M.O.B SOG Grow

These girls our 60 days old then I flipped it to 12/12 but they should be at least 8in before you put them in I was just running out of room so I figured do it now.

420-magazine-mobile1579437690.jpg
420-magazine-mobile22440151.jpg
420-magazine-mobile966806945.jpg

Day 8 Girls are looking very healthy still found one more female today brings the total to 7 no males as of yet. Watered them today with molasses water. Ratio is 1 tbs per gallon.

I read some forums on molasses and want to try it out seems beneficial. Thanks for the advice do you think 1 tbs is too much.

You are going to fucking love the mother of berries my friend. I'm finishing up my first one right now and I couldn't be happier with the results. Using general hydroponics and the chaching solubles (open seseme, beastie bloomz and chaching) and my colas are as hard as a rock my friend. At least 10-14 gram colas.
420-magazine-mobile227535164.jpg
and that was at day 50. At least ten to go

420-magazine-mobile1948375749.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1554883288.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1797621780.jpg

All the plants turned out to be female which must be some kind of luck or they were feminized seeds. The ladies look very healthy today and growing fast put in a 300w led yesterday for more light coverage and took ballast out of the room for less heat. It seemed to work because my temp went down to 72f and RH was 51. Feed them today with fox farm week 2 flowering mixture. No defects in leaves or stems and all look great.

Damn that was good luck to get all females, they must have been fems, unless they came from a hermie, I'm not positive on this but I heard someone say that if you stress one of your girls to much and they hermie it would be feminized seeds that way, I've also heard a hermie plant will always carry it in it's genes to hermie and I've also heard people have great results and no hermies when they grow seeds from force hermies. I had a friend that hermied one cause light leak and he gave me some seeds from it and the three I growed outside done great with no seeds so you should be fine either way as long as they stay healthy...️

Back
Top Bottom