Magic’s Canadian Grow Comparison Featuring Black Sugar

That Apex controller is pretty darn cool having everything running through it you can get all your equipment really dialed in.
The babies are lovin life all praying hard keep up the good work Magic!
Yes the apex is amazing. You can do so much with it. I can get dosing pumps and can program it to make the feed. At the quantities I require. It’s originally designed for aquatics. I don’t use the ph probe at the moment ,, if I got a big container for water/ nutes I would use it. The options are endless. Im really thinking about getting the co2 fired up. Just have to do a bit more research. I have all the equipment I believe other and the drop pipe with holes to disperse the c02 ... if anyone has any good links on c02 in grow tents. That would be wonderful. Thanks N Magic

Good evening guys.
well tonight was watering and moving night. The tent is all cleaned and well very lonely. So they made the 8 foot move to the left ... and now resting comfortable after the journey. (Day 7)

I am using a Neptune Apex Controller to run the growing areas. It’s fully cloud based and fully programmable. Before getting into growing I was a fish tank guy. Fully planted tanks running c02 and fertilizers etc. I still have 2 c02 tanks and regulators. Maybe one day I’ll get up to adding c02 .. The apex was running my display tank controlling everything, so I have changed it to run the grow room. So tonight I spent the evening cleaning the tent and programming the tent for veg mode. Everything looking great at the other comparison grows. Magic
B951F102-1093-4B8C-A517-65025C1E5AF9.jpeg
That looks amazing....Id love to have some African Cichlids in there pulling them all apart. I tried to keep live plants in my tank, but I never had a bulb for it and some fish personalities like to destroy them.

I think after this pic was taken , I added 100 green neon tetras and 100 ember tetras .. it was a massive school of schooling fish. It was a site and I would sit for hours watching them.

Good evening guys.
well tonight was watering and moving night. The tent is all cleaned and well very lonely. So they made the 8 foot move to the left ... and now resting comfortable after the journey. (Day 7)

I am using a Neptune Apex Controller to run the growing areas. It’s fully cloud based and fully programmable. Before getting into growing I was a fish tank guy. Fully planted tanks running c02 and fertilizers etc. I still have 2 c02 tanks and regulators. Maybe one day I’ll get up to adding c02 .. The apex was running my display tank controlling everything, so I have changed it to run the grow room. So tonight I spent the evening cleaning the tent and programming the tent for veg mode. Everything looking great at the other comparison grows. Magic
B951F102-1093-4B8C-A517-65025C1E5AF9.jpeg
Beautiful tank bro! I’ll get to the plants, but you distracted me with your beautiful fish tank! Absolutely gorgeous brother!

we may, or may not have had this conversation already, but I’m very passionate about fresh water fish. We had a 120, 55, 46 bow front, a 20, and a ten gallon all going at one time! Housed everything from frontosas, to snakeheads. We Bred convict cichlids,
Synodontis multipunctatus (catfish), Molly’s, guppies, and we were super close at breading Snakeheads, we were able to get a male and female pair, but was forced to shut our tanks down.

your plants look lonely in there bro! Gotta get you a nice lil magician gnome to keep them company! :thumb:

Beautiful tank bro! I’ll get to the plants, but you distracted me with your beautiful fish tank! Absolutely gorgeous brother!

we may, or may not have had this conversation already, but I’m very passionate about fresh water fish. We had a 120, 55, 46 bow front, a 20, and a ten gallon all going at one time! Housed everything from frontosas, to snakeheads. We Bred convict cichlids,
Synodontis multipunctatus (catfish), Molly’s, guppies, and we were super close at breading Snakeheads, we were able to get a male and female pair, but was forced to shut our tanks down.

your plants look lonely in there bro! Gotta get you a nice lil magician gnome to keep them company! :thumb:
Yes I love aquariums. Only dabbled in fresh planted. Never salt. But I’m up for a challenge. I got rid of all my tanks except one small 10g. It was a hobby at that time of my life. I’m still a kid and go to the pet store just to see the tanks. Yes this tent needs a mascot. I have to dig into my kids bin and see what I can come up with, it may even be a Barbie or paw patrol. I had a couple ducks in the tent last grow. I’ll find something.

be a Barbie or paw patrol.
Lol right up my daughters alley!

I’ve never got into salt either, all fresh water. It was my hobby before getting into this hobby! I would always say, I should pick up the hobby of smoking meth! It would be cheaper then the fish hobby! Lol I’m only kidding! But it was super expensive!

We still have the 120, 55, and 46 sitting in the garage. Maybe when I have to shut my tent down I’ll start up the 46 BF again. The daughter would rather enjoy that, getting back into the maintenance is what I wouldn’t enjoy lol we’ll see! I tried to sell the 55 a couple weeks ago but had no takers on the FB buy and sell.
We were on a forum that was called monster fish keepers, met a guy on the site that turned out to be from the same small town were from. we sold him a snakehead of ours, and got some sort of floating Lilly pad thing, it ended up taking over the tank and we had a hell of a time getting rid of that crap lol. So it turned out he was a cop, and we just finished having a small hoot each before he came over. Lol never saw that guy again!

Yes I love aquariums. Only dabbled in fresh planted. Never salt. But I’m up for a challenge. I got rid of all my tanks except one small 10g. It was a hobby at that time of my life. I’m still a kid and go to the pet store just to see the tanks. Yes this tent needs a mascot. I have to dig into my kids bin and see what I can come up with, it may even be a Barbie or paw patrol. I had a couple ducks in the tent last grow. I’ll find something.
Yeah, I need to find one too.....I wish I had my Gandalf figurine still....mumble grumble

Lol right up my daughters alley!

I’ve never got into salt either, all fresh water. It was my hobby before getting into this hobby! I would always say, I should pick up the hobby of smoking meth! It would be cheaper then the fish hobby! Lol I’m only kidding! But it was super expensive!

We still have the 120, 55, and 46 sitting in the garage. Maybe when I have to shut my tent down I’ll start up the 46 BF again. The daughter would rather enjoy that, getting back into the maintenance is what I wouldn’t enjoy lol we’ll see! I tried to sell the 55 a couple weeks ago but had no takers on the FB buy and sell.
We were on a forum that was called monster fish keepers, met a guy on the site that turned out to be from the same small town were from. we sold him a snakehead of ours, and got some sort of floating Lilly pad thing, it ended up taking over the tank and we had a hell of a time getting rid of that crap lol. So it turned out he was a cop, and we just finished having a small hoot each before he came over. Lol never saw that guy again!

I’m gonna have to go looking. Haha I was trying to find a gnome with a pack ♦️ ♠️ ♥️ ♣️ Cards. I’ll will find or get a custom bobble head made. Hope your having a great weekend.

Haha that’s me, when my daughter is happy!

yeah, that’s something similar to what I was looking for, but that was the first thing I saw and thought it was funny.
We’ve got the new(er) lion king on the tv right now, and I haven’t watched it yet, the child in me is jumping for joy right now!

Good evening 420.
Seedlings are doing great. They all praying.. got another shot of water tonight. Ph 6.0 .. temps stable at lights on 24c /off 20c . Rh 50-55 ish. Not much to update on. I’ll prob go till the weekend and pot up to 2g .. hope you enjoyed your weekend. Grow on-Magic

Superb! :nerd-with-glasses:

Back
Top Bottom