Magical Mystery Clone Tour

I've got to follow you more @Rider509 , you crack me up......"Monsoon Bitches"..... :rofl:

Tunkers... the man, the myth, the legend. Some say he was raised by Rastafarians. Some say he's the Thomas Edison of fogponics and is the late-life love child of Grace Slick and Jorge Cervantes. Some say he sold his soul to the Garden Gnomes. Oh wait... it was Scrogdawg that did that.
Regardless, Tunkers is a solid dude with a killer grow going on and some unconventional methods. He's our brother from a down-under mother.

I sometimes wonder if you are high or just naturally wired that way...... shorted that is....;)

I'm still rubbing the sleep outta my eyes and choking down the first cuppa. I don't smoke. Maybe I should?
It was a late night finishing up taxes.
Taxes....ah yes.....the payment of being able to breathe.....

Not sure about you smoking....it may be too much for the world. :laugh:

Oh holy hell. I must have slept through the alarms. 62.5 degrees!? My poor tropical girls are freezing! I woke up to a windy and hella cold day that the heater evidently couldn't keep up with. And the res temp is bouncing between 62 and 64. So not good. I reeeeally didn't want to have to visit the grow today. :confused:

Oh holy hell. I must have slept through the alarms. 62.5 degrees!? My poor tropical girls are freezing! I woke up to a windy and hella cold day that the heater evidently couldn't keep up with. And the res temp is bouncing between 62 and 64. So not good. I reeeeally didn't want to have to visit the grow today. :confused:

Well, you will just have to act as us lowly home growers, and go and actually see the plants and touch them....... How dreadful. :laugh:

Will you add additional heaters?

Hey @Rider509

Have you ever considered the O2 Grow air stone system. I know you have some nice systems, just thought I would ask....since you are all high tech and junk.

Hey @Rider509

Have you ever considered the O2 Grow air stone system. I know you have some nice systems, just thought I would ask....since you are all high tech and junk.
I’ve not heard of it, but I’ll def check it out!

Better late than never to pull up a chair... been hit with this lovely spring weather as well have you?
Hey Peeece, good to see you around. It’s beautiful today but yesterday and last night were miserable. Smooth sailing from here on I hope!

Back
Top Bottom