Mars Hydro 420 Giveaway & Photo Contest

Ultimate or penultimate entry depending on the rules to be clarified by #marshydro420:

Yesterday was the Golden Tiger in the Big Gulp, so today is the It's It Punch in the same cup back in 2020:
full

Only 23g off that one! Can't all be winners, but you might be @Advocate420 @Brian420pm @zeroday

Ultimate or penultimate entry depending on the rules to be clarified by #marshydro420:

Yesterday was the Golden Tiger in the Big Gulp, so today is the It's It Punch in the same cup back in 2020:
full

Only 23g off that one! Can't all be winners, but you might be @Advocate420 @Brian420pm @zeroday
It's sure a winner if you have 100 of them in a 5x5. That's a cool 2300 gram harvest. Lol!

It's sure a winner if you have 100 of them in a 5x5. That's a cool 2300 gram harvest. Lol!
Sad face...because you forced me to do some math...without asking me! Now I have to try and remember what I was doing before that moment. I guess some more Trainwreck to think about it some more.

Sad face...because you forced me to do some math...without asking me! Now I have to try and remember what I was doing before that moment. I guess some more Trainwreck to think about it some more.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thanks @BakedARea, that was my best laugh of the day!

No, it's easy, I did it this way:

Hmm...could I fit 10 of those in a row in 5 feet? I betcha I can.
Let's see, I think I remember 10x10 is 100.
Boy, watering that would SUCK.
But hmmm.....

:rofl:

full

Oh my god @InTheShed, EUREKA!!!!!

You might want to sit down for this one........

Seems to me that your setup here is a drill hole and a bunch of perlite with a saucer underneath away from being a HEMPY BUCKET BIG GULP SETUP.

I haven't done hempy yet, but I would bet based on research so far that you'd beat 23 grams if that was hempy style, right?

How the hell big could a plant get in a coco/hempy Big Gulp I wonder?

:goof::goof::goof:

I have vegging Doug's Varin clones in solo cups that need water every 12 hours in ProMix HP and it's only in the 60s now. How often would I need to be around the house to water a flowering one in perlite this summer?
Lol. I don't know if you're serious or kidding, but you're asking the wrong person if you're serious! I've never done it and started researching it 48 hours ago!

The plant is behaving excellently but it looks like the bugs are behaving like bugs. I'd recommend you check under the leaves with a scope and see if you can find the cause of those white spots.
I am fighting some gnats in the tent, but they are in the soil, I think you're looking at water droplets as I just misted a bit before lights out.

I love this strain as outside she becomes a tree with ease and she seldom complains about anything, the hash from it tastes very special and the buds taste like the 90's with a peppery note.

#marshydro420 photo contest

I like the idea of inviting new members to participate > @TheGrower420, @Coloradocoolaid and @Springin my step

Gelato auto
Cheers, eh ?
Thanks for the tag! I’m new so I don’t know anyone to tag. Just getting back into the growing thing, I’m a bit rusty! Here’s some Bodhi gear, GC S1, gorilla breath S1, dispensary bag seed.

A331F08D-6653-428D-A3BB-A129E6295CF8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom