Magical Mystery Clone Tour

That's got to be the difference, Shed. The environment is different but not so much that it'd explain the change in flower growth. Maybe someone else here can "shed" some light on whether clones exhibit more vigorous or different flowering response? My last clone grow was from an auto and it was just coming into its own when I chopped and tossed due to an abundance of caution so I have no experience to draw on.

Being clones may very well play a role. However it just dawned on me that this grow has been entirely Flying Skull nutes, whereas the donors were grown first in Cutting Edge Solutions, then GH, and finally Flying Skull.

No wonder the surprised look on your avatars face..... :rofl:

I'd say that it's funny how the obvious sometimes escapes me, but I get so caught up in the minutia that I sometimes fail to see the big picture. My wife often says that I can't find socks in my sock drawer because my mind has already moved on past the decision to grab a pair of socks.

edit: on the other hand being able to follow the minutia has its benefits. we were discussing the impact of gravity on time and i was able to point out the flaw in a concept offered by one of the big brains. there's so much about our universe that we don't even know we don't know because we don't have the basis from which to extrapolation the questions. even as a kid i wanted to be "the Watcher" from some old comic series that was a pure conscious entity that did nothing but observe and learn. it's not fair that we have such a short time. imagine if each of the great minds of humanity had lived a few hundred years more what they could have accomplished, each building on the other.

I'm digging the results I've gotten. If I'd known I was going to stick with it I'd have ordered the larger quantity sizes. With what I've spent on the small jars I could have gotten more product for less money and saved on shipping. But it was a crap shoot as to whether it'd work for me. I love it. The res has zero salt buildup and the plants are performing very well. It'd be awesome for someone that used emitters hydroponically. The only thing that leaves gunk in my system is the cal-mag.

2. Shuts down growing after this harvest.
Only for the summer! I'll be in Vegas for a week, Sturgis for a week, and Hawaii for two weeks and who knows where else we'll end up. Can't be a slave to the grow all year!

Speaking of trips, I know I'll end up in Canada some time this summer so I started researching bringing a concealed handgun into Canada. LMAO. Not even if you're personal friends with Trudeau.

Lmao. My buddy took his through.... but also had it dis assembled in different boxes amongst a house worth of stuff in his box trailer. Idk still he should have shipped it.

Sturgis.... one day I'll make it!!!! One day.....

Sounds like a fun summer line up dude. I may take a brief sabbatical also. Well see how long that last.

Shedster alway there to keep us in check! For all of our sakes dont sell off anything Rider..... it's too much fun to watch you grow these monsters.

I feel unworthy to post most of the time :adore:

But I'm just enough rebel to do so..... :yahoo:

Shedster alway there to keep us in check! For all of our sakes dont sell off anything Rider..... it's too much fun to watch you grow these monsters.
LMAO, I don't even use the search feature any more. I just ask Shed. He remembers EVERYTHING! :p
Thanks, Dabbers. Now that I've got the room to handle the size the stress level is almost zero. I just give 'em what they want and keep out of the way. :)

Back
Top Bottom