Mars-Hydro DWC 1 Plant 4x4 Scrog

Dang Tok that's one sweet lookin scrog dude! If I can get even close to that on my current grow I will be a happy hippy.

@Jon you said it, good airflow is key and will prevent just about all 'above the soil' issues. If I can get every leaf on the plant dancing a little in the breeze then I know the plant gonna be happy.

Wow, it's been a week since I updated.

My apologies I have been running around for a my fathers and uncle (Brothers) funerals different day's.
Not it was not the virus; my dad was 89 and my uncle was 85. So enough with this stuff.

To start a current image.

Three Blue Kings 10-06 .jpg

Everything has been going extremely smooth. The Blues Brothers is showing a little bit of nutrient burn, but nothing to be overly concerned about. I will be giving her another flush and nutrient change night when the lights come on. She has two or three more week before harvest. I will be taking a sample next week for a sneak preview.

I grew this strain outdoor in a gorilla grow a few years ago, but it did not fair to well, because the heat was so high she needed water everyday, and I was not able to do that. When I have a outdoor grow I try to go there every two to three days, but the heat took it's toll and just left me with about 1/4 oz. teaser. Which brought her up on my list again.

Here are some images from the pass week.

Three Blue Kings 10-02 .jpg

Three Blue Kings 10-04 .jpg

Three Blue Kings 10-04a .jpg

Three Blue Kings 10-04c .jpg

Three Blue Kings 10-05a .jpg

Three Blue Kings 10-05b .jpg

Three Blue Kings 10-05d .jpg

Three Blue Kings 10-06a .jpg

Three Blue Kings 10-06b .jpg

That's all folk's.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,

Tok..

Wow, it's been a week since I updated.

My apologies I have been running around for a my fathers and uncle (Brothers) funerals different day's.
Not it was not the virus; my dad was 89 and my uncle was 85. So enough with this stuff.

To start a current image.

Three Blue Kings 10-06 .jpg

Everything has been going extremely smooth. The Blues Brothers is showing a little bit of nutrient burn, but nothing to be overly concerned about. I will be giving her another flush and nutrient change night when the lights come on. She has two or three more week before harvest. I will be taking a sample next week for a sneak preview.

I grew this strain outdoor in a gorilla grow a few years ago, but it did not fair to well, because the heat was so high she needed water everyday, and I was not able to do that. When I have a outdoor grow I try to go there every two to three days, but the heat took it's toll and just left me with about 1/4 oz. teaser. Which brought her up on my list again.

Here are some images from the pass week.

Three Blue Kings 10-02 .jpg

Three Blue Kings 10-04 .jpg

Three Blue Kings 10-04a .jpg

Three Blue Kings 10-04c .jpg

Three Blue Kings 10-05a .jpg

Three Blue Kings 10-05b .jpg

Three Blue Kings 10-05d .jpg

Three Blue Kings 10-06a .jpg

Three Blue Kings 10-06b .jpg

That's all folk's.

Tok..
Love those big chunky bud tops. Yum....

This thread relates to post 285.. Thought you might find it interesting.. Good looking scrogs.. My favorite way to grow..

Wanted to add that it's really cool to see you're doing an actual SCROG. Browsing here I see lots of "SCROG" and "VERTICAL SCROG" grows where they just put a net over a plant, or a cage around it, do no training, and call it a SCROG. I'm know I'm turning 79 soon and that qualifies me as a grumpy old man, but ya gotta use the net to develop a canopy for it to be a scrog. bravo friend.

Thanks for stopping by @Dr Fish and good read.

First Grow - Casey Jones - DWC - SCROG - Ice Probe Thermoelectric Chiller

Hello everyone, after a long veg i finally filled my SCROG and flipped. This is my first grow. Things have been going pretty flawlessly to this point. Here are some of the details, if i missed anything feel free to ask. Strain - 1 Casey Jones fem seed Week 1 day 1 of flower was 8/5/15... www.420magazine.com

I know what you mean @Braddah Waiheesohai

The art of Scrogging has been in the shadows too long. I have a couple grows going on right now, but the next one I scrog will be a sativa dominant strain. Indica strains are scrog-able, but they produce there own set of challenges. Many grower would love to know to how to do it right, and over the next couple grows I will show what I know. So you may see more of them in the near future.

Tok..

Excellent work for your first grow.
OMG. I'm SO sorry!!! I wasn't even trying to be funny!! I accidentally thought I was in the thread of dude who did the Casey Jones with the chiller. SORRY!!! If you could have done this scrog on your first grow (a REAL scrog, damnit, yes!), I'd have figured you for a savant!!

OMG. I'm SO sorry!!! I wasn't even trying to be funny!! I accidentally thought I was in the thread of dude who did the Casey Jones with the chiller. SORRY!!! If you could have done this scrog on your first grow (a REAL scrog, damnit, yes!), I'd have figured you for a savant!!
Guys I mis-posted. This is obviously not Tok's first grow. My bad. I'm high like Otter right now and thought I was in someone else's thread! Not that anyone needed to be told Tok actually worked his ass off and developed a serious skill set. If you've followed this journal that is readily apparent.

Three Blue Kings update.

The Blues Brothers have been just a dream to grow. I have had no real issue that I can think of. She is still getting her solution changed every 3 to 5 days, and every other change she is flushed. She has about 10 days at the most so this will probably be the last flush and change. What do you think?

Three Blue Kings 10-08 .jpg

Three Blue Kings 10-09 .jpg

Three Blue Kings 10-09c.jpg

Three Blue Kings 10-11a .jpg

Three Blue Kings 10-14 .jpg

Three Blue Kings 10-16 .jpg

Three Blue Kings 10-16a .jpg

Three Blue Kings 10-16b .jpg

Three Blue Kings 10-17 .jpg

Three Blue Kings 10-17a .jpg

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Looking killer in here !!!!!
Thanks for stopping by @Jack420 and a big thank you for the compliment.

I have enjoy your work posted on @Mars Hydro discussion for some time.

High as Otter :rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh: :Rasta:
I can own that one after my smoke report the other day :rofl: !

What a beautiful blanket of herb Tok!
That's funny @StoneOtter :rofl:

I'll have to checkout your report out.
I have already started a review and report for Three Blue Kings so it won't take me log to wrap this one up.

Do you suggest getting medicating before, after or during the report? :rofl: :rofl: :passitleft:

Thank you for the compliment.
I plan on doing more scrogging to show the best way to scrog. It's just thinks I pick up over the years doing it this way. I notice most scrogs I see on here are more inline with Sog - Sea of green, which is cool when you are growing more than one plant. That's was some haul you had last grow. Trimming must of been a nightmare.

As you see I can only grow one plant at a time in my tent when I scrog. Maybe during the summer I will do something in soil to show that it doesn't matter what the medium is. It's all about technique.

Thanks again for stopping by guys.

Tok..

Back
Top Bottom