Magical Mystery Clone Tour

Far from perfect! I changed some things up though so maybe the temps will level out. I had to raise the freaking COB strips up though cuz I light bleached the hell out of the MTTS and TS. Derp! The remote cam is somewhat limiting as to what I can see. I need more cameras! LOL

Lmao. He can afford the 3 gallons to fill the harley.... I'll be out there next month rider. I'll get you and grandpa some deets.... only trick will be convincing the wife to let me play with my "weed friends" on a family vacation.... but I'll see what I can make happen

Remember them 4 Alaskan bud trimmers SD had there for a bit, maybe you should just throw some coots in the grow and they can keep an eye on things. Remember don't let the one in that SD liked, she was packing.

How about I send ya a gas card so you could put a few gallons in that Maserati and cruise over there to check on them from time to time. Lol
Sold the Maserati years ago. Just Land Rovers and Saabs now. First time in forever I haven't had something exotic. Wait... does French-Canadian count? :rofl:

Lmao. He can afford the 3 gallons to fill the harley.... I'll be out there next month rider. I'll get you and grandpa some deets.... only trick will be convincing the wife to let me play with my "weed friends" on a family vacation.... but I'll see what I can make happen
Yes! Can't wait to meet you in the flesh! Wherever you land I'll make it a point to come see you.
edit: And I'll bring goodies!

Gettin' fatter all the time. These girls are turning into some real chunky monkeys and they're still full bush. I'm going to let them finish without defoliating and see what happens. There probably won't be too much underbud, not that I need it.

Crazy v2.0 in there. After you're done with the grow you can turn that into a group tanning room with the addition of some UV lights. No reason to waste all those shiny walls. Be a real money maker!
Like a naked hula party or something similar....

Crazy v2.0 in there. After you're done with the grow you can turn that into a group tanning room with the addition of some UV lights. No reason to waste all those shiny walls. Be a real money maker!
I've already got UV lights in there. Only 45W though so I doubt anyone will get tan. :cool:
edit: in case anyone is wondering, they are 18W PAR414 UVA bulbs from a nail polish dryer I commandeered.

I hear that CO2 increases the tanning abilities of low wattage UV lights ;).
I've heard in a seal room, it turns you all blue and junk.

When it's running upwards of 1500ppm it is noticeable. I wouldn't want to spend any quality time in the room with levels that high! It makes you sleepy.

Back
Top Bottom