Magical Mystery Clone Tour

Rider you okay brada?! I wanna see my tropical oasis

Rider you okay brada?! I wanna see my tropical oasis
I'm still kickin'. Just doing a lot of crying in my Capt Morgan and Coke over the destruction of the excess from my last grow. It has put me in a blue funk. Going out of town this weekend to renew my medical grow paperwork so I'm looking forward to some time with my beautiful wife. And the clones are coming on strong! Maybe by the time they're ready for harvest my attorney will have an avenue for donations to medical users that won't get my old butt thrown in the slammer. Fingers crossed!
Check out the size of the MTPC with the white flowers. It's a monster! It dwarfs the other two.

Omg dude. Too funny. I think I saw someone's mail fall off a cliff today. May have been burned to ashes.....

But Damn! Those plants look tits... and damn you gift destroyers

I'm still kickin'. Just doing a lot of crying in my Capt Morgan and Coke over the destruction of the excess from my last grow. It has put me in a blue funk. Going out of town this weekend to renew my medical grow paperwork so I'm looking forward to some time with my beautiful wife. And the clones are coming on strong! Maybe by the time they're ready for harvest my attorney will have an avenue for donations to medical users that won't get my old butt thrown in the slammer. Fingers crossed!
Check out the size of the MTPC with the white flowers. It's a monster! It dwarfs the other two.

I had a feeling that was the MTPC, that girl makes some huge flowers huh

On the bright side, my bountiful harvest gave me the opportunity to play with various extraction methods and I had fun with that. And I've found that by micro-dosing with CCO/EtOH tincture I can get a grip on my back pain without going to la-la land.

I had a feeling that was the MTPC, that girl makes some huge flowers huh
That and the MTTS are crazy producers! The Thaibodian Skunk makes beautiful flowers but not as many or as big. I want @Scrogdawg to work his scroggy magic with the TS. That plant would be a perfect candidate for early training and scrogging.

Well I hope you enjoy the weekend with Mrs rider. The clone looks good but I'm pretty sure I'm seeing one plant blocking 2 smaller friends....

Check out the size of the MTPC with the white flowers. It's a monster!
Sorry...destruction of what excess? Did I miss something? I thought it was all going to extracts for your bro.

Well I hope you enjoy the weekend with Mrs rider. The clone looks good but I'm pretty sure I'm seeing one plant blocking 2 smaller friends....
True that. The MTTS and TS are much more well behaved plants and are content to stay in their own spaces. The MTPC is throwing elbows and just generally being a space hog. I might need to move the smaller plants to the far end of the system.

Thanks Rider! Just got through that journal. Great info there for the gearheads among us :). Sorry you had to dump all that goodness to stay safe, but now you have an idea of how many plants you would need next time just to keep your brother in meds (if he ever runs out!). I wouldn't sell off everything after this run. Laws change, society makes progress, and you never know when your tools and talents might be needed once again :thumb:.

I need the collective wisdom of my peers! Please and thank you. :)
I've got a few leaves on the MTTS that are exhibiting some weirdness. It almost looks like a buildup of something in the leaves but I don't know if that's even possible. It's not bugs. And it is isolated to just a leaf here and there. There's no discernable pattern to it. There is no indication of nute burn or deficiency. I'm stumped.

Underside:

Top:

Closeup of top:

I'll give that a go, OG. I'm set to do a system flush tomorrow and am going to lower my nute strength as well. Fortunately it's only manifesting and a handful of leaves at this point.

The MTPC is stacking buds like crazy. I'm looking forward to seeing how this plant finishes out because it's responding differently than the parent due to changes I've made.

Back
Top Bottom