Magical Mystery Clone Tour

Oh well. You certainly have pointed out the reason not to mix strains with different nute needs! A cautionary tale.

BTW, it's either "Ya git what ya git and ya don't throw a fit" or "Ya get what ya get and ya don't get upset." Damn thing's gotta rhyme!
LOL, I guess I need to bone up on my colloquialisms!

More than two syllables and I get confused...Small slow words. I'm from Alabama.
Alabama? Well bless your heart. I've been hankerin' for some slap yo mama good Alabama bbq lately but it's been a coon's age since I was over yonder. I've been fixin' to get back down south but since me and the missus had young'uns our travelling days are over. The heathens eat me out of house and home. We have diddly squat for the fun stuff, if'n ya know what I mean. If I get your way I'll holler but lately I've been wore slapped out and can hardly get off'n the front porch.

How did I do, @Bonsaiweed ? :)

Alabama? Well bless your heart. I've been hankerin' for some slap yo mama good Alabama bbq lately but it's been a coon's age since I was over yonder. I've been fixin' to get back down south but since me and the missus had young'uns our travelling days are over. The heathens eat me out of house and home. We have diddly squat for the fun stuff, if'n ya know what I mean. If I get your way I'll holler but lately I've been wore slapped out and can hardly get off'n the front porch.

How did I do, @Bonsaiweed ? :)

Wow, excellent. I understood everything you said. It looks good on you......

You would fit right in unless you talk funny with one of those ther accents. ;)

I think you type/talk too fast though........ :rofl:

I've only been in the south once, not counting New Orleans, and I didn't much like it. A capital case took me to Dekalb county just east of Atlanta and I've never experienced "in your face" discrimination like I did there. It was appalling. Dekalb is predominantly black and I was the wrong color. Went to an Outback Steakhouse and sat at the bar. I waited forever and a couple of gals chatted me up because I was like a penguin in the outback, an oddity and the only white guy there, and finally had to leave because I realized they weren't going to serve me. The girls apologized and said welcome to the south. It was like that even getting gas or going to a convenience store. I ate breakfast, lunch and dinner (breakfast, dinner, and supper?) at the Waffle Houses for two weeks because I could chat up the cooks and watch them make my food.

More than two syllables and I get confused...Small slow words. I'm from Alabama.
Alabama has more than two syllables! :eek:

I've only been in the south once, not counting New Orleans, and I didn't much like it. A capital case took me to Dekalb county just east of Atlanta and I've never experienced "in your face" discrimination like I did there. It was appalling. Dekalb is predominantly black and I was the wrong color. Went to an Outback Steakhouse and sat at the bar. I waited forever and a couple of gals chatted me up because I was like a penguin in the outback, an oddity and the only white guy there, and finally had to leave because I realized they weren't going to serve me. The girls apologized and said welcome to the south. It was like that even getting gas or going to a convenience store. I ate breakfast, lunch and dinner (breakfast, dinner, and supper?) at the Waffle Houses for two weeks because I could chat up the cooks and watch them make my food.

I felt the same way in the white south and I'm white! They could tell I was a Northerner I'm guessing :).

Yes, it is true. Discrimination does exist still, and it doesn't work the way people think it does. Your story is a perfect example. But it usually doesn't happen once you get out of the big cities.

Sorry, you had to see it. There are great people here, and in Georgia too, but the big cities have a lot of problems.

Alabama has more than two syllables! :eek:
Now you see why we are confused all the time. ;)

I felt the same way in the white south and I'm white! They could tell I was a Northerner I'm guessing :).

It has gotten better in the last ten years, with regard to outsiders, mainly because Alabama is a cheap place to live, and a lot of people are moving here. Still, we have some draconian laws, so it's not for the faint-hearted.

If you want to know how bad the laws are, just look at the current Attorney General......he is from this state. Like a football bat.

Not a lot of change. Just getting thicker. The buds are sucking all the goodness out of the leaves. That MTPC is bigger than the other two combined but then it was a lot older when I flipped them. The last time it was the MTTS that was the biggest. I'm expecting a pretty decent yield from the MTPC. Not so much the others. All three of these plants have solid 7 gal root masses.

Look at those walrus wangs!!! Absolutely stunning....
That's what she said! :cool:

How many days left in those plants Rider?
Nary a clue. Could be two week, could be three? I started the CoolBloom today so I hope not much longer than that.

Dam, look at them girls, nice. Ya know when you ain't in panic mode look for roof raisers you do great.
JM, I can't tell you how nice it is to have the room to walk around the whole grow and have room to spare. Outgrowing that 4x8 tent was the best thing that could have happened.

The crazy thing is how very differently the flowers on these clones are growing compared to their donors. The changes in environment and feeding are very minor to produce such stark change in bud structure. Much more stacking of colas rather than producing massive buds at the branch tips. Not knowing what caused the change is irksome. How can you duplicate or avoid what you don't understand?

This freaky deeky MTPC has me baffled. The colas are so long compared to the last time. Maybe because I used too many isotopes? I didn't get any close ups but they are def getting to be some dense fatties and putting on some weight. The others are chugging along nicely.

Back
Top Bottom