen grows with a led and they seem like they work just fine.

No I received several seeds from my buddy awhile and decided to try them out first time growing the strain. Just got back into growing when the law past.

Go to the he screen on the app and there is a plus symbol in the lower right hand of your screen and press start new topic and fill in the areas that's how I did it this is my first one also just joined 2 days ago

Back
Top Bottom